User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 Apr 2008, 13:51   #1
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Spiritualism

There's not enough disrespect for science on the forum, and definitely not enough wildly irrational believes, although travler helps to be fair.

Dream Interpretation (please give):

Last night I dreamt someone was explaining something to me. He was sat on my sofa and I was on the chair opposite. But, all of a sudden, this man had to cut someone open to aide this explanation. I was a little tentative at first, but because of my belief in experimentation to aide the advances of the human race, I reluctantly accepted. But then, all of a sudden, the victims innards were all over my sofa. And his brain. It was fully out of his head and smearing its juices all over my sofa. I was not pleased. I remember thinking, moving around the chair so my head nestled into its clean cushions away from the newly opened victim, "I don't need to see this. How unpleasant".

Dreams, eh? (You should keep a dream diary, incidentally, because when I used to I had a whole book of really strange stories that would be very useful if anyone wants to indict me of thought crimes.)
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 14:07   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Spiritualism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
It was fully out... head... smearing its juices all over my sofa... nestled into its... cushions. "I...need to see this. How ...pleasant".
There's my interpretation, fatboy
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 14:23   #3
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

You always manage to contort all situations into talking about men's cocks. You're basically MM's gimmick account gone wrong.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 18:35   #4
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
...always manage to contort... into... men's cocks
Who doesn't
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 19:13   #5
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This is ace as I dream multiple dreams every night.

Last night's highlight was being on a muddy island floating in utter blackness like long fingers of grass which have been walked on too much. There was a travelling fun fair there which was ok, then on one finger I attended a client briefing with my manager. She recieved a gold award statue engraved on each of the four sides with various accolades. As I watched it struck my eyes like a watch face reflecting sunlight (but there was no sun). My boss kept twisting it round and as she did so the light grew, I was forced back into the mud, then I had to run down the peninsular to hide in the tents, looking back all i could see was a pulsating dome of pure white light - the brightest thing that I have ever seen. I decided to go and talk to the candy floss woman.

To be fair most of my dreams are benal. Just very very long. This was quite exciting (to me).