User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

View Poll Results: Which Name should be used for Round 20?
The New Guard 7 5.30%
Fight for Recognition 19 14.39%
The Legacies of War 19 14.39%
A New Decade 20 15.15%
Beyond the Stars 5 3.79%
Cloaked Clusters 2 1.52%
Dawn of Chaos 25 18.94%
Close Encounters 5 3.79%
Hopes Spring 3 2.27%
Orbital Shift 27 20.45%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 16 Jan 2007, 22:06   #1
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Round 20 Name Competition

We have taken your entries for Round 20's name and finalised a short list of 10.

Now it's your turn, to select the name for Round 20. The poll will be open for 2 days, so get voting as soon as possible!

May the best name win!
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 10:52   #2
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Round 20 Name Competition

I like Fight for Recognition

With all the new allies etc
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 12:24   #3
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I liked Fight for Recognition, the Legacies of War and A New Decade (which I voted for). Really not keen on Orbital Shift, what exactly is the appeal of this one?
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 12:30   #4
-Blue Moon-
Hello Tietäjä

-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future

i voted for one which wasn't mine else i'd probably be told off for cheating, but i don't really like the legacies one for some reason. I really like Hopes Spring tho, again, I'm not sure why (!)

R1-2 [VanX] - R3 [Legion] - R4 [Legion/Shogun/FORT] - R5-6 [WP/Shogun/FORT] - R7-8 [VsN] - R9-R9.5 [Seraphim/VsN]- R10-12 [WP] R13 [1up/eXilition] R14 [Orbit/scanner] R15 [eXilition] R16 [Orbit/scanner] R17 [Subh/scanner] R18 [eXilition] R19 [F-Crew/scanner] R20 [Orbit/Destiny/scanner] R21-22 [Orbit/scanner] R23-25 [In-gal-def-ho]
-Blue Moon- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 12:42   #5
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

I like The Orbital Shift. Represents the character of the round with no eXi and no 1up. Also with the new race coming in it highlights a change in the game. Superb name and congrats to whoever thought it up.
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 12:58   #6
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I wonder if someone from the alliance "orbit" might have had a hand or two in that suggestion

Voted for dawn of chaos.. Im expecting huge pa crashes and server outage next round.. Wait, thats normal.. ah well.
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 15:02   #7
AndroX
xXx

AndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to all

I kinda like 'Beyond the stars'

Only because it fits so nicely to:
Planetarion - beyond the stars.
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 15:18   #8
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

voted for The Legacies of War.

my name suggestion never appears in any votings tho:/

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 16:27   #9
-Blue Moon-
Hello Tietäjä

-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antigone
voted for The Legacies of War.

my name suggestion never appears in any votings tho :/
i got three on votings this time ...but u should have voted for one of mine! Naughty Anti

R1-2 [VanX] - R3 [Legion] - R4 [Legion/Shogun/FORT] - R5-6 [WP/Shogun/FORT] - R7-8 [VsN] - R9-R9.5 [Seraphim/VsN]- R10-12 [WP] R13 [1up/eXilition] R14 [Orbit/scanner] R15 [eXilition] R16 [Orbit/scanner] R17 [Subh/scanner] R18 [eXilition] R19 [F-Crew/scanner] R20 [Orbit/Destiny/scanner] R21-22 [Orbit/scanner] R23-25 [In-gal-def-ho]
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 16:39   #10
Juice
The liquid crusader

Juice is on a distinguished road

I voted for The New Guard, with a new race been introduced it seemed very apt.
Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 16:55   #11
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juice
I voted for The New Guard
Me too!

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 17:05   #12
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

i liked The Legacies of War so voted :P
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 17:08   #13
MAsta_MArk
Welsh palestinian!

MAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to behold

Kargool, so far as i know we had nothing to do with the submission of "Orbital Shift"
but we are all voting for it!
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 18:12   #14
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAsta_MArk
Kargool, so far as i know we had nothing to do with the submission of "Orbital Shift"
but we are all voting for it!
Hold on. You're attempting to sway the vote by getting all of your members to vote for a round name that happens to have the word 'orbit' in? How sad is that
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 18:24   #15
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Hold on. You're attempting to sway the vote by getting all of your members to vote for a round name that happens to have the word 'orbit' in? How sad is that
its orbit you're talking about here...
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 18:29   #16
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

there should be an orbital shift in the PA crew if they pull that off....bullshit voting is just that, bullshit... let's just call the round "Conspiracy Theory" or "A New Destiny" or "A New Omen" etc

come on ffs
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 18:31   #17
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

it wouldnt be pateams fault if they do pull it off, rather the fault of those who voted for it
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 18:32   #18
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

the PA team can monitor it, and correct it if stupd shit like that is allowed to happen
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 18:36   #19
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
there should be an orbital shift in the PA crew if they pull that off....bullshit voting is just that, bullshit... let's just call the round "Conspiracy Theory" or "A New Destiny" or "A New Omen" etc

come on ffs
amusingly enough ive just looked through the list and seen submitted names such as "omen's where" , "the destiny" , and "The New Dawn". no conspiracy theory ones though
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 19:05   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I see even when I'm on pateam my suggestion for Round XX: The Return of Roman Numerology didn't get through. Nor Round 20: Dear God Let It Stop
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 19:06   #21
furball

Phil, you'll also see my recommendation that all of the suggestions involving alliances' names, such as "A New Dawn", "Omen's where", "The Destiny" and "The Round of Angels" should be dumped in order to prevent alliances hijacking the vote. (yes, all of those were real suggestions)
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 19:07   #22
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I see even when I'm on pateam my suggestion for Round XX: The Return of Roman Numerology didn't get through. Nor Round 20: Dear God Let It Stop
You didn't send it to the email address
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 19:08   #23
Phil^
Insomniac

Yup, you posted that on the thread furball - missed the angels one but thats another to add to the amusement

i didnt send "Kobayashi maru" to the email address either and it didnt get through
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 19:39   #24
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Phil, you'll also see my recommendation that all of the suggestions involving alliances' names, such as "A New Dawn", "Omen's where", "The Destiny" and "The Round of Angels" should be dumped in order to prevent alliances hijacking the vote. (yes, all of those were real suggestions)
well that probably the most logical suggestion I've seen yet
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 19:56   #25
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
I like Fight for Recognition

With all the new allies etc
I also voted for it due to Ascendancy being the alliance that has won a round in the past still playing, and I doubt they'll bother trying to win again.

Quote:

come on ffs
A Bad Omen!
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 20:29   #26
-Blue Moon-
Hello Tietäjä

to be fair the suggestion has nothing to do with orbit ;-/

a NEW Decade
DAWN of Chaos

That's like saying I don't like those two because they're references to ND

Last edited by -Blue Moon-; 18 Jan 2007 at 15:41.
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 21:38   #27
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

And you guys thought last round's name was horrible...I can't imagine playing around called 'Orbital Shift'.
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 22:38   #28
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
I can't imagine playing around called 'Orbital Shift'.
What about 'Orbital Shaft'?

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 23:13   #29
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef!
What about 'Orbital Shaft'?

that's what it will be if the PA crew let's round names through that include alliance names...
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 23:14   #30
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

and "Hopes Spring" sounds like the name of a b rated porn flick
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 00:05   #31
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

if Orbit All Shi(f)t wins, I predict a tough round for them.
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 00:07   #32
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Fight for Recognition suits the game well, so I picked it
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 11:46   #33
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
that's what it will be if the PA crew let's round names through that include alliance names...
sometimes its unavoidable due to the alliances name ...

Dawn appears many times as an option and suggestion and as a space game .. Orbit is kinda part of the scenery.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 11:47   #34
DeLoS
Milan-fan

DeLoS is on a distinguished road

The Legacies of War, clearleh..

Titans, 1up
Former Ascendant
DeLoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 13:46   #35
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil
Woah yeah, as opposed to our usual breeze to rank 1? It'll be good to have some competition for a change.
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 13:49   #36
magistar
destroyer of worlds

magistar is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Round 20 Name Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil

Havent had a tough round yet, even when multiple top 10 alliances were declaring war on us simultaneously. Why should this one be any different?
Rnd 14-17 Orbit
Rnd 18 Orbit HC
Rnd 19-23 Croshistark Ultra Orbit Mk II HC

If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, the meal was cooked a long time ago...
--Ohma de Sala
magistar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 14:37   #37
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Legacies of War (i was forced to do this don't blame me i'm really innocent i swear)

btw: i like the name too

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 14:42   #38
Koks

Koks will become famous soon enoughKoks will become famous soon enough

I think dawn of chaos is a good name for the round since there are so many new alliances around.
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 15:36   #39
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

o/ Fight for Recognition. Eventho the community is small enough for almost any new player to get the recognition instanteniously

"Dawn of Chaos" <-- boring and i am sure done by everyone and their grandmother called one or another thing dawn of Chaos ... (how many times word "Dawn" was used in round's names ?)

"Hopes Spring" < i like the irony (sarcasm ?) in it... not enough to get my vote tho.

"Orbital Shitf" < poor name tbfh. Even if its an aknowledged fact that it has nothing to do with Orbit in itself, not can we expect a boost of performance from them, i reckon... its just a shit name
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 19:26   #40
MAsta_MArk
Welsh palestinian!

MAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh
"not can we expect a boost of performance from them,
LOL
did you notice that we managed to gain 4 ranks on the round before, increase activity massivly, take on an alliance our own size and one below us at the same time and manage to take out time to attack HR. We have at least a 100% increase in returning members from the previous round.
Maybe you should try and find out about allys that you decide to insult before saying such words.

edit - off topic so i wont continue anymore here, if you wish to insult us more come by on irc or pm me, no point in letting everyone hear your pointless insults

Last edited by MAsta_MArk; 18 Jan 2007 at 19:33.
MAsta_MArk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 20:32   #41
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAsta_MArk
LOL
did you notice that we managed to gain 4 ranks on the round before, increase activity massivly, take on an alliance our own size and one below us at the same time and manage to take out time to attack HR. We have at least a 100% increase in returning members from the previous round.
Maybe you should try and find out about allys that you decide to insult before saying such words.

edit - off topic so i wont continue anymore here, if you wish to insult us more come by on irc or pm me, no point in letting everyone hear your pointless insults

i appologize if i offended your alliance. I did not mean to, i was just reflecting my view on the situation with name, not your alliance. THe remark about performance was not negative nor positive... I could say thta i dont expect a boost of performance from ND or, say, ToF, or HR or whatnot, and it would just mean that. i expect them to do as good, no matter of the round's name.

however, the fact that you pointed out that u have 100% increase in returning members from previous rounds speaks for itself really... Alliance that has loyalty issues is obviously underperforming...

Its ironic that u got defensive about something that was not meant to be an offence, and brought up a fact that should indeed offend your alliance cheeri-o
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 21:00   #42
MAsta_MArk
Welsh palestinian!

well the increase of people comeing back, and considering before last round we were a "training allaince", would mean that there has been an increase in performance, weather it was poor before or not has nothing to do with the sentence when it is worded like that.
and as for not meaning it as an insult, ok, i didnt relise that you meant it in that way and sorry for jumping the gun.
Unread 19 Jan 2007, 00:36   #43
Appocomaster
PA Team

congats to tux for the winning name, etc
Unread 19 Jan 2007, 01:10   #44
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

this round is going to be called "orbital shift" ? seriously?
Unread 19 Jan 2007, 01:15   #45
furball

Having followed the voting trends, with another day of voting you would have seen a win for Dawn of Chaos over Orbital Shift.

I'd like to thank Orbit for fagging up the round name selection process for several rounds to come - this isn't how it's supposed to be.
Unread 19 Jan 2007, 01:17   #46
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

extremely retarded... way to go PA community \o/
Unread 19 Jan 2007, 01:22   #47
Koks

Koks will become famous soon enoughKoks will become famous soon enough

:/ I think this round will just be refered to in memory as R20...
Unread 19 Jan 2007, 02:27   #48
magistar
destroyer of worlds

magistar is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Round 20 Name Competition

Quote:
Having followed the voting trends, with another day of voting you would have seen a win for Dawn of Chaos over Orbital Shift.

I'd like to thank Orbit for fagging up the round name selection process for several rounds to come - this isn't how it's supposed to be.

Well, we didnt suggest it.
And come on, this is supposed to be a game. We saw an oppurtunity to have a good laugh and took it. Just because we tried to make the rest of the PA community the butt of this joke doesn't mean everyone has to get all pissy. Those who do take this WAY too seriously. Besides, it's not like you have to play, if you hate the name so much
Rnd 14-17 Orbit
Rnd 18 Orbit HC
Rnd 19-23 Croshistark Ultra Orbit Mk II HC

If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, the meal was cooked a long time ago...
--Ohma de Sala
magistar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2007, 02:34   #49
Hutchi
BlueTuba 4Eva

Hutchi is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

hmm and would alot of the Dawn of Chaos votes come from New Dawn like everyother time dawn apears in a choice??

the fact that it was there to be voted in the first place means it was okayd before voting anyway cos if they though it was bad it wouldn't be in the list
rnd 21->26 - Orbit HC
rnd 27 - LAZY git
rnd 28 -> Current Orbit HC

The quiet people change the world!
The loud people claim they did!
Hutchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2007, 02:37   #50
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
On a rare evening with a dodgy lunar alignment, I am in agreement with Sir furball.

It is a bit shit really init?

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote