User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 31 Jul 2007, 14:39   #51
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: #forums

I am still awaiting a response from tomkat and/or koen or other concerned parties on this issue.

With baited breath!
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 14:40   #52
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
That's 1 less member we have, yet everyone is so apathetic about it (or scared to tell the nod/deffeh/jbg clique that they're being shit for fear of being made fun of or left out of the "cool crew") that it'll just continue to get worse in here.
hay man that sounds like a pretty cool clique how can i join?

In all seriousness;

a/ Its an internet chatroom
b/ Koen is free to rejoin whenever he wants, it was purely his decision
c/ It was a joke

You're also going to have to get over this clique thing dude. Realistically, whats the harm? People have friend groups on the internet. I heard you/furball/minty/rr et al all post on PB and hang out in #pb how dare you . you and your super op friend and meets and tight band of friends o man i'm totally not happy about this >

I think to a large extend the persecution complex you're getting over this as well is pretty ridiculous. It seems youve taken some people's non attendance of meets pretty personally. The breakdown worked as follows;

JBG is a soulless social recluse from potatoland who wouldnt attend a meet in his back garden.
I'm a penniless unemployed Glaswegian who was in the midst of a 10 day come down.
Jer had a lot of stuff that had to be done that weekend and couldnt be rescheduled.
KaneED is a butte.
If i was nod i probably wouldnt have gone to a PB/TK meet either, not just because he's being internet cool but because whether you'd like to admit it or not there seems to be quite a lot of needless and inherent anti-nod esque stuff, partly reciprocated, but mostly unprovoked, in the very nature of PB etc.

Some day i will (probably) go to one of the meets so i'd prefer you didnt take me entirely seriously when i call you a faggot. I actually like you, but this is the internet.

Making fun of people on the internet is brilliant, and par for the course. IRC at its best is like an interactive stand up show. But i dont get why you'd think it wasnt mutual accross the board, i would say the top 5 people i give hassle to in order would be; KaneED, Nodrog, Jer, Koen, vampy. Its not an aggressive thing; its fun. Im thoroughly bored of typing now and im not even going to conclude this properly how do you feel about that

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 14:48   #53
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

posting in support of the anti anti-nodrog crew
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 14:59   #54
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh

Some day i will (probably) go to one of the meets so i'd prefer you didnt take me entirely seriously when i call you a faggot. I actually like you, but this is the internet.

Great man, good to read you're going to explore the world. You'll see it's not as angry and unpretty and it might be rather good to you!
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 17:00   #55
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
posting in support of the anti anti-nodrog crew
That reminds me of the faux Starbucks-and-Becky IRC log where you pop into the channel because you've heard your name. Good times.

Edit:
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...ecky+starbucks
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 18:10   #56
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I am still awaiting a response from tomkat and/or koen or other concerned parties on this issue.

With baited breath!
You shouldn't have banned him in the first place for his quit message, it doesn't warrant a ban of any kind. You wouldn't expect the same thing to happen to you, you wouldn't ban me for it, so you shouldn't ban Koen. It's just not fair and is pretty much bullying.

Even if you take the ban off a minute or so later i still don't really support it, those kinds of bans are ok in small amounts when someone is just flooding the channel with stupid shit, but thats pretty much the only situation where it's acceptable.

This stuff was all well and good back in 2001, but I like to think that as a community we have grown up. making other people look small to make yourself feel good is ok, and it happens all the time on irc and here, but banning them is the internet equivalent of punching someone, it makes an actual difference and isn't acceptable except under extreme circumstances.

Also, arguments that we should allow this kind of thing "because its the internet"* are only going to keep people thinking of the internet as a place for kids and immature geeks.

*hi deffeh
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 18:51   #57
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
You shouldn't have banned him in the first place for his quit message, it doesn't warrant a ban of any kind. You wouldn't expect the same thing to happen to you, you wouldn't ban me for it, so you shouldn't ban Koen. It's just not fair and is pretty much bullying.

Even if you take the ban off a minute or so later i still don't really support it, those kinds of bans are ok in small amounts when someone is just flooding the channel with stupid shit, but thats pretty much the only situation where it's acceptable.

This stuff was all well and good back in 2001, but I like to think that as a community we have grown up. making other people look small to make yourself feel good is ok, and it happens all the time on irc and here, but banning them is the internet equivalent of punching someone, it makes an actual difference and isn't acceptable except under extreme circumstances.

Also, arguments that we should allow this kind of thing "because its the internet"* are only going to keep people thinking of the internet as a place for kids and immature geeks.

*hi deffeh
it's only become a big deal rather than a shit joke because
  1. koen acted like a prima donna, and
  2. TK found a delightful axe-grinding opportunity.
temp bans as humour have been part of IRC and part of #forums pretty much since forever. I wasn't in the channel at the time and all I know is what I read here and in #f, so I don't know the exact situation; if koen was banned indefinitely the second time round obviously that's stupid and JBG is at fault but on the other hand it's being blown out of all proportion. If it was another temp ban then koen, and only koen, is being an arsehole.

also two specific points
Quote:
banning them is the internet equivalent of punching someone
really, no. it's the internet equivalent of telling someone to **** off, which has a wider range of purpose and strength of feeling than lamping someone does.
Quote:
arguments that we should allow this kind of thing "because its the internet"* are only going to keep people thinking of the internet as a place for kids and immature geeks.
#forums, UN ambassadors to the technophobe population! You know, or not. Hyperbole and melodrama is why this thread even exists, don't take it even further.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 18:54   #58
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
banning is the internet equivalent of punching someone, it makes an actual difference and isn't acceptable except under extreme circumstances.
I cant tell whether this post is serious but lol
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 19:06   #59
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I remember the same cool people mocking Kura for throwing the 'it's just the internet lol' card everytime when being called out, double standards on gd, who should've thought that.
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 19:18   #60
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's not "just" the internet. It is the internet.

And when did kurashima play this card? The only card I can remember kura playing was the "you used to be funny but blah" one.
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 19:28   #61
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I remember the same cool people mocking Kura for throwing the 'it's just the internet lol' card everytime when being called out
I remember the same SilverSmoke making incorrect arguments about GD and the way people from there act, funny how life is.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 19:33   #62
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I remember when all this was ARPANET and the dramallama was still just a cria.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 19:40   #63
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
it's only become a big deal rather than a shit joke because
  1. koen acted like a prima donna, and
  2. TK found a delightful axe-grinding opportunity.
temp bans as humour have been part of IRC and part of #forums pretty much since forever. I wasn't in the channel at the time and all I know is what I read here and in #f, so I don't know the exact situation; if koen was banned indefinitely the second time round obviously that's stupid and JBG is at fault but on the other hand it's being blown out of all proportion. If it was another temp ban then koen, and only koen, is being an arsehole.
I assume TK doesn't see it as an axe-grinding oppurtunity any more than you or I do, all everyone has done so far is post about whether they think Koen/JBG acted rightly or wrongly, and there is a divergence of opinion.

The fact that I happen to agree with Tom makes me think that it was extremely necessary for him to argue the point here.

We seem to disagree on what is and isn't acceptable behaviour though

I don't think it's being "blown out of all proportion" if we lose Koen out of it.

Quote:
also two specific points
really, no. it's the internet equivalent of telling someone to **** off, which has a wider range of purpose and strength of feeling than lamping someone does.
No, the internet equivalent of telling someone to **** off is this:

<Deepflow> **** off

The punching thing probably wasn't the greatest example though, forget that. Rl parallels of any kind are unnecessary.

The rest of this post isn't particularly addressed to Phang.

It appears that we just have different concepts on what is acceptable behaviour on irc. You people think it's ok to ban someone (the member of the channel who gets made fun of the most anyway) for shits and giggles. I don't.

To me it reeks of bullying and that's something i'm entirely against, moreso when it is someone who is very much a member of our community (this is because I assumes the psychological affect is worse on someone who counts those doing the bullying as friends).

Unread 31 Jul 2007, 20:25   #64
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
KoeN has left and JBG isn't remorseful
Are you quite mad?
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 22:10   #65
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I am still lurking and reading this thread, I just can't be bothered to flog this dead horse by stating and restating my opinion as it won't achieve anything. JBG won't apologise as he thinks he's being hilarious, and even if he did I'm not sure KoeN would return.

One less regular user in #forums. Well done guys.
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 22:15   #66
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Here comes KoeN to save the INTARWEB!
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 22:23   #67
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I am still lurking and reading this thread, I just can't be bothered to flog this dead horse by stating and restating my opinion as it won't achieve anything. JBG won't apologise as he thinks he's being hilarious, and even if he did I'm not sure KoeN would return.

One less regular user in #forums. Well done guys.
I appreciate that you have never liked jonny. Though I also (being eternal and wise) also appreciate the delicious irony that the two of you would get on exceptionally well were you to meet*.

But please for the love of rational sanity, in deference to the fact that the enlightenment really did happen and is not just a delicious gin induced dream, stop mourning koen. For YEARS everybody who has ever spoken to him for more than 5 minutes has tried to find a way to never repeat the experience.

If GD, #Forums or anything we hold dear had 3 members - you koen and me then koen leaving would still be an achievement.

As it is the ****er has not even left and you keep going on and on and on ...

*Jonny I give my word that when I type this I do so knowing that Tom is actually lovely and fun and not at all as awful as he is presently coming across.
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 22:41   #68
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

JBG stop banning people if the result is endless whining that shits up my forum experience

Everyone else it was only a joke ban please get over it
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 23:06   #69
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Actually at this point it's just sad and ridiculous. If I apologised I'd mean it just as much as my apology up above. Sorry!
Unread 1 Aug 2007, 12:05   #70
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I appreciate that you have never liked jonny.
I do like Jonny
Unread 1 Aug 2007, 12:32   #71
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Heh.

Heh.

Oh dear.

Heh.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2007, 13:51   #72
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

KoeN used to really annoy me. One night, whilst drunk, i put him on ignore. Life was good.

Slowly, slowly though i became intrigued. What was KoeN saying? There were conversations going on around me all the time. Conversations involving KoeN. So after a while (9 months or more) i took KoeN off ignore.

Thankfully i did for i was then regaled with stories of infinite amusement. I mean the story about his grandfather and the trousers and the rat, THAT story i'm STILL TO THIS DAY passing off as my own.

Yeah, so in short, what i'm saying is "you'll miss him when he's gone".
Unread 1 Aug 2007, 16:11   #73
Coltaine
7th Malazan Army

Coltaine has a spectacular aura aboutColtaine has a spectacular aura aboutColtaine has a spectacular aura about

WHAT YOU SAY??!? DRAMAQUEENS ARE GINGER???
Coltaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2007, 18:55   #74
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
KoeN used to really annoy me. One night, whilst drunk, i put him on ignore. Life was good.

Slowly, slowly though i became intrigued. What was KoeN saying? There were conversations going on around me all the time. Conversations involving KoeN. So after a while (9 months or more) i took KoeN off ignore.

Thankfully i did for i was then regaled with stories of infinite amusement. I mean the story about his grandfather and the trousers and the rat, THAT story i'm STILL TO THIS DAY passing off as my own.

About a year later, anyway.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2007, 19:14   #75
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Requesting a link to grandfather's trouser rat
Unread 1 Aug 2007, 19:37   #76
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?p=3058041
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2007, 20:03   #77
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace

show strength brother!
Unread 1 Aug 2007, 20:18   #78
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light

The alonquin round table knights probably experienced rough times in their mutual relationships as well but at least they could look eachother in the eyes while making comments about eachothers ineptitudes.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2007, 20:20   #79
You Are Gay

You Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet society

Not if they were wearing shades*.

*i hear Ray Bans were big in the 20's
You Are Gay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2007, 20:21   #80
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light

You've got his back covered, haven't you?
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2007, 20:24   #81
You Are Gay

You Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet society

Who's back?
You Are Gay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2007, 21:24   #82
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
"<KoeN> because he squeezed a rat to death in his trousers"

To die in KoeN's great-granpa's pants.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2007, 23:20   #83
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by You Are Gay
Who's back?
Not Koen
Unread 2 Aug 2007, 00:03   #84
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Koen is in Paris.
Unread 2 Aug 2007, 05:04   #85
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

I bet he'll be back soon saying hi guys I was just joking as I needed to go abroad hopefully you didn't take this all too seriously

Last edited by SilverSmoke; 2 Aug 2007 at 05:17.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2007, 10:21   #86
Maladoni
Infrequent

Maladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud of

Throw him some orange sweets.