User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 11 Nov 2009, 04:38   #1
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
How olf wer you on November 9, 1989?

There are some watershed dates in modern history. One of those was November 9, 1989. How old were you at that time and do you have any memories of that time? How do you view the event of that day?

What about June 12, 1987?

What about June 26, 1963?

What about June 27, 1948?
Unread 11 Nov 2009, 09:20   #2
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: How olf wer you on November 9, 1989?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda View Post
There are some watershed dates in modern history. One of those was November 9, 1989. How old were you at that time and do you have any memories of that time? How do you view the event of that day?

Five years old.

Three years old.

19 years before birth.

36 years before birth.

My first memory of the Berlin Wall is an episode of Alvin and the Chipmunks made after the collapse showing the madness of the Wall.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2009, 09:43   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Timmy Mallet did a 'report' on the Berlin Wall coming down aimed at kids who didn't know what the shit any of it meant. As a result, I built a miniature Berlin Wall from Lego stretching diagonally across the room, must have been 16ft long.

My coming away from Mallet's elucidation of the complexities of the situation with the sensation 'I gots to build me one of those' suggests I/he missed the point.

God alone knows what I was doing on June 12th, '87 though, I'd have been a little over three.
Unread 20 Nov 2009, 01:42   #4
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In my room at home I have a plaster from Timmy Mallet with "whack a sparks" written on it.

I'm not entirely sure what he was referring to or what it means though. I like to think it's a rather deep meaning hes trying to convey about the human condition.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2009, 20:40   #5
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda View Post

not born

not born

It was something i had hoped would happen eventually but was unlikely in my lifetime, along with a couple of others.
I was sat watching the BBC news, in shock at the people climbing over the berlin wall, at the time i felt proud to be witnessing albeit via a tv screen a day that would change the world, that communism was falling and a little tearfull with joy for all those people who were crossing over to visit relatives.
I'll never forget that watershed moment in history imo, along with the declaration of peace in Ireland and the World Trade Centre.
Two good moments, one bad moment, my fervent hope is that i live to see peace declared on the West Bank, with the two others having happened i have hope of this actually happening within my lifespan now.

I guess its left me with an optimism on human ability to swallow its pride, shake hands and stop killing each other over idealogical principles!
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote