User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Aug 2003, 09:40   #51
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
That pretty much covers all of Round 7 alliance history.....again.....

*Waits for Germania to continue...*

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 10:11   #52
ÐarkÅngel
Innocent..

ÐarkÅngel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
That pretty much covers all of Round 7 alliance history.....again.....

*Waits for Germania to continue...*
dont think you will have to wait long,.. does he ever shut up?
[+sigrid] [20:19] <WebAngel> I would like to add that I am very proud this round because we have trained like 3 new PA players and they have done pretty well. This victory is also their victory.
[+sigrid] we tried training a n00b also
[+sigrid] we got a message from him saying: **** off and die..in lithouanian
ÐarkÅngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 10:42   #53
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Edited: I took out the lil essay describing Fury's diplomatic status throughout the first part of round 7. I can pm it to you if you like, or you can take my word for it and for once stop acting like you know more about what went on in my alliance than I did.
I'm more interested in the fact that you think your opinion constitutes that of the entire of Fury.

But we're going off topic.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 10:51   #54
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
I'm more interested in the fact that you think your opinion constitutes that of the entire of Fury.

Infact germania was in r7 one of the most active Fury execs. So indeed his, cryptics and Zhils opinion on this are "the opinion of fury" as they were the only ones beeing responsible for political decisions back then. (im not 100% sure how much Zhil was involved in the politics in r7 and as he has no comp i can not ask him, so he might correct me on that)
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 11:01   #55
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:

Considering he ran Fury day to day in Round 7 I'd imagine his opinion is slightly more valid than your run of the mill members. It hardly matters what John Average in Wrath thought of the situation does it ?

I think Focht and I were talking quite recently about what the outcome of a war would have been, I was always disappointed I missed the entire Consortium thing I still wonder why Titans chose to push Consortium considering all the bitching at the start of the round about Legion being rubbish and not wanting to work with them again. Paranoia is a bad thing

Last edited by Hicks; 6 Aug 2003 at 11:26.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 11:20   #56
ÐarkÅngel
Innocent..

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Considering he ran Fury day to day in Round 7 I'd imagine his opinion is slightly more valid than your run of the mill members. It hardly matters what John Average in Wrath thought of the situation does it ?
so, he is the one responsable for the comlete internal **** up fury was that round
[+sigrid] [20:19] <WebAngel> I would like to add that I am very proud this round because we have trained like 3 new PA players and they have done pretty well. This victory is also their victory.
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 11:28   #57
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
It hardly matters what John Average in Wrath thought of the situation does it ?
No, you're right. It doesn't. But I'm not talking about John Average, am I?

Everyone knows Legion were possibly the worst ally in the entire block in round 7.

Quote:
I still wonder why Titans chose to push Consortium considering all the bitching at the start of the round about Legion being rubbish and not wanting to work with them again. Bit of a reversal there, paranoia is a bad thing
Deary me, Hicks. We didn't push it at all. Titans were forced into the Consortium more than anyone. It was either back Legion and Virus in their aim to take out Fury, or have Fury try and bully us into losing valy as a member.

I'm regretting posting anything in the first place, because no doubt this will light Germ up to no end and we'll rehash this same nonsense all over again.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 11:32   #58
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by ÐarkÅngel
so, he is the one responsable for the comlete internal **** up fury was that round
That would be more to do with Sid being absent and all the mice deciding they could try and grab some power in his absence. Let me just say before you try to turn this into yet another of your boring rants about Cryptic not giving into your galaxy mates, no one cares and no one wants to read it, frankly no one is interested in your personal grudges. You know at the time I actually thought you guys were in the right and Cryptic was making the wrong choice, looking back however (Mainly after reading your bitter drivel in another thread) giving into little internal pressure groups who bitch and threaten to resign when they don't get their own way would have been a disaster for Fury. At least now I only have to put up with your bitching and oh so "funny" sarcasem remarks on the forums

Last edited by Hicks; 6 Aug 2003 at 11:39.
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 11:36   #59
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:

Everyone knows Legion were possibly the worst ally in the entire block in round 7.
Indeed.

Quote:

Deary me, Hicks. We didn't push it at all. Titans were forced into the Consortium more than anyone. It was either back Legion and Virus in their aim to take out Fury, or have Fury try and bully us into losing valy as a member.

I'm regretting posting anything in the first place, because no doubt this will light Germ up to no end and we'll rehash this same nonsense all over again.
As I said I missed the whole Consortium thing as I was on a plane so to be honest I'm just going on what I was told when I got back which was no doubt heavily biased. Our grievence with valy was valid though you shouldn't have tried to protect her. She roided a Fury MO when she was still a Wrath member. If a Titans member had roided you and Fury tried to protect them I'm sure you would have come after them. To be honest it's a pity things worked out like they did as Titans were the only alliance in the block I actually liked working with by the time Comsortium came along
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 11:40   #60
kyrealean
Crimson Dragon

kyrealean is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
snip

heh, Rd7 last month, month and a half was so pathetic..... all the backstabbing, all the reporting.... all the "setting up of gals" behind the scenes...... all to try and get "your" or someone that was "close to you" gals/planets to the top......

but thats all in the past and needs to be kept there thank goodness i have left this game behind.... cuz tbh its only gotten worse since then
Rd 4 267.2.10 D'tartagnan of DesertWinds_Fortress (Fury)
Rd 5 25.16.13 Xavier of Sanctified_Realm (Fury)
Rd 6 1.16 gave planet away (Fury)
Rd 7 23.23.13 Mikey of Goondocks (RaH)
Rd 8 C2 quit (RaH)
Rd 9 24.6.1 Prof_Xavier of School_for_Gifted_Youngsters (Eclipse)
Rd 9.5 9.8.3 Starbuck of Galactica (RaH)
kyrealean is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 11:42   #61
ÐarkÅngel
Innocent..

Quote:
That would be more to do with Sid being absent and all the mice deciding they could try and grab some power in his absence. Let me just say before you try to turn this into yet another of your boring rants about Cryptic not giving into your galaxy mates, no one cares and no one wants to read it, frankly no one is interested in your personal grudges. You know at the time I actually thought you guys were in the right and Cryptic was making the wrong choice, looking back however giving into little internal pressure groups who bitch and threaten to resign when they don't get their own way would have been a disaster for Fury. At least now I only have to put up with your bitching and oh so "funny" sarcasem on the forums
actually

I was sitting here dreading the idea of having to appologize to Cryptic for assuming he had the brain to do it. Though, in truth, he allowed it to happen regardless if he did the deed himself,.. oh, I feel better now that no appology is needed.

My question was an honest one in light of your post. You must have a guilty mind to come up with what I may have been trying to say, since I wasn't even thinking anything like that. Its ok hick, let it go man, no need to feel guilty still.

The 'bitching' and 'funny sarcasem' are due to lack of anything better to do.. IE: bordom. Oh and for the simple fact (pleasure!) that some people are so damn easy to rile up.
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 11:42   #62
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Any alliance who lets itself beeing blackmailed by a clique about adding upgrading junior members or not and even them violating internal rules like secrecy and loyalty towards their leadership isnt worth much.
How sad i feel some took a toll over it and left i must say and have always said it was the right decision to close the door against this behaviour as soon as possible.

Reading from the other Darkangel i think he feels in another thread that actually WP have had this problem with Dragons. A group "using" and ofc "serving" an alliance till they feel their loyalties are somewhere else. An alliance should always keep to the concept that everyone is replaceable to ensure it benefits all members rather then a small clique who pulls the straps of friends or commandmembers (r6 Legion/TU-Vampy was such an issue if i remember correctly)
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 11:45   #63
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Stop hijacking our threads

Fury Scerm !

(Only Meth will really get that, so it will probably only lead to more flaming - oh well)

Unread 6 Aug 2003, 11:56   #64
ÐarkÅngel
Innocent..

Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
some words of focht
come back and explain better wtf you are saying,.

1. who blackmailed?
2. what violation of internal rules
3. what security and loyalty (hah.. loyalty wasnt apart of fury that round)
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 12:00   #65
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
come back and explain better wtf you are saying,.

1. who blackmailed?
2. what violation of internal rules
3. what security and loyalty (hah.. loyalty wasnt apart of fury that round)
1. your friends "if she isnt let in ill quit and resign"
2. posting from commandchannels and wrathcommandboard without consulting the wrath CEO (Zhil)
3. loyalty towards Fury was always a key, if you felt you had no loyalty to fury why did you try to join in the first place.

P.S. interesting to see a juniormember beeing so much in the know about what was part of Fury or not. Considering you never actually made it.

Its funny you bring this issue up over and over, must have hurted to be rejected, seeing every round hundreds of ppl go into junior wings and dont get upgraded, you believe your case is any special ? oh the ego
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 12:16   #66
kyrealean
Crimson Dragon

kyrealean is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
2. posting from commandchannels and wrathcommandboard without consulting the wrath CEO (Zhil)
3. loyalty towards Fury was always a key, if you felt you had no loyalty to fury why did you try to join in the first place.

P.S. interesting to see a juniormember beeing so much in the know about what was part of Fury or not. Considering you never actually made it.

Its funny you bring this issue up over and over, must have hurted to be rejected, seeing every round hundreds of ppl go into junior wings and dont get upgraded, you believe your case is any special ? oh the ego

there is 1 point in this reply that your totally wrong about concerning DA. she was always loyal to Wrath/Fury up until the point when certain factions within her alliance decided to have her galaxy set up to be taken down, then withheld much needed defense when the hit came..... on which she being who she is, did not hold her tongue upon the Fury/Wrath boards and in the channels. its these outbursts that imho cost her upgrade into Fury. but this is all in the past once again and doesnt need rehashing, we all know what happened, and its over and done with.

i just wanted to point out, not to ever question her loyalty to anything, cuz whatever shes involved in she takes to heart.
Rd 4 267.2.10 D'tartagnan of DesertWinds_Fortress (Fury)
Rd 5 25.16.13 Xavier of Sanctified_Realm (Fury)
Rd 6 1.16 gave planet away (Fury)
Rd 7 23.23.13 Mikey of Goondocks (RaH)
Rd 8 C2 quit (RaH)
Rd 9 24.6.1 Prof_Xavier of School_for_Gifted_Youngsters (Eclipse)
Rd 9.5 9.8.3 Starbuck of Galactica (RaH)
kyrealean is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 12:19   #67
ÐarkÅngel
Innocent..

Quote:

1. Oh they did, did they? Well now, I wasn't aware of that,.. most of my gal mates had quit fury to join rah well before then. The others either quit playing, or left afterwards for various other reasons. I am aware of a wrath hc that did leave due to the situation tho. The 'situation' was utterly lame. The excuses given were weak. That is perhaps why these people said what they did.

2. I never had access to command area's from either fury or wrath.. so nothing to do with me.

3. Yes,.. loyalty to fury/wrath. *laughs* I was silly enough to have that quality after being backstabbed by fury. I stayed in wrath and offered my ships where I could out of respect for Meth and my word I would do all I could as a member. That is the only reason I stayed.. tho I did attempt to be kicked out that day as a 'easy out'. If Sid had never had left suddenly I wouldn't have had to go through wrath to begin with. I only stayed in wrath since it benifited my gal the most, and for some unknown reason I thought fury was better then the rest.. as I said, silly me.

p.s. Oh I made it, but my process was halted by Cryptic before it was announced. Which resulted in alot of 'discussion' in the command there. I had actually drawn up a rather detailed 'so long no thanks for the memories' quit message, but people in command asking me to stay and wait it out which kept me there till the end, and Zhil asking me to not post it ofc. Actually, Im thankfull that I didn't get in,.. cuz quite frankly I was going to leave anyhow.
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 12:24   #68
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally posted by kyrealean
i just wanted to point out, not to ever question her loyalty to anything, cuz whatever shes involved in she takes to heart.
in your own post you kinda falsified your statement already.
Even if a "fraction" would have done that to her galaxy which i think she failed to give any proof for, then her whole behaviour was unworthy to be fury/wrath in the first place. How she can lose faith in her alliance over doings of a certain group is not clear to me.

And i agree with you her behaviour and outbursts were one of the keypoints in this. Also i agree with you further that its a past story which she seems to love to bring up over and over, as the original thread was about Rah and turned abit into r7 history lesson.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 12:29   #69
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
more about the unfairness of life
Well i guess as a conclusion we can say, you were happy you never made it and we were happy you never made it under those circumstances. So i think everyone is happy about it and we can spare ourself valueable time in discussing this moot topic.

Btw about sid leaving, Sids orders were clear and always have been. All go through wrath except someone rejoins. exceptions were only made incase of r5-6 Quha who disbanded and i think in some cases in r5.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 12:48   #70
ÐarkÅngel
Innocent..

Quote:
Well i guess as a conclusion we can say, you were happy you never made it and we were happy you never made it under those circumstances. So i think everyone is happy about it and we can spare ourself valueable time in discussing this moot topic.

Btw about sid leaving, Sids orders were clear and always have been. All go through wrath except someone rejoins. exceptions were only made incase of r5-6 Quha who disbanded and i think in some cases in r5.
In regards to your last post to Kyreal:

The facts were submitted, your own galaxy mates even admitted to 'things'.. other HC admitted to 'things'.. you just have your head stuck far up your rump to see them. How can I lose faith.. oh very easy.. but that was then and this is now, your screwing up eclipse and Im enjoying Rah.

And on the Sid leaving bit.. I guess you are just not 'in the know' about this situation,.. you weren't even a hc at the time

Perhaps you missed it when I said I was bored.. so, one question led to all this.. but if your wanting to walk away from it.. fine.. just let it drop and all will be fine
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 12:57   #71
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I think everyone in the block wanted FAnG roids.
Not me, I wanted Titans roids.

Quote:
ehm, the entire problem was Valy. Roiding a Fury MO while she was in Wrath and trying to run off to Titans to get their protection and they gave her that as she then became one of their biggest members and being in a titans gal didnt make things easier. When a member of an alliance break their rules and run of to another alliance to seek protection, wouldnt it be normal for the alliance who's rules was broken to get even or atleast punish the person for breaking the rules. I know you wouldnt let anyone in your alliance attack you, then run off to fury and let them take care of your roids.
tis all rubbish, valy was the offender back in r7, not fury

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 13:03   #72
Meth
Me

Meth is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Stop hijacking our threads

Fury Scerm !

(Only Meth will really get that, so it will probably only lead to more flaming - oh well)
*poke*
Meth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 13:05   #73
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
In regards to your last post to Kyreal:

The facts were submitted, your own galaxy mates even admitted to 'things'.. other HC admitted to 'things'.. you just have your head stuck far up your rump to see them. How can I lose faith.. oh very easy.. but that was then and this is now, your screwing up eclipse and Im enjoying Rah.
My own galm8s ? The plural is interesting as we had only me and illegal as furys while perkeo and adastra joined wrath shortly before the end.

On a sidenot i pretty much enjoy your simple insults it makes me feel good we never had to consider you in eclipse. About screwing up eclipse i dont think we could sink to your performance in rah (as a player not as the alliance in general)

Quote:
And on the Sid leaving bit.. I guess you are just not 'in the know' about this situation,.. you weren't even a hc at the time
That i wasnt hc is correct but i guess you dont know much about me so you cant really state if i was or was not in the know.

Quote:
Perhaps you missed it when I said I was bored.. so, one question led to all this.. but if your wanting to walk away from it.. fine.. just let it drop and all will be fine
This is contradicting itself if you were bored you prolly wouldnt care enough to go into all this details and your following sentences show you havent closed that issue either. So infact im more then sure you will come and whin to us in the future about r7 again. Something like Scouse and Germ loving to talk about r8 or KJ about Fang i guess. Well keep up your issues and entertain us more, i guess you atleast found out that the decision on your not approval was not single minded from cryptics position.
Face it you werent wanted you werent upgraded, happens to you like to anyone else.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 13:18   #74
ÐarkÅngel
Innocent..

Quote:
My own galm8s ? The plural is interesting as we had only me and illegal as furys while perkeo and adastra joined wrath shortly before the end.
wrong, try again... or was someone there that wasn't supposed to be?

Quote:
On a sidenot i pretty much enjoy your simple insults it makes me feel good we never had to consider you in eclipse. About screwing up eclipse i dont think we could sink to your performance in rah (as a player not as the alliance in general)
oh what little do you know

Quote:
That i wasnt hc is correct but i guess you dont know much about me so you cant really state if i was or was not in the know.
well, thats obvious, considering how much your getting wrong.

Quote:
This is contradicting itself if you were bored you prolly wouldnt care enough to go into all this details and your following sentences show you havent closed that issue either. So infact im more then sure you will come and whin to us in the future about r7 again. Something like Scouse and Germ loving to talk about r8 or KJ about Fang i guess. Well keep up your issues and entertain us more, i guess you atleast found out that the decision on your not approval was not single minded from cryptics position.
Face it you werent wanted you werent upgraded, happens to you like to anyone else.
well, no surprize really.. but.. your wrong again.

Being bored and not caring are two different things.. im amusing myself greatly here. The not caring part will come later when I finally go off to bed, ..which could happen at any given time. The issue.. well, I've dealt with it,.. tho it is grand to strike nerves on those that stroke themselves too hard. As for being unwanted and not upgraded....thats quite ok.. really
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 13:29   #75
CrazySpoon
Pimpin Spoon

CrazySpoon is on a distinguished road
Germania didnt reply for a while now....
Dont let me down boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
<Desse> go away
<Desse> you are retired
CrazySpoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 13:42   #76
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
wrong, try again... or was someone there that wasn't supposed to be?
Infact there were only 2 furys and 2 wrath in that galaxy so you are wrong here. so you are pretty wrong there.

Quote:
oh what little do you know
You are talking nonsens again but that is ok, you showed already that you are not much able to discuss things and evade any statements or arguments as you are only wrapped up in your little addiction with r7.

Quote:
Being bored and not caring are two different things.. im amusing myself greatly here. The not caring part will come later when I finally go off to bed, ..which could happen at any given time. The issue.. well, I've dealt with it,.. tho it is grand to strike nerves on those that stroke themselves too hard. As for being unwanted and not upgraded....thats quite ok.. really
i wont refer to your silly insults but i guess between not careing and beeing bored and between posting bs there is a difference, something you did in this thread alot. You should probably ask Kyreal for advice, atleast he is able to lead a discussion on an marture level. You didnt strike nerves either, you simply posted uncorrect information which needed correction, i dont see this as personal and wouldnt i atm install servicepacks i probably wouldnt even have cared to reply and left someone else to correct you. So now you can go to bed with the feeling you didnt waste anyones time and you can take your issues with you until the next time someone brings up the unholy r7 "to the batmobile robin" comes to my mind.
Gn8 then, we are going in r10.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 13:45   #77
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally posted by CrazySpoon
Germania didnt reply for a while now....
Dont let me down boy!
We keep him in a cage for tonights replies (aka work)
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 13:45   #78
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I love these silly comments "Oh no we'll set Germ going" I suppose I could end my statements with "Oh no, I will get scouse going" But for some reason that feels childish.

Bully you? For christ sake scouse. You have had access to the real story for a very long time, yet you still choose to believe theses lies. As Titans joined consortium. Fury's offer to titans was that we just wanted a symbollic gesture. Just to hit valy with something small to show that you cannot just run to another alliance to hide from Fury's rules. I just asked for negotiations where we could work out a compromise.

We were told that we could not take 1 single solitary roid. And we were being uncooperative? The valy situation was unfortunate, and both our backs were to walls. Members of your membership would have seen you letting us hit valy as you being bullied. Funnily enough members of Fury would have seen us NOT hitting valy as you bullying us.

But god forbid you try to look at this from others points of view. I think that Fury were extremely cooperitive and diplomatic in offering Titans a way to get out where we both saved face. But instead you hardlined us and chose to join in with a group backstabbing us.

Well pld allies.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 13:52   #79
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Aaranaf
it wasnt quite we felt you were pro RaH and anti ViruS, or pro FAnG and anti Legion, it was more we felt you were hanging with the new crowd, and ditching your old long standing friends (hell you've been through wars together :P) for them.
Except that we werent doing either of those things, so you backstabbed your long standing friend who youd been through wars with. Wow, good work. Way to nip that one in the bud. Did it occur to you to come to us and say "yo, whats up, weve been hearing these rumors, whats going on?" Rather than just backstabbing us?

So you followed unsubstantiated rumors, rather than simply discussing things with us, yet WE were uncooperative?

Well pld "old friends'
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 13:54   #80
K-W
Bored

Quote:
WHat you think you know about Fury in rd 7 and what actually happened are drastically different stories. Thats the funny thing in rd 7 with all the disenfranchisement and rumors, you could talk to 5 Fury members and get 5 drastically different accounts of what was going on. Fact is that, there were very big problems, but we kept the ship together, and managed to win a round in the process. So
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 14:16   #81
Maddix
Imposter?

Dear god, do you people have nothing better to do? Who the **** cares anymore?

Unread 6 Aug 2003, 14:18   #82
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Dear god, do you people have nothing better to do?
Seriously I don't.
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 14:22   #83
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
WHat you think you know about Fury in rd 7 and what actually happened are drastically different stories. Thats the funny thing in rd 7 with all the disenfranchisement and rumors, you could talk to 5 Fury members and get 5 drastically different accounts of what was going on. Fact is that, there were very big problems, but we kept the ship together, and managed to win a round in the process. So
There was big problems in r7, and it's not like we are trying to hide it. The problems in r7 was the main reason for me joining FAnG and having Zhil calling me a traitor, but that's another story.
Even with our differences and problems in r7 we managed to pull off a victory even with the universe standing against us. I was very positive to the consortium thing as that showed us who we could trust and who we couldnt. Thank you RaH and FAnG
Titans being against us, not really a shocker with all the stuff that happened that round. But with all the lies and rumours it's impossible to know what's the truth anymore.
I only know the truth from what I've seen and heard and i cba to listen to the AD trolls. And i know mostly what happened in r7 with this stuff as i was sorta a center for the action going on for a while.

Ministry for life.
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 14:24   #84
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

Quote:
Dear god, do you people have nothing better to do? Who the **** cares anymore?
I have better things to do...
uck, who am i trying to fool, I dont have better things to do..
Save me maddix, save me! blow up meh roids or something

Ministry for life.
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 14:28   #85
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by BlueArmy
There was big problems in r7, and it's not like we are trying to hide it. The problems in r7 was the main reason for me joining FAnG and having Zhil calling me a traitor, but that's another story.
Even with our differences and problems in r7 we managed to pull off a victory even with the universe standing against us. I was very positive to the consortium thing as that showed us who we could trust and who we couldnt. Thank you RaH and FAnG
Titans being against us, not really a shocker with all the stuff that happened that round. But with all the lies and rumours it's impossible to know what's the truth anymore.
I only know the truth from what I've seen and heard and i cba to listen to the AD trolls. And i know mostly what happened in r7 with this stuff as i was sorta a center for the action going on for a while.
The biggest problem in round 7 is that many members came to the conclusion before the round started that Fury was falling apart and would be ****. After they preconcluded that we started off in a morale debt. And some people would not be disuaded from thier judgement that Fury run by cryptic and myself must be aweful.

That and an overall decentralization with people doing alot more talking in various BG and social channels than in Fury. Thus rumors could very easily spread and we had vastly different opinions on things based on who hung out with who.
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 14:32   #86
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
I have better things to do...
uck, who am i trying to fool, I dont have better things to do..
Save me maddix, save me! blow up meh roids or something
Get Spinner out of bed and sure

(thats going to sound sooo wrong to people not 'in' on the joke hoho!)

Unread 6 Aug 2003, 14:48   #87
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
The biggest problem in round 7 is that many members came to the conclusion before the round started that Fury was falling apart and would be ****. After they preconcluded that we started off in a morale debt. And some people would not be disuaded from thier judgement that Fury run by cryptic and myself must be aweful.

That and an overall decentralization with people doing alot more talking in various BG and social channels than in Fury. Thus rumors could very easily spread and we had vastly different opinions on things based on who hung out with who.
my conclusion after r7 was that the BG trend killed fury. I've never really been a fan of battlegroups and the fact that in r7 almost all our members were part of bg's we couldnt controll them and have the same fury loyalty/spirit that we had in earlier rounds. It's the real fury spirit i miss, still now 2-3 rounds after i left fury (which i regret deeply).
I think Cryptic taking over Fury from Sid (roughly said) was the biggest problem in r7. Not that Cryptic did a bad or anything like it, it's just that people didnt have the same faith in him as they had in Sid. and cryptic's way of running things was a bit different.
And tbh i think IA scared a lot of our members, especially with Blurb running it

Ministry for life.
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 15:20   #88
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
And tbh i think IA scared a lot of our members, especially with Blurb running it
IA? Internal Affairs?
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 16:03   #89
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
Originally posted by kyrealean
when certain factions within her alliance decided to have her galaxy set up to be taken down, then withheld much needed defense when the hit came
Ah was this your huge conspiracy theory involving Focht conspiring with Titans to get you hit ? Actually I think you accused me (And several other of our top galaxies) of ordering my galaxy not to defend, was your gal channel called #paranoidDelusions or something similar ?
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 17:20   #90
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Ah was this your huge conspiracy theory involving Focht conspiring with Titans to get you hit ? Actually I think you accused me (And several other of our top galaxies) of ordering my galaxy not to defend, was your gal channel called #paranoidDelusions or something similar ?
Yea that was one of their points, while i had incomings at the same time by ragazzi and a few other ppl of his gal (we attacked them the night before). Which my galaxy defended against, even lockhead defended me incluster (at this point of time hostile/neutral to fury)
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 17:21   #91
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by DiabZ
No, but if a noob comes to chat(or in alliances' case, a meeting) and tries to push everyone around he better **** off.

Considering TU, and Vampy were FAnG HC's I'd say it's pretty reasonable Legion never got that chance Fury did.
lol, Vampy never even visited the HC channel or even our private server or anything. Clearly we proved throughout the round that Fury was correct in respecting us and allying us, cause we never let them down once and before the war with legion and Virus, we sure were one of the main forces in FLTV (aside from Fury ofc).

but it's pathetic, that legion command refused to meet without them probably knowing who's in the command nway.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 17:26   #92
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Aaranaf
it wasnt quite we felt you were pro RaH and anti ViruS, or pro FAnG and anti Legion, it was more we felt you were hanging with the new crowd, and ditching your old long standing friends (hell you've been through wars together :P) for them.
So your point being, alliance shouldn't get close to new pple, they should ban ANYTHING NEW and only stick with the old same routine?

Well, guess that's a clear msg to every new PA player or every new alliance, you can **** off and go whine patheticly, cause none of the respected alliances will EVER talk to you (cause Virus thinks it's inappropriate)

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 6 Aug 2003, 17:29   #93
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:

If you make a statement about titans r7, then you're generally stating the opinion of the entire alliance.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 6 Aug 2003, 17:45   #94
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
I was very positive to the consortium thing as that showed us who we could trust and who we couldnt. Thank you RaH and FAnG
ironicly isn't it, that Fury in the end decided to stick with the backstabbers and drop their loyal ally and RaH doin the same and even denying they even knew us?

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 6 Aug 2003, 18:41   #95
ÐarkÅngel
Innocent..

Quote:
stuff
Focht, you just bore me, your inability to face the facts doesn't surprize me. No one much cares about it anymore.. hell no one cared about it when it happened,.. or it never would have been done in the first place.

This thread can go back and forth with replies on this.. yet it is pointless. I said what I wanted to say and you can keep on saying whatever it is you want to say.. have fun.
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 19:22   #96
DiabZ

DiabZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
lol, Vampy never even visited the HC channel or even our private server or anything. Clearly we proved throughout the round that Fury was correct in respecting us and allying us, cause we never let them down once and before the war with legion and Virus, we sure were one of the main forces in FLTV (aside from Fury ofc).

but it's pathetic, that legion command refused to meet without them probably knowing who's in the command nway.

rgds Kj
The Vampy case if fair enough, but you still had TU.

We knew damn good who was FAnG command, and there was alot of ex Legionnaires with a blind hatred for Legion. Humans tend to remember grudges mate, remember that.

Quote:
ironicly isn't it, that Fury in the end decided to stick with the backstabbers and drop their loyal ally and RaH doin the same and even denying they even knew us?
You should have thanked us, heh.
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 19:26   #97
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
so that made you dislike FAnG but you managed to find it in yourself to work perfectly well with Titans who fit the ex Legion description.

Word!
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 19:33   #98
DiabZ

DiabZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Torz
so that made you dislike FAnG but you managed to find it in yourself to work perfectly well with Titans who fit the ex Legion description.

Word!

I never said i liked Titans did I?

Word!
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 19:38   #99
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Focht, you just bore me, your inability to face the facts doesn't surprize me. No one much cares about it anymore.. hell no one cared about it when it happened,.. or it never would have been done in the first place.

This thread can go back and forth with replies on this.. yet it is pointless. I said what I wanted to say and you can keep on saying whatever it is you want to say.. have fun.
Seeing the facts 3 different ppl presented and what is opposing them i think its the inability to face facts on your side. You cared enough to reply or to stirr it up in the first place, As a logical conclusion from your prior statement, i cant bore you, you were already bored in the first place.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 19:58   #100
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
lol, Vampy never even visited the HC channel or even our private server or anything.
I don't want to join this pointless arguement, so don't bother replying, flaming me etc - but Vampy was present in the early meetings between Fang and Legion as a 'Fang representative' - probably where the whole 'Vampy was HC of Fang' thing came from.