User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Feb 2007, 23:35   #51
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Valentine's Day

I have a girlfriend now!

Cor blimey!
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 00:11   #52
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I have a girlfriend now!

Cor blimey!
Shut up
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 00:13   #53
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I have a girlfriend now!

Cor blimey!
You might have made this more convincing by not posting it at 10:35pm on valentines day.

Unread 15 Feb 2007, 02:16   #54
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Quote:
I have a girlfriend now!

Cor blimey!
Rosey Palms doesn't qualify, fyi.
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 04:36   #55
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Valentine's Day is the biggest fad in history.

I can't believe the thousands of people that actually celebrate it and waste their money.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 11:24   #56
Maladoni
Infrequent

Maladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Does anyone here HAVE a loved one?
I have and I did.
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 12:51   #57
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rc mayhem
I hate v day. It is only there to annoy and depress people who haven't but want a partner. Well that and to increase the population due to pregnacy caused by split condoms and other unplanned pregnacies...

Not that I am grumpy about it or anything...
It's really commercial but I honestly see no point in getting depressed by it - I wasn't depressed about it at all even before managing to fix the day up.
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 12:53   #58
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Valentine's Day is the biggest fad in history.

I can't believe the thousands of people that actually celebrate it and waste their money.
People waste money on it because girls feel special when they get presents/flowers/taken out
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 15:04   #59
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't really see it as a waste, either. A waste implies you're forking out money/time for something, and getting nothing in return.

As long as you're not spending ridiculous amounts of money on the girl, then it really is just what you can afford. The rewards you'll reap from making a little bit of an effort are worth it (worst case scenario, you win brownie points with her friends/family, best case scenario she returns the favour in a different form). It's only one day in the entire year that you can/should make a bit of a fuss of her - apart from her birthday.

It's not that depressing either. I suppose it would be if all your friends were getting loads of cards, and you got nothing. But does that even happen in real life?
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 15:32   #60
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It's only one day in the entire year that you can/should make a bit of a fuss of her
Really?

edit :
Quote:
I suppose it would be if all your friends were getting loads of cards, and you got nothing.
Yes. :crymeariver:
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 15:50   #61
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
I don't really see it as a waste, either. A waste implies you're forking out money/time for something, and getting nothing in return.

As long as you're not spending ridiculous amounts of money on the girl, then it really is just what you can afford. The rewards you'll reap from making a little bit of an effort are worth it (worst case scenario, you win brownie points with her friends/family, best case scenario she returns the favour in a different form). It's only one day in the entire year that you can/should make a bit of a fuss of her - apart from her birthday.

It's not that depressing either. I suppose it would be if all your friends were getting loads of cards, and you got nothing. But does that even happen in real life?
But you can do this at anytime though. There are 364 other days you know.

Why does someone need to tell their partner on this one day of the year that they love them when they can do it any other day?

I'm not bitter. I just see this Valentine's Day too ridiculous.
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 16:06   #62
Tomkat

Quote:
Why does someone need to tell their partner on this one day of the year that they love them when they can do it any other day?
Why do we celebrate Christmas even though most of us don't go to church or are Christians? Who knows - I still love Christmas with my family though. I'm sure plenty of you do too.

Why do we celebrate ours and friend's birthdays by having parties and going for drinks? Why do we buy them presents?

If I suddenly, out of the blue, gave my girlfriend a card/roses/dinner all on one day, she'd probably think it a little odd.
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 17:15   #63
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I know it's only early days Tom, but you're going to have to tone down the random references to 'my girlfriend' or risk falling victim to Silversmoke Syndrome.

Also, i don't see why she would think it a little odd, or if she did she would get over it pretty quickly given the fact that she was getting free stuff (girls love stuff).

Or do you only surprise girls when you're guilty about something?
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 17:32   #64
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
If I suddenly, out of the blue, gave my girlfriend a card/roses/dinner all on one day, she'd probably think it a little odd.
I know you've spent a year with minimal contact with other women (hahaha see I implied you're a little girl) but I think you're confusing the word "odd" with the word "sweet".
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 18:08   #65
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
I know it's only early days Tom, but you're going to have to tone down the random references to 'my girlfriend' or risk falling victim to Silversmoke Syndrome.
Did someone mention the gym?
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 18:44   #66
You Are Gay

You Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow

You're getting confused. It's AIDS silversmoke has, not cancer. Otherwise ... yeah, good point.
You Are Gay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 00:27   #67
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Why do we celebrate Christmas even though most of us don't go to church or are Christians? Who knows - I still love Christmas with my family though. I'm sure plenty of you do too.
So spending quality time with the family is confined to Christmas? That's odd.

Quote:
Why do we celebrate ours and friend's birthdays by having parties and going for drinks? Why do we buy them presents?
You could have parties, go for drinks and buy them presents for other reasons too, not just birthdays.

Quote:
Well I'm sure, just like what Deepflow said, girls like surprises.
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 00:50   #68
Tomkat

Quote:
So spending quality time with the family is confined to Christmas? That's odd.
Christmas was the last time my entire family (mother, father, two sisters and the dog) were all together. I don't know when we'll next all be together again. Easter I expect - but there's no guarantee. I know that every Christmas we'll all be there. This definitely isn't unusual for most of the UK.

Quote:
You could have parties, go for drinks and buy them presents for other reasons too, not just birthdays.
You...could... but noone does. That's... my point?

Quote:
Well I'm sure, just like what Deepflow said, girls like surprises.
Sure.

The bottom line is you can't define marketing as ridiculous. If it's so ridiculous, people wouldn't buy into it. Having said that, the general public seems to be retarded when it comes to marketing/advertising (my favourite example being the "why have three blades on your razor when you can have FOUR?!" farce).
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 00:52   #69
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Valentine's Day is over, let's move on to St. Patrick's Day and who's going to drink the most alcohol on that day.
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 01:00   #70
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
Valentine's Day is over, let's move on to St. Patrick's Day and who's going to drink the most alcohol on that day.
*second most alcohol.

I'm pretty sure we know who'll drink the most on the Irish patron saint's day, from these forums...
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 03:31   #71
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
(my favourite example being the "why have three blades on your razor when you can have FOUR?!" farce).
I have the five blade one.

It actually removes the shitty stubbles though.
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 03:34   #72
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
*second most alcohol.

I'm pretty sure we know who'll drink the most on the Irish patron saint's day, from these forums...
This year I'm going to drink so much that Jesus Christ himself is going to come down from heaven just to say "dude, that was a lot of ****ing alcohol you just drank".
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 03:39   #73
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
This year I'm going to drink so much that Jesus Christ himself is going to come down from heaven just to say "dude, that was a lot of ****ing alcohol you just drank".
I was talking about KoeN, my inebriated chum!
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 03:45   #74
JonnyBGood
Banned

If koen outdrinks me on paddy's day I'll probably kill myself.
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 03:48   #75
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
If koen outdrinks me on paddy's day I'll probably kill myself.
Would you post it on youtube?

Oh wait, you'd be dead already.
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 04:18   #76
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

Quote:
Would you post it on youtube?

Oh wait, you'd be dead already.
That's why you have a drinking buddy who makes sure it's on tape for you.
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 09:26   #77
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I have the five blade one.

It actually removes the shitty stubbles though.
It's a great razor, to be fair. I have it too, it's even better than the Mach 3.
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 11:50   #78
Tomkat

Adding extra blades to a razor does nothing guys. It just reduces the amount of movement from razor->skin as it's larger and more blades are going over the area.

That stupid animation on the advert of "the first blade takes half a hair off, the second takes the other half off, the third trims it down, the fourth then finishes it off" is stupid. If the first two blades are so ineffective, then get new blades

The only razor gimmick I've bought into is the Aloe Vera spongy pad things on the disposable ones I get. That's because I can notice the difference on them, though. I have quite sensitive skin on my face.
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 12:09   #79
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Adding extra blades to a razor does nothing guys. It just reduces the amount of movement from razor->skin as it's larger and more blades are going over the area.
So it does do something...?

Anyway, maybe there is a good one blade razor out there, but if I'd tend to agree that when you have more blades it makes shaving easier. Moving home recently I found myself having to shave with a razor with one blade on it, and found it fairly horrible.

This is not to say that we should have fifty blade razors or something, but certain 3/4 blades does seem to help. If nothing else there's more "edge" overall to blunt.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 13:14   #80
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It really does do something. The extra blade means that there's less pressure on any one area of your skin, meaning that the shave is a lot lot smoother. You can press harder (to get to the really short hairs) without worrying about slipping and cutting yourself - and that's just one example.
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 15:53   #81
JamesD444

JamesD444 is an unknown quantity at this point

I bought flowers and wrote poem (cheesy, i know, but im actually a fairly good writer :P) and then took her out to a lovely restaurant in covent garden, small place but absolutely wonderful, one of the hidden gems in London.
JamesD444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 19:41   #82
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesD444
one of the hidden gems in London.
how entirely prudent of London to hide it's gems in the place where all the tourists go ...
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 20:12   #83
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

They had a "buy one, get one free" beer deal at one of the local bars.

Yes, I went alone.

No, I didn't drown my sorrows.

Seriously.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 01:57   #84
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesD444
I bought flowers and wrote poem (cheesy, i know, but im actually a fairly good writer :P) and then took her out to a lovely restaurant in covent garden, small place but absolutely wonderful, one of the hidden gems in London.
Let's hope it's not one of those French restaurants.
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 05:42   #85
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
how entirely prudent of London to hide it's gems in the place where all the tourists go ...
Oh **** off. Once.
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 18:44   #86
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
You're a little gem of London, Yahwe
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 19:25   #87
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

I just realised why I havent wanted to go to London for the last years.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 19:48   #88
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
I just realised why I havent wanted to go to London for the last years.
The underground would confuse your simple brain?
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 19:57   #89
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
Oh dear, I knew there was something on Saturday that I was looking forward to
I spent Saturday at home feeling shit all day while wanting to go out at night but knowing that I couldn't handle it.