User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 10 Jan 2007, 04:24   #1
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold
About R20 name competition

Here is the list of the previous rounds names, just to avoid the 'endless struggle'
Round 19 - Endless Nights
Round 18 - The Endless Fight
Round 17 - The Shadows of Time
Round 16 - The End Of An Era
Round 15 - Struggle for Supremacy
Round 14 - An Empty Throne
Round 13 - The Illusion Of Truth
Round 12 - The Edge of Darkness
Round 11 - A Legend Reborn
Round 10.5 - The Awakening
Round 10 - Genesis
Round 9.5 - Resurrection
Round 9 - Redemption
Round 8 - The Final Legacy
Round 7 - Critical Diplomacy
Round 6 - First Encounters
Round 5 - The Price of Freedom
Round 4 - The Tides of War
Round 3 - The New Dawn
Round 2 - The Struggle For Power
Round 1 - The Beginning
Unread 10 Jan 2007, 08:54   #2
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light
Re: About R20 name competition

Nah i reckon it'd be THE, endless struggle :P
Unread 10 Jan 2007, 09:07   #3
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

I like The Illusion of Truth, it's too bad I didn't play that round.
Unread 10 Jan 2007, 17:02   #4
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

It seemed to be fairly fitting too actually, eXilition weren't publiscised much before that round and everyone was predicting that either 1up would win again or they would get beaten by a superblock lead by LCH, and eXi came in to win.
Unread 10 Jan 2007, 17:04   #5
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

I was thinking of "Revenge of the Bunnies" but then realised we haven't had a bunny & PA related incident yet

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2007, 22:14   #6
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light

in that case how about,.. "the bunny dilema"
Unread 10 Jan 2007, 22:27   #7
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Why not "Attack of the Bunnies" then.
Unread 10 Jan 2007, 23:53   #8
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

We almost had a new race called the fluffy bunnies
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 00:00   #9
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Timeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really nice

thats what happens when you let chef have a creative free reign appoco

random n00b - r3 & 4
MoE - round 12
Rock - round 13, 14, 15, 16
Pragmatik - round 16
ToF - round 16
Subh - round 17
Pa Team - rounds 16, 17, 18, 19
awol ever since
Timeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 00:01   #10
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

It was my idea! He had nothing to do with it
Most of the beta testers went it till they found it had no pods and couldn't hit half the other ships...
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 00:03   #11
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeline
thats what happens when you let chef have a creative free reign appoco
No i was plugging for 'the excrementers'... something to do with toilets on battleships i believe.

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 00:15   #12
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

"These monotonous days"?

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 03:27   #13
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

I liked 'An Empty Throne' but only because in french 'Throne' refers to the toilet seat
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 06:43   #14
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

The 20th Round

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 16:48   #15
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
The 20th Round

gets my vote...

at least for deam sure that how i am gonna be calling it...

"another round of hell for you friendly neighborhood DC due to scanner's inactivity and general shitness" would be too long imo.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

on a more constructive side, my favorite name for the round has been illusion of truth. Didnt play this round, just name sounds cool...

I think the name of the round should reflect the most important change (if such present) of the round. U want to make cluster important cell unit again ? Call it the "rebirth of the Union" (Union would be the cluster reference and the actualy word is up for changing...) u get the point Also, I have another idea of comommorating (sp?) next round's name to the alliance that won the previous one. This one could be "eXilition's deceptions" like r17 should have been "reverse ascendancy" or some such
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 17:23   #16
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice

"Altering the future"
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 17:34   #17
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"Oh god where are my pants"
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 17:41   #18
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

"We're planetarion, **** pants.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2007, 00:57   #19
Rocko

"check plz"
Unread 12 Jan 2007, 16:48   #20
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

cheque*

please**
Unread 12 Jan 2007, 21:11   #21
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

czech*

police**
Unread 12 Jan 2007, 21:21   #22
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
cheque*

please**
Grammar (check) *

Police (ftw) **

U shud go check ur mental issuez with different spellin of different words...

Ppl do that on-line...

Or does it hurt ur grammar/spelling e-pride

dumbasstroll tbfh
See alot up there
But dont be scared
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
Unread 12 Jan 2007, 22:39   #23
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

**** off dick head and dont come back.

Now thats trolling, its not big, its not clever but man it feels ****ing good.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2007, 22:54   #24
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh
dumbasstroll tbfh
oh the irony
Unread 13 Jan 2007, 00:45   #25
Rocko

now if i go back and edit my post,.. and then delete this one telling u all,.. how things wud change :P,.. anyway back on topic,...

"can't we all just get along!!!"
Unread 13 Jan 2007, 11:23   #26
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
oh the irony
I agree, that should be the round name.
Unread 13 Jan 2007, 16:23   #27
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Grammar (check) *

Police (ftw) **

U shud go check ur mental issuez with different spellin of different words...

Ppl do that on-line...

Or does it hurt ur grammar/spelling e-pride

dumbasstroll tbfh
lol, it wasnt the fact it was the spelling, its the fact it was a completely different word, but i wasnt to sure what he was referring to, but i think i got it right.

Yo i had dem issuezz checked innit, dont b speakin bout ma issuezz no mor, or imma hav t bust a cap in yo ass, fo sho
Unread 15 Jan 2007, 06:41   #28
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
Yo i had dem issuezz checked innit, dont b speakin bout ma issuezz no mor, or imma hav t bust a cap in yo ass, fo sho

wtf?
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2007, 10:16   #29
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv
I was thinking of "Revenge of the Bunnies" but then realised we haven't had a bunny & PA related incident yet
you obviously were not around when bunny played then :-)
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2007, 10:38   #30
Cowmando
is your god

Cowmando is an unknown quantity at this point

how about "Rise Of The Eitraides" for the name for next round (based on what Mighteh said).
Cowmando is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2007, 11:57   #31
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

A large list of prospective names has been submitted, and is currently being whittled down into a shortlist. No doubt a poll will be made soon to select the name for Round 20.
Unread 16 Jan 2007, 13:29   #32
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Since pretty much every name has been entirely unconnected to any 'plot' elements that noone in Team arsed themselves to construct, we should go with a Splinter Cell-esque piss-take and go with 'Planetarion 20: Adjective Noun', for all the ****ing relevance it'll have.
Unread 16 Jan 2007, 13:49   #33
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowmando
how about "Rise Of The Eitraides" for the name for next round (based on what Mighteh said).
I second that motion
Unread 16 Jan 2007, 14:15   #34
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
"another round of hell for you friendly neighborhood DC due to scanner's inactivity and general shitness" would be too long imo.
Thats 1/2 the fun for DCing... If in doubt "wing" the def call.
For further answers to questions/advice... PM
Unread 16 Jan 2007, 15:59   #35
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowmando
"Rise Of The Eitraides" (based on what Mighteh said).

o.O
My train of thought had a collision
See alot up there
But dont be scared
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg