User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 8 Dec 2007, 00:49   #1
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I do not, can not, understand

There is a boy, a boy ill brought up I understand who will today fight in Los Vegas to the profit of many ugly people.

I do not understand

I am not ignorant

I see this http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/c...nbwm=1&bbram=1

I do not understand

My country does not let cock chickens do this to each other. Anyone who has ever wrung the neck of a hen chicken knows that though they are utterly simple; cock fighting is wrong.

I see human children.

fighting

and I ask

why?

EDIT: i feel like throwing up.
Unread 8 Dec 2007, 00:57   #2
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I do not, can not, understand

A human of that age has a choice. A chicken does not.
Unread 8 Dec 2007, 00:58   #3
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
A human of that age has a choice. A chicken does not.
I disagree
Unread 8 Dec 2007, 01:14   #4
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, at that age most children just pretty much do what their parents say. Whatever makes their parents happy and give them love (in a normal way, not in the sick twisted way you people are thinking), they'll do it.
The worst part is how grown ups are cheering for the kids fighting. I agree with Yahwe, it's pretty disturbed.
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2007, 01:19   #5
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

The kid was just competing in a sports match, don't be such a wuss.

Last edited by Alessio; 8 Dec 2007 at 01:53.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2007, 01:35   #6
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Most of the kids fighting each other here in the states in front of people take martial arts such a Tae Kwon Do or Karate. They hold tournaments and such where the victor is chosen after a sparing match. The main idea is score points based on moves but sometimes the kids get hurt.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2007, 01:54   #7
Bbud2
Banned

Bbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really nice

did a fast read of the reply , will still put my point here.

from having chiken , i know a few chiken will eat a bunny . male eat the younger mal unles he get old and is sick. Dog is not suppose to live old since they fight to death .

but what made me not respect your point yaweh , is due to law and most ppl point of view i cannot as i wihed being younger and still would like , end my life by having a deathmatch against a other human being .

bad thing is to force them to do what they don t want .

having read what you said , agre whit the 2 last . might add that to form a super human he will need thing to push is self , getting your ass kick is a good way to force a child to develop is brain as long as he dont wreck it.
even than a child that train alot will wreck is dna and theyr for shouldnt have children ....

Unread 8 Dec 2007, 02:02   #8
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cura
Yeah, at that age most children just pretty much do what their parents say. Whatever makes their parents happy and give them love (in a normal way, not in the sick twisted way you people are thinking), they'll do it.
I don't agree, given that the age in question is 11, not half that age. A reputable boxing club will not allow a child who is not interested in boxing to spar, let alone compete, no matter what the pressure from their parents.

There's a huge difference between cockfighting (where survival is a rarity, and carnage ensues in the process) and junior boxing, where competitors are wearing both headguards and boxing gloves.
Unread 8 Dec 2007, 03:05   #9
Bbud2
Banned

Bbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really nice

well to be honest i think that this is crap , if a man is to fight a man and is able to trow a 1000 pound punch and neither of them die , like a real man once said after abattle aagainst Louis cyr said , i wasnt able to trow a real punch or i would have brake is skull open .

but no i wont i don t have enough money either so am watching jimmy chow and now i miss a episode and i want to see what going to happen but they havent made it , even if i think that it is over
Bbud2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2007, 13:37   #10
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

boxing is more exciting than football
Unread 8 Dec 2007, 13:50   #11
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

brain damage anyone?
Unread 8 Dec 2007, 16:56   #12
furball

Headguards.
Unread 8 Dec 2007, 17:39   #13
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

actually the braindamage is caused by sudden turns of the head, which makes the brain turn a little inside the skull and the inner parts of the skull scrapes against it.. headguards may soften this but at the growing stage of life (their age) it doesn't take as much to leave permanent damage :|
at least that's how i was taught brain damage occurs during boxing
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2007, 18:28   #14
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
yeah so anyway, is anyone watching the hatton v mayweather fight?
i won't be able to because i'm poor, but i'll be crossing my fingers that mayweather either dies or atleast loses and gets his face cut up really, really badly.
I will be watching. Plans were afoot to get drunk for the Khan fight and keep drinking but I'll just be asleep, so instead I'll be sober and 'whacked out of my gourd' on coffee. Should be a fascinating fight.
Unread 8 Dec 2007, 18:33   #15
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I see human children.

fighting

and I ask

why?
If there's a choice involved I don't see the problem - public schools used to teach boxing back-when, and there are probably more dangerous sports for kids to be a part of that are actively encouraged. I can't think of too many more dangerous things than teaching kids rugby and having developing bodies involved in scrums. In most contact sports the ability and physical level differences can be huge - at least in boxing there's some control over massively unbalanced matchings.
Unread 8 Dec 2007, 23:19   #16
Bbud2
Banned

Wink Re: I do not, can not, understand

fine cura

:Banana:
Unread 9 Dec 2007, 00:32   #17
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Chickens don't get a new coop or a harem of female chickens as compensation for their efforts.

This dude will. (not chickens obviously - that would be a little odd)

I do take your point though yahwe. I cannot for the life of me work out why its still allowed given by the difficulty of actually justifying it. Plus it doesnt actually fit into current UK legislation at all!

p.s. (shall we discuss attorney general ref 6 etc etc)

p.p.s. When I studied Brown, Emmet, Wilson etc I thought of you <3
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2007, 00:42   #18
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So long as Mayweather gets knocked out but goes out the ring fit and well I think everyone will be jolly happy.
Unread 9 Dec 2007, 02:29   #19
Bbud2
Banned

o well to put a little farm place word . they give us porn , they gave us pain .
life isnt about a harem that been tryed by half the world since life is about you . second chiken where i come from had 50 chik that they hump evryday .
got few scare that prove that they are nasty.( from the first who got a accident hit a shovel )

Unread 9 Dec 2007, 03:04   #20
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

It's like poetry for the WE TODD DID crowd.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2007, 03:21   #21
Bbud2
Banned

Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me."

and you shall be mad like a criquet or not remember it
god will speak for it self , since nobody hardly listen
to be funny , like my dog , human will listen when they feel like , beat them , kill them , feed them , give them the best meal . we spent 13 years togheter , he never wanted to listen , for other thing that showing he could understand . like god they would be anoying piece of crap that you cannot , will not live whitout .

like they say , to love if to hug , so they shall love you whitout toutching or using web cam (other than trial but no priv show)
Unread 9 Dec 2007, 03:53   #22
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
If there's a choice involved I don't see the problem
did you watch the video?

did you retch as i did?
Unread 9 Dec 2007, 19:07   #23
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

You retched because of the psychological impact of watching a child partake in a physically competitive sporting endeavor? I've always believed your incomprehsion and fear of lifestyles different to your own is the result of some kind of mental distress, which this would seem to confirm. Perhaps you should consider counselling in a bid to become more accepting of the fact that your personal value judgements have very little relevance or applicability to people born and raised in circumstances you have never experienced.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2007, 19:10   #24
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I didn't really care about the fight but then that's probably because I don't suddenly take a huge interest in a sport* just because the media has hyped it up to ridiculous levels... unlike some here................

* (reading up all the facts eagerly on wikipedia and various fan sites etc)
Unread 9 Dec 2007, 19:25   #25
Bbud2
Banned

well when most the media control what happen in your home it make sum1 care , even if whit force and logic you can still live a little
Unread 9 Dec 2007, 21:58   #26
Tomkat

Quote:
as opposed to just enjoying sporting events on a more rational level.
Yeah, like enjoying a sport because you actually enjoy watching it. Rather than watching it just so you have something to talk about with other people...
Unread 9 Dec 2007, 23:57   #27
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

I watched it, the khan fight was a waste of time, i cant wait for him to goto america and get absolutely demolished. Shame hatton didnt win, although the match was still awesome
Unread 10 Dec 2007, 00:27   #28
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
who here do you think watched it simply to have something to talk about with their friends
Well you're in the clear at least.
Unread 10 Dec 2007, 17:11   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: I do not, can not, understand

Wow. The Amir Khan fight was brilliant. Five seconds of blows failing to connect for the most part then the other chap is wedged into a corner and falls unconscious. This is indeed boxing at a truly professional standard. This is what the crowd payed to see. This is what they cleared an hour and a half of the ITV prime time schedule for.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2007, 14:49   #30
Bbud2
Banned

......... i can brake your jaw whit 1 punch , i still dont get the point of having fighter that fight so slowly that i can actualy see the whole arm going to the other guy face . i just loveled training so it would make wind when i trow a punch in the air , and felling he suction after he passsed .
Unread 11 Dec 2007, 15:15   #31
You Are Gay

You Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Yeah, like enjoying a sport because you actually enjoy watching it. Rather than watching it just so you have something to talk about with other people...

Says the "man" who watches Big Brother.
You Are Gay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2007, 18:59   #32
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: I do not, can not, understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbud2
......... i can brake your jaw whit 1 punch ,
I can break your cock with one bite.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2007, 21:40   #33
Bbud2
Banned

:P dont want to try ,even if i like to dare
Unread 12 Dec 2007, 21:50   #34
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
:P dont want to try ,even if i like to dare
course not horn

(that was a pretty stupid nickname as well)
Unread 19 Dec 2007, 00:19   #35
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
still would like , end my life by having a deathmatch against a other human language .
Fixed.