User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 Jul 2007, 13:24   #1
The Wanderer

The Wanderer is just really niceThe Wanderer is just really niceThe Wanderer is just really niceThe Wanderer is just really nice
Yes, I have read Tietäjä posts

LOL.
This Thread exists only cause the "idiot" entrys in my profile become more often.
To answer politly to this next insult:

Yes, I have read Tietäjä posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
I'm sure he could still set his fleet on prelaunch towards the neighbour's kitten. You know, all this fleet killing is so angry and hostile, and after all, we're trying to play a peace and love game here.
Do you want to flame me for ten years now, only cause i did something "terribly wrong" by trying to make a funny post?
Yes, its because of my limited knowledge of the english language.
And no, in my post Tietäjä was answering to, there was NOTHING against a battle.
I am the fool, nothings else matters.

But, in fact, I do not care what you name me, but do not call me idiot when you obviously dont know the post I was speaking of.
I actually used the "show all posts" option on most of you regular posters, so I know, that Tietäjä normaly is speaking seriously about tactics and strategics.

By knowing you from IRC, its funny to see that people that are NOT knowing another language are mostly the ones that are flaming others because they dont speak it as godly and enlightened as they.
If you havent noticed yet, I try to focus on my experiences and try to say something usefull in my post, even with my limited knowledge in foreign languages.

Speak my native language as good as I yours, then flame me again.
The Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 13:28   #2
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Yes, I have read Tietäjä posts

welcome to GD

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 13:37   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

epic lulz
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 13:41   #4
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

While I was reading the words there, it felt awfully like my head was full of cotton wool. You know, like there were waves crashing - all I could hear was the sound of blood rushing the hell away from my head such that my brain didn't actively have to try to comprehend what the **** is going on.

I was watching Shrek 2 last night and there's that scene where Shrek and Fiona get out of the carriage to fanfares (the starting post) and then it all goes silent (the rest of GD) and all you can hear in the background is the sound of a solitary crying child. Yeah, that's what we've got going on in the hiz-ouse.
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 13:47   #5
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

I only have three things to add.

First. You did read the "Finland" part sort of blows the cover on English being my native?

Second. I'm sure you wanted to post this on GD, right?

Third. I'm going to have to posrep you for this.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 13:54   #6
The Wanderer

The Wanderer is just really niceThe Wanderer is just really niceThe Wanderer is just really niceThe Wanderer is just really nice

I can hardly follow you pablissimo. I am not whinning, if you mean that.
But meanwhile I wonder how adult this self-declared mature "take all serious" forum is?
The message is directet at the people that call me an idiot.
I really dont want to generate more misunderstandings.

But, take it as you like, I seems you believe you could hurt me with digital letters........
Please, post a whole thread calling me idiot. That shows the only the level at which this person is. I am not personaly insultet by it.

I just dont like to get insultet without reason.

Edit: Sorry, you postet in the same time Tietäjä, I do not mean you with native speaker, but I know more people than you.

Unread 30 Jul 2007, 13:57   #7
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wanderer
I can hardly follow you pablissimo. I am not whinning, if you mean that.
But meanwhile I wonder how adult this self-declared mature "take all serious" forum is?
The message is directet at the people that call me an idiot.
I really dont want to generate more misunderstandings.

But, take it as you like, I seems you believe you could hurt me with digital letters........
Please, post a whole thread calling me idiot. That shows the only the level at which this person is. I am not personaly insultet by it.

I just dont like to get insultet without reason.
What I mean is we have absolutely no idea what the context of your original complaint is. If it's a PD-related thing, you'll be lucky to find anyone over here who has half a clue as to what's going on.

Edit:
In fact, it's like when you find a drunk guy in a pub. A really drunk guy, a career drinker if you will, who's so ****ed that he's swearing at the walls and picking fights with the colour purple. His inane ramblings are kind of entertaining from a 'smirk across the room and think at least I'm not that guy' point of view, but the charm wears off when he starts stealing your chips and pissing in your shoes.
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 14:00   #8
The Wanderer

My mistake pablissimo, i c, sorry.

Unread 30 Jul 2007, 14:03   #9
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
I was watching Shrek 2 last night and there's that scene where Shrek and Fiona get out of the carriage to fanfares (the starting post) and then it all goes silent (the rest of GD) and all you can hear in the background is the sound of a solitary crying child. Yeah, that's what we've got going on in the hiz-ouse.
I was thinking tumbleweed but the crying child is much more apt....

the internet is serious business guys
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 14:10   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Not getting it. Requiring clarification.
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 14:18   #11
The Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Not getting it. Requiring clarification.
Sorry, was my mistake.
But to make it clear.
You can leave quotes, to read in the profile, as you know.
I earned some idiots and other things now.
If I was mistaken with my "The truth about Unholy" thread, then i am sorry. That was an exaggerated joke, nothing more.
I can really understand why people reactet that way.
But to continue calling me an idiot without reason was tghe reason for this thread.
Yes, I notices already I am at the false board, sorry again.

Edit: Grammer

Unread 30 Jul 2007, 14:22   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Sorry, was my mistake.
But to make it clear.
You can leave quotes, to read in the profile, as you know.
I earned some idiots and other things now.
If I was mistaken with my "The truth about Unholy" thread, then i am sorry. That was an exaggerated joke, nothing more.
I can really understand why people reactet that way.
But to continue calling me an idiot without reason was tghe reason for this thread.
Yes, I notices already I am at the false board, sorry again.

Edit: Grammer
I'd question how you edited for grammar and yet missed "tghe", but you also misspelled "grammar", so it all comes together in the end.
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 14:25   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

help

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 14:31   #14
The Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I'd question how you edited for grammar and yet missed "tghe", but you also misspelled "grammar", so it all comes together in the end.
I already said in another thread before, I think it´s better to stop correcting myself.
You see the result. Again and again, sorry
Thats the problem when you have not used english for many years.
But I think I improved it a little bit by now, I will stay and continue.

Unread 30 Jul 2007, 15:06   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

By all means, I'm just being mean because I don't feel very well this morning.
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 15:26   #16
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I already said in another thread before, I think it´s better to stop correcting myself.
You see the result. Again and again, sorry
Thats the problem when you have not used english for many years.
But I think I improved it a little bit by now, I will stay and continue.
I could do what I'm supposed to do and move this to PD, as suggested by the latest missive from PATeam that we provide sound posting advice and be a rolemodel to the community.

Luckily, I already retired and since this is GD, I reckon we'll have more fun if it just stays where it is.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot...

KNACKERS WHACKERS

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 15:29   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I guess this thread should be here. If it should be anywhere. I don't quite get why it's not a pm but hay nonny ho and so forth.
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 15:30   #18
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

It's not a PM because he's not bitching to me about language, because most obviously English is my third language.

Unread 30 Jul 2007, 15:42   #19
The Wanderer

Quote:
It's not a PM because he's not bitching to me about language, because most obviously English is my third language.
Tietäjä, its not even really about you.
Its about the people that call me idiot.

You, not me, you have friends at this forum. Some people called me idiot and asked me, if i have read your posts.
This Thread is the answer, cause people that call others idiots, do not dare to sign with there name.
I wouldn´t do it too.
The difference is, that i do not call people, i dont know, idiots.

It may a bit out of date, but i insist on proper behavior in the real worl as well as in the web. If this sounds funny to you, then laugh.

Edit: Fixed Tietäjä´s name, I can read the next insulting entry otherwise

Last edited by The Wanderer; 30 Jul 2007 at 15:49.
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 15:50   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

Ah. I get it now.
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 15:51   #21
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There's this really loud whistling noise coming from my PC. I think it's this whole thread going over my head.

Please either take this to PM or explain to us nobodies whatever the **** it is you're talking about.

Unread 30 Jul 2007, 15:52   #22
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
Ah. I get it now.
Rly?

Unread 30 Jul 2007, 15:54   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

He was negrepped by someone who insulted him for misspelling keiz's (that's tietaja with the appropriate funny squiggles) name.
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 16:02   #24
The Wanderer

Explanation ordered by Dead_Meat:

1. I look in my "Profile" at the top of this page after logging in.
2. There are comments to my threads
3. There a insultings with no names
4. one ask me, if I have read T´s posts, calling me an idiot, again
5. I write this thread as answer, cause I have no clue who is calling me an idiot, to show the poster, which post i meant i got the "idiot" response for
6. I am mistaken many times cause I am a foreign language idiot
7. Now I was calling myself one, do what you please I dont care..............
but please do it with reason

Edit: tryed correcting grammar again

Unread 30 Jul 2007, 18:21   #25
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ohh it's a thread complaining about anon neg rep.

It all starts falling into place.

Delete thread, ban user, promote pb

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 18:31   #26
The Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
ohh it's a thread complaining about anon neg rep.

It all starts falling into place.

Delete thread, ban user, promote pb

You have forgotten to laugh.
Edit: To All Systems Go, no fear, I just insist once to be treated as a human, then I leave you alone, k?
This is my first post about Reputation, and my last one.
I just dont want to be offended without reason. Yeah, I understand, thats bad, to not want to be insultet, bad bad Wanderer. But as I said, I am silent now about this.

Last edited by The Wanderer; 30 Jul 2007 at 19:15.
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 20:13   #27
You Are Gay

You Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet society

It appears that ... The Wanderer ... has ... returned.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HA!
You Are Gay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 20:54   #28
Tietäjä
Good Son

He's now sending cryptic private messages to me.

Who the **** is this guy anyways?
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 21:17   #29
The Wanderer

Nah, dont worry Tietäjä.
All this Wanderer postings were mere nonsense.
Except the posts at the planetarion discussion about fuel and ships.
But its getting boring.
To confuse people on the forums to see how they react on IRC is an old, but working, tactic in games. Nothing more.
Didn´t you changed your IRC behavior already?

And, no, do not write the next message to my reputation.
It says there: please go away
I will, this my last post.

And who I am? Read the Unholy thread.

Unread 30 Jul 2007, 21:19   #30
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
He's now sending cryptic private messages to me.

I think he's the type of guy who'll never settle down. Wherever pretty girls are, well you know that he's around. He kisses them and loves them because to him they're all the same. He hugs them and squeezes them, but they don’t even know his name. They call him the Wanderer, yeah the Wanderer. He roams around and round and round and round and round

Unread 30 Jul 2007, 21:20   #31
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
I think he's the type of guy who'll never settle down. Wherever pretty girls are, well you know that he's around. He kisses them and loves them because to him they're all the same. He hugs them and squeezes them, but they don’t even know his name. They call him the Wanderer, yeah the Wanderer. He roams around and round and round and round and round
you probably think this is still in the hit parade.
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 21:21   #32
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

I still think you're in the 'to be hit' parade.

Unread 30 Jul 2007, 21:36   #33
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
I still think you're in the 'to be hit' parade.
dad joke
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 21:48   #34
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Didn´t you changed your IRC behavior already?
No?

Dude.

You seriously need to get your medication checked. It's probably insufficient.
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 21:48   #35
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

Wakey on acid?
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 23:12   #36
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeh is back.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 23:47   #37
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
Yeh is back.
Zombie style?
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 00:11   #38
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

GB2PD just doesn't have the same ring to it...

Unread 31 Jul 2007, 04:45   #39
Tietäjä
Good Son

[23:37:45] <ICU> ah, dont worry T. just confusing you, write me a good by at the forums, greets The Wanderer
-
ICU is [email protected] * eric
ICU using *.netgamers.org The NetGamers IRC Network
ICU is logged in as somebody
ICU End of /WHOIS list.
-

[23:58:59] <NextRound> take it easy, was just a joke I am just a psychology student who tryed something out, nothing personal, and now i leave you alone for ever
-
NextRound is [email protected] * eric
NextRound using *.netgamers.org The NetGamers IRC Network
NextRound is logged in as somebody
NextRound End of /WHOIS list.
-

It's really baffling.
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 06:59   #40
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

You were his guinea pig... hihihi
This must be the perfect training ground for aspiring psychologists. It's like a loony bin on the interweb.
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 10:12   #41
Tietäjä
Good Son

What worries me most in this case, is the quality of the empirical studies the psychology students of today conduct. I mean, there must be better ways to conduct qualitative studies than Planetarion forums.
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 10:17   #42
JonnyBGood
Banned

I wonder what valuable information on the state of mind of finnish internet users when they're confronted by a wall of uninterpretible gibberish this study unearthed.
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 10:51   #43
The Wanderer

Quote:
I wonder what valuable information on the state of mind of finnish internet users when they're confronted by a wall of uninterpretible gibberish this study unearthed.
I am sorry for this, last, last post, but i showed no personal information in puplicity, I pm´ed Keiz about someting he spoke in IRC. This was intentionally.

Please remove my personal data from the forum.

And in fact, the Internet is a most exiting ground for psychologists.
Keiz reactet, that was all.
It was not about a certain person or land, Keiz just reactet first.

This wall of uninterpretible gibberish had sense, as you see, or had this "conversation" ever taken place without it?
We learn much about the general behavior of people that are "shielded" from the rest of the world, by using a computer.
This studys help to understand different phenomenas that occurs while at the net.

I saw the thread with this firefighter that burned down that trailer.
For such cases I study and learn about human "shielded" behavior.
I think you agree, that IT IS important information you can earn.

This experimente was nothing official, I just tryed something I have learned.
It caused reactions.
It was funny, while playing the game, to see that I have learned something that caused nearly exact the reactions from the books.

Well, I only wrote this cause my personal datas above. Please remove it. I could show this information too, but I dont do it.

Unread 31 Jul 2007, 11:03   #44
JonnyBGood
Banned

It's like I'm being assaulted by some deranged illiterate version of sunday8pm.
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 11:55   #45
Tietäjä
Good Son

It makes less and less sense every time he posts again. Admitted, without the uninterpretable gibberish I wouldn't have been laughing half has much recently, and I guess others have been giggling too.
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 12:00   #46
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

This thread is the dogs bollocks

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 12:07   #47
Tietäjä
Good Son

Why the hell did you originally enter your personal data if you don't want them to be recorded anywhere? Isn't that a schoolbook psychology example of stupidity?
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 12:38   #48
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

I KNOW HIS NAME

Unread 31 Jul 2007, 12:40   #49
Tietäjä
Good Son

DO YOU ALSO KNOW WHERE HE LIVES?
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 14:19   #50
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

why the **** do i keep loading this thread when a new post appears in it; it makes no sense and it genuinely gives me headaches

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote