User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 3 Apr 2013, 16:04   #51
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: No surprise

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
No, what i said was that FAnG and TGV seems to be avoiding each other.
Once again, your posts are infactual. TGV & FAnG have been hitting each other on galaxy raids most nights. There are some nights where both tags don't target each other, but that isn't due to an agreement you claim we have, it depends which galaxies both tags are hitting that night.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2013, 17:20   #52
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Asking for 2 alliances to fight it out 1 on 1 is like asking for a game of football where 20 players stand around doing nothing.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2013, 18:13   #53
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Once again, your posts are infactual. TGV & FAnG have been hitting each other on galaxy raids most nights. There are some nights where both tags don't target each other, but that isn't due to an agreement you claim we have, it depends which galaxies both tags are hitting that night.
I did not say that i suspected u had an agreement, but simply wernt hitting each other, who to me is very wierd as the number two want to get ahead of number one, and number one want to increase the gap to number two.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2013, 18:24   #54
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I did not say that i suspected u had an agreement, but simply wernt hitting each other, who to me is very wierd as the number two want to get ahead of number one, and number one want to increase the gap to number two.
No agreement in place..... or nobody has told me.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2013, 18:53   #55
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

B-Butch3r pal if you failed to notice

Final Tick: 1177
Remaining: 891 ticks
Unread 3 Apr 2013, 21:07   #56
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

i would be interested to see how well an alliance does with b-butcher in and how they go without, i think alliances would fair better incs wise without him with his constant writing of paragraphical crap thus making himself and his alliance a target.
Unread 3 Apr 2013, 22:21   #57
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
i would be interested to see how well an alliance does with b-butcher in and how they go without, i think alliances would fair better incs wise without him with his constant writing of paragraphical crap thus making himself and his alliance a target.
Well Guess u can look at FAnG r49 and FAnG r50, that is the two latest rounds.
Guess the data would make as much sense as Your theory

Unread 4 Apr 2013, 22:32   #58
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Blockwar seem to have finally started tonight.

Fang paranoia made them very very irational

App declined to join FANG/ND to gangbang TGV

Fang wants to make App join them tonight by an usuual way. to Ptarget app

History showed us that is not the best way to do diplomacy with APP

goodluck Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2013, 01:39   #59
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
Blockwar seem to have finally started tonight.

Fang paranoia made them very very irational

App declined to join FANG/ND to gangbang TGV

Fang wants to make App join them tonight by an usuual way. to Ptarget app

History showed us that is not the best way to do diplomacy with APP

goodluck Fang
I was under the impression that Block wars had started yesterday against ODDR, seeing we had around 70 fleets incomming from mostly TGV and App

Anyway, atleast the bigger alliances seems to be willing to fight each other now, instead of gal raiding newbs, wich is good for the smaller alliances out there.
I think a TGV/App vs FAnG/ND war will be interesting.

Unread 5 Apr 2013, 16:30   #60
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

thank God, war started!!
Joseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2013, 16:58   #61
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
I was under the impression that Block wars had started yesterday against ODDR, seeing we had around 70 fleets incomming from mostly TGV and App

Anyway, atleast the bigger alliances seems to be willing to fight each other now, instead of gal raiding newbs, wich is good for the smaller alliances out there.
I think a TGV/App vs FAnG/ND war will be interesting.
Wasnt it ODDr that jumped on the lets smash app bandwagon??

I was severely shocked by that... i mean you guys have been App Flak Alliance for ages... why the change?? How many emo dollars did FaNG pay you? Was it as much as they paid ND to be their fluffers???
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2013, 17:41   #62
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post

I was severely shocked by that... i mean you guys have been App Flak Alliance for ages... why the change?? How many emo dollars did FaNG pay you? Was it as much as they paid ND to be their fluffers???
oddr hit app?

I must have been on holiday that day lol
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2013, 19:35   #63
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:

i'm not that active this round but i just laughed to hard about this one, we have other priorities. Kaiba get your facts right
Unread 5 Apr 2013, 20:28   #64
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donar View Post
i'm not that active this round but i just laughed to hard about this one, we have other priorities. Kaiba get your facts right
I was only going on what a Apprime guy told me. That ODDR bandwagoned the attack on Apprime...
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2013, 20:40   #65
tokath
semi-retired

tokath is an unknown quantity at this point

The fluffers pay FAnG, not the other way around. It's a privilege to fluff FAnG
tokath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2013, 22:06   #66
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
I was only going on what a Apprime guy told me. That ODDR bandwagoned the attack on Apprime...
We all know that you never go on facts, just what People tell you and what you imagination can give you

Unread 6 Apr 2013, 02:54   #67
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

[02:53] <@Valkyrie> (ID:4) -Troll of the round-
[02:53] <@Valkyrie> There were a total of 24 votes.
[02:53] <@Valkyrie> Winner: kaiba:
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2013, 04:48   #68
Barrack_Obama

Barrack_Obama will become famous soon enoughBarrack_Obama will become famous soon enough

tokath what part of oregon ?