User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 5 Aug 2007, 09:36   #1
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
So lets have it eXilition, are you playing r23?

Rumors has it that you are playing next round, in fact several people have told me this and it has come from various sources.

Why the secrecy eXilition, surely you know that playing Planetarion really wont be a match for an alliance in your league atm as most alliance cant keep up with your coreplayers.

I am hereby challenging you to go public with your announcement instead of this hiding tactics which really isnt needed anymore.

Last edited by Kargool; 5 Aug 2007 at 09:41.
Kargool is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2007, 09:39   #2
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: So lets have it eXilition, are you playing r23?

nice.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2007, 10:49   #3
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

i accept that challenge and i choose to make this bold statement on behalf of no one:

*I certainly won't be around. Going off to live the dream on pittance in china.
Unread 5 Aug 2007, 12:14   #4
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Exiliwhat? :|

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2007, 12:21   #5
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Wouldn't you think, Kargool, now that TGV is scoring good towards picking up it's first Planetarion round win (unless dramalama happens in the late days), you'd welcome the challenge of eXilition possibly playing next round? Now that Ministry is around too, there's going to be a battle for your possible defence of the throne.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2007, 12:40   #6
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I would, but there is really no need for being secretive about it. eXilition will most certainly play next round, im just surprised they think people dont know about it.
Unread 5 Aug 2007, 18:05   #7
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

most certainly? news to me. So far *all* the sources I've heard this very same roumor from have been unreliable gossips. And I'd think I'd know.
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2007, 18:33   #8
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

eXilition playing next round is as certain as ministry not winning it.

Where do you get this stuff kargool?

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2007, 00:48   #9
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardking
eXilition playing next round is as certain as ministry not winning it.

Where do you get this stuff kargool?
he makes it up to fit in and look cool :<
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2007, 04:52   #10
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Kargool I think you are overlooking the obvious. eXilition may not be ready to announce when they are playing next. They may still be trying to see how many players would return

From previous experience it would seem that the soonest you could expect an anouncement would be the EOR cermony on Friday. There may not even be an anouncement until the begining of the next
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2007, 09:40   #11
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

without ricka and basse its not really exi anyway :/

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2007, 09:49   #12
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Cartman has a spectacular aura aboutCartman has a spectacular aura about

ehm kargool.. think the rumours u heard was the ones started by cardinal to get me alot of pms and hassle.. and it worked so now i gotta find a good way to get back at him
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2007, 20:29   #13
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2007, 23:45   #14
tombcfc
thomus always sober...

tombcfc is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah their playing next round not a rumour but fact, theyve pretty much finished recuiting its good to see them back tbh even tho their poaching everyones best members including mine grrrr
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 05:36   #15
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombcfc
yeah their playing next round not a rumour but fact, theyve pretty much finished recuiting its good to see them back tbh even tho their poaching everyones best members including mine grrrr
pffft, that means they didn't let me join
[Ascendancy] Member
Retired Since Round 21
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 07:48   #16
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

I heard Alamo Space Smurfs is actually a fake front for eXilition.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 11:10   #17
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Cartman has a spectacular aura aboutCartman has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombcfc
Rofl.. nice think ur mistaking eX for another ally tho as I would be the one setting things up and tbh i got enough with Jenova and rl if someone has recruited in the name of eX I must say I find it amusing that neither of the core HC know anythin about it
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 11:42   #18
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
Rofl.. nice think ur mistaking eX for another ally tho as I would be the one setting things up and tbh i got enough with Jenova and rl if someone has recruited in the name of eX I must say I find it amusing that neither of the core HC know anythin about it

Or that you are just a ridiculously bad liar
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 11:50   #19
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Or that you are just a ridiculously bad liar
I know this is AD, but there's a faint possibility that he might actually be telling the truth...
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 11:51   #20
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Impossible. It's an eX conspiracy.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 12:20   #21
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Slightly (completely off-topic), but i guess if TGV wins this round it's time to move on.
On topic, I don't think so. eX would not be the same without btwmc and nitina, and most of their best officers are not playing hardcore anymore.
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 12:27   #22
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
On topic, I don't think so. eX would not be the same without btwmc and nitina, and most of their best officers are not playing hardcore anymore.
Isn't it interesting, though, that when eXilition was found, NitinA was a Wolfpack high commander and I reckon bwtmc was a Wolfpack member too.

While TGV has a good foothold to the trophy, Vengeance seems to give a good challenge. With so little difference between the top alliances, it can really come down to a single high XP roid cap or so.
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 14:29   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
In r19 did you just have no clue exi were going for the win or were you just bullshitting along on AD?
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 22:44   #24
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
In r19 did you just have no clue exi were going for the win or were you just bullshitting along on AD?
Honestly, we had no clue till a little about half-way through the round, then decided we'd try our hand at winning.
[Ascendancy] Member
Retired Since Round 21
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 22:56   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

On the 13th of October 2006 pt 160 happened. On the same day kaifux replied to bwtmc as per this thread which is a lot less than halfway into the round. Given that kaifux seemed fairly definite in his reply it's safe to assume that at least a day or two had passed since the decision, at whatever level, was taken.
Unread 8 Aug 2007, 01:36   #26
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

is there any real reason for eXi HC lying about their intentions to play the round on AD? were you planning to play out of tag and tag up at the end without anybody knowing which alliance you're playing for? (would be very hard to pull off with eXi players being quite well known and so mnay of them being "allianceless" (although this is the way Ascendancy pulled it off in round 16 and made most of us believe that the people were playing solo as they were just going for xp))
Unread 8 Aug 2007, 05:08   #27
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

Quote:
On the 13th of October 2006 pt 160 happened. On the same day kaifux replied to bwtmc as per this thread which is a lot less than halfway into the round. Given that kaifux seemed fairly definite in his reply it's safe to assume that at least a day or two had passed since the decision, at whatever level, was taken.
bwtmc was, at that point, only trying to help other alliances on how to win a round of PA as an alliance. We really didn't expect to win that early in the round.
[Ascendancy] Member
Retired Since Round 21
Unread 8 Aug 2007, 06:15   #28
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

lizardking, want to play with me in Nihilum next round?
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2007, 07:24   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
bwtmc was, at that point, only trying to help other alliances on how to win a round of PA as an alliance. We really didn't expect to win that early in the round.
I don't think anyone has ever expected to win 3 days into the game proper. I don't how you're trying to contradict my post dude, it's fairly clear Either that or someone back then was talking through their arse.
Unread 8 Aug 2007, 08:48   #30
Tietäjä
Good Son

Why are we even talking about this sorts of things.
Unread 8 Aug 2007, 09:00   #31
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hude
lizardking, want to play with me in Nihilum next round?
dunno m8... I'm still rather pissed about having to merge with that shit ally while we were rockin so great on our own. And then later having bwtmc telling ppl how awesome HC I was

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2007, 09:44   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Why are we even talking about this sorts of things.
I'm calling into question the truthfulness of certain people in previous similar circumstances. Unless you mean the thread in general in which case becuase its ad.
Unread 8 Aug 2007, 09:51   #33
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
I'm calling into question the truthfulness of certain people in previous similar circumstances. Unless you mean the thread in general in which case becuase its ad.
Yeah, I ment what you first refered to. You know, whichever way the truth lies, it's not like someone will step up here and say "Yeah we lied and deceived you round 19, we did it damn good and whooped your asses, and we're doing it again the next round" (that would probably satisfy people, unless of course the given threat would never come true, which would be hilarious at least). Any other reply, that may or may not come, will probably not make anyone any happier. I'm just seeing a dead end here.
Unread 8 Aug 2007, 11:23   #34
LocknLoad
Sh33p h3rd3r

LocknLoad will become famous soon enoughLocknLoad will become famous soon enough

Lets Rock. I so want to play another round with Lizardbreath
Do not make me get out the paddle!!! "
LocknLoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2007, 11:40   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Yeah, I ment what you first refered to. You know, whichever way the truth lies, it's not like someone will step up here and say "Yeah we lied and deceived you round 19, we did it damn good and whooped your asses, and we're doing it again the next round" (that would probably satisfy people, unless of course the given threat would never come true, which would be hilarious at least). Any other reply, that may or may not come, will probably not make anyone any happier. I'm just seeing a dead end here.
My point is that trusting the assurances of a proven liar might not be a good idea. Certainly for example someone like sid would often get respect for what he said because he didn't actually come out and lie. Sure he'd avoid, obfuscate and prevaricate but not outright lie.
Unread 10 Aug 2007, 01:25   #36
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

eXilition has alsway been an "at the moment" type of alliance. When they said they were not going for the win in r19 they were correct because at the moment they said that they were not. In this instance we can also infer that "at the moment" they are not planning to play r23. When the moment of Friday, 31st August at 20:00 GMT comes around we may have a different "at the moment" response from eXilition HC. Been a while since eXi played. They need to shake things up and show how it's done.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2007, 18:48   #37
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

OK seeing as I am fairly sure Exi will be making a return, I will do the same.

Cant let you ahve it all your own way alongside the 'lets nap everyone and init roids' alliances we appear to have these days.

See you on the battlefield.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2007, 23:27   #38
cbk100

cbk100 is an unknown quantity at this point

This post is funny readings... If it is true I am pissed noone has asked me if I wanted to play the round :-) or not... Hardly think its true though...
cbk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2007, 09:06   #39
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

There is a reason for that CBK

You will ahve to come join me now in the battle against the dark side.

have fear!
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2007, 10:11   #40
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
OK seeing as I am fairly sure Exi will be making a return, I will do the same.

Phwoar.
Unread 12 Aug 2007, 23:08   #41
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
See you on the battlefield.
I thought you only did AD when playing?
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2007, 23:59   #42
cbk100

cbk100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
There is a reason for that CBK

You will ahve to come join me now in the battle against the dark side.

have fear!
Nahh I have had my time m8. The chances that I will return next round I would judge to be about 5% (MAX). I don't really have the time and as you should know I rarely play just to play.

cbk
cbk100 is offline   Reply With Quote