User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Feb 2007, 20:11   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Valentine's Day

Have you all got exciting plans for it with your loved ones?

Does anyone here HAVE a loved one?

Is anyone going to do anything eventful like declare their admiration/love/obsession to a girl who isn't expecting it?!

11 months ago I had a date lined up to go to the London Aquarium, with a nice young lady called Cat. We'd been on one date before and it had gone pretty well. I was looking forward to the second date.

A day before the date, I went to the doctor's, as I'd been coughing loads, as well as being exhausted and having no appetite. My lymph nodes were also gigantic, so much so that I couldn't do up the top button of my shirt when going to work.

The doctor referred me to hospital, and I spent a few hours getting bloodtests and expecting a few antibiotics then to be sent home in time for Neighbours.

"You're going to have to stay in for a few nights, I'm afraid" I was told.

I was a bit of a mess. I managed to phone the girl after speaking to my dad, and tell her that the date was going to have to be called off.

"I'll visit you in hospital!" she said.

The poor girl was there, with me in hospital, when I was given the news I had cancer. It was a pretty crazy day for both of us.

The next 11 months had a lot of ups and downs between us. We did our best at remaining flirty over the phone and the internet, but she was stressed with her dissertation, and I had other things on my mind.

Tensions became higher as time went by and we ended up arguing too much, about petty things. We cut off contact in October as it was agreed we just made each other miserable.

In January, I sent her a text asking if she fancied going on that date to the London Aquarium, 11 months late. I used the phrase "gone full circle". I'd have finished all my treatment and wanted to get back to normal.

So on Saturday we finally had the Aquarium date, 11 months later.

It went amazingly well. I'd be tempted to say it was one of the best dates I've ever been on.

Now it's looking like our valiant crusader ThomasKat might have a girlfriend - I've been single for about 2 years so it's quite a big deal for me.

So I'm rather looking forward to this Valentine's Day. I don't want to do anything big for it, as it seems a bit silly. I've bought her a rose though, and I'll be seeing her this weekend.

I just thought I'd share my little lovelife update with you. It's been an utterly terrible year but I'm very happy right now, and even yahwe can't get me down!
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 20:24   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Valentine's Day

I'm going to go on a killing spree of random couples every valentine's day for the next few years. Eventually, presuming I don't get caught, everyone will be terrified of valentine's day and will refuse to go out and we'll get rid of one utterly worthless holiday. It's either that or accept my shallow, vacuous, meaningless life isn't really satisfying the right areas of my frontal cortex.
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 20:28   #3
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

every year a friend and i go to the most ghastly restaurant we can think of.

this year it's Aberdeen Angus Steakhouse
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 20:38   #4
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
even yahwe can't get me down!
If he did, would you buy him a rose?
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 20:38   #5
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Ofcourse not, dont be silly

Quote:
Is anyone going to do anything eventful like declare their admiration/love/obsession to a girl who isn't expecting it?!
Hold your breath. I was actually seriously considering such a move. It's very "not me", but I did! Scary, aint it. Probably I was just weak and missed to to have girl in my arms, but know I found some books on amazon, so I will get by
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 20:40   #6
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
This has never worked in the past, so no.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 20:42   #7
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'm dragging my girlfriend to the pub to watch Blackburn v Bayer Leverkusen. It's our first Valentine's Day together so I don't want to set the bar too high for next year.
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 20:45   #8
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

[irony][sarcasm] JC, the king off romance! Blackburn plays such a good football too! [/irony][/sarcasm]
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 20:46   #9
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think most people don't really care about Valentines. Any girl who puts emphasis on it (eg: starting an argument because you didnt get her a present or similar) is likely to be shit.

Having said that though, girls do secretly like the attention and receiving a little something for it. So it's in our interests to make SOME effort.

This sounds like a DemiGOD post but it isn't intended to be. Just from the girls I know, most aren't that bothered if they don't get much/anything for it, but they do like it if they receive something.
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 20:48   #10
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm fortunate enough to have an Allianz-Cornhill assessment centre on Valentine's Day, so there's not even much point making declarations of love. I've pretty much resigned myself to this, so instead Lok and I have arranged to meet up for a beer since I'm in the area.

There's a few people I could declare my love for, as regulars of both #forums and #pb will know. I've invited one to Tom's cancer party (no reply yet), while attempting to psychically communicate my deep love* for an attractive** single girl I know hasn't produced any results yet. Shame.

*lust

**really really hot, so obviously I don't stand a chance
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 20:51   #11
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Words of love, soft and tender
Won't win a girls heart anymore
If you love her then you must send her
Somewhere where she's never been before
Worn out phrases and longing gazes
Won't get you where you want to go

Words of love, soft and tender
Won't win her anymore, anymore
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 20:52   #12
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
every year a friend and i go to the most ghastly restaurant we can think of.

this year it's Aberdeen Angus Steakhouse
I remember this from last year, actually. Didn't you go to Pizza Express last year? Or was it Claridge's?
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 20:54   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
There's a few people I could declare my love for, as regulars of both #forums and #pb will know. I've invited one to Tom's cancer party (no reply yet)
I see. Perhaps using the phrase "cancer party" was where you went wrong initially?
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 20:54   #14
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I see. Perhaps using the phrase "cancer party" was where you went wrong initially?
We have gin on intravenous drips!
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 20:59   #15
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
I have it in my diary as "cancer boy's 'I'm not dead yet' party"
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 21:41   #16
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'm going to go on a killing spree of random couples every valentine's day for the next few years. Eventually, presuming I don't get caught, everyone will be terrified of valentine's day and will refuse to go out and we'll get rid of one utterly worthless holiday. It's either that or accept my shallow, vacuous, meaningless life isn't really satisfying the right areas of my frontal cortex.
You could join All Systems Go for a rampage of killing prostitutes on Valentine's Day. Eventually prostitutes will be afraid to come out on Valentine's Day, and men will be forced to have to put up with the women in theire lives that day...now there's cruelty.
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 21:56   #17
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i am single now so don't have to bother with the shite that is valentines day

on another note I am kinda seeing two girls at the moment (yes they do know about each other and strangely it's perfectly fine) and both absolutely hate valentines day too. One had her ex drum into her that she shouldn't ever expect anything so I'm happy to carry that on and the other would probably be pissed off with me if I even thought about doing anything except in jest.
So it's all good.

Oh but I might be seeing one on the day itself for lack of anything else to do and i am probably going to edinburgh with the other at the weekend.

I'm pretty content at the moment.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 22:27   #18
Tomkat

I bet they'd still like a card Ste!
They just wouldn't be THAT bothered if they didn't get one.
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 22:41   #19
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

I bought my wife a card, and she yelled at me for spending money.
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 22:47   #20
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I bet they'd still like a card Ste!
They just wouldn't be THAT bothered if they didn't get one.
nope - neither wants one.

I think the furthest I should go is a text, if anything at all.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 22:48   #21
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Valentines day more than any other makes me hate capitalism with a fiery rage i usually reserve for morrissey.
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 22:49   #22
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

i have a wife, it's similar but not quite the same
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 23:54   #23
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
Valentines day more than any other makes me hate capitalism with a fiery rage i usually reserve for morrissey.
Capitalism is great, what are you talking about?
In fact it's so great I'm going to buy it a Valentine's Day card.
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 23:56   #24
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Capitalism is great, what are you talking about?
In fact it's so great I'm going to buy it a Valentine's Day card.
It would probably prefer the money.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 00:06   #25
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I think I'll be working quite late most the week so even if I did (which I don't) have someone to do something with, I wouldn't be anyway. Fun times.
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 00:11   #26
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

I'm taking her out for a nice dinner then back to my place.

That's about it. Having some roses sent to her house for the morning. Nothing fancy, just simple & traditional.

Edit: Typo

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.

Last edited by Marv; 13 Feb 2007 at 02:12.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 00:52   #27
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv
I'm taking her out for a nice dinner then back to my place to shag her senseless, hopefully this time she'll let me **** her in the ass, I know she wants it the dirty bitch.
fixed.
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 01:08   #28
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
i have a wife, it's similar but not quite the same
You own a loved one?
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 02:13   #29
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
fixed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv
I'm taking her out for a nice dinner then back to my place to shag her senseless.
Amended.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 03:02   #30
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I planted a cunning idea in my girlfriend's head the first year that we were together. I'm such a great boyfriend and we're such a great couple that we should never do anything for Valentines Day as everyday is like that for us anyway.

Three years later it's still working, although I will get her a card and maybe some flowers if the shop hasn't sold out when I walk past.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 03:52   #31
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

I've got a bottle of Port saved up for just such an occasion. I might go and buy another one just in case it's not enough
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 08:30   #32
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

I'll cook Chinese food. Everyone's invited!

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 11:07   #33
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

she gave me a a card and a bag with 'lemonballs' yesterday, because i like them. i think i'll phone her tomorrow.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 12:51   #34
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I've been invited to a comedy valentines party where we all wear black and mutter indignations at each other which is fine but it's only pleasing when you're the only one doing it so I'm not really looking forward to it. I once had a really romantic February the 14th, and once I had an amazing July the 3rd, oh and there was an awesome March the 2nd.

I think I'll drink straight whisky on the the 14th. I'm looking forward to it already.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 13:54   #35
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

A nice restaurant for a late candlelit (since that's all they do at this place) dinner and a couple of glasses of wine is my current plan, assuming I can actually book a table.
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 13:59   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

pab is going to the circus and we all ****ing know it
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 14:29   #37
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

haven't read the thread but i'm going to disneyland paris with the loved one for a few days should be top stuff as i am so nice i've told her to pack very light clothes as we are going africa and it's going to VERY hot

anyway, anyone have any good sentimental gift ideas? thanks
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 14:30   #38
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
pab is going to the circus and we all ****ing know it
I'm going to a resso called Blonde, and apparently tomorrow evening is a set 3-course meal with a complimentary glass of champagne for £25 a head.

gogogo
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 15:01   #39
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Hold your breath. I was actually seriously considering such a move. It's very "not me", but I did! Scary, aint it. Probably I was just weak and missed to to have girl in my arms, but know I found some books on amazon, so I will get by
Someone help me!
I was dreaming tonight I did such a thing!

I need help
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 15:50   #40
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

She has me, the biggest present of all.
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 16:10   #41
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
You could always rip out the right areas of your frontal cortex. :pragmatism:
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 19:08   #42
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

I bought him a card.. he's working valentines evening till 7pm..

I think we might go out for dinner at the weekend instead, cant be arsed with all the hassle of trying to book a table after hes finished work and actually managed to get back and change etc.. that would spoil the mood conciderably.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 20:16   #43
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I am going to bake my lady love a nice batch of Tollhouse cookies.
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 21:45   #44
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

I'm a sad, lonely little boy so I'm going to resort to drinking lots and using copious amounts of drugs to take away the pain!!!!!
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 13:42   #45
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

http://www.viewlondon.co.uk/anti-val...rty_index.html

something for u grouches :P
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 15:02   #46
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

No you don't, just turn up!
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 15:10   #47
_Kila_
break it down!

that should do, you could go out and buy a cape and some vampire teeth too and you'll fit right in!
well, you also need to cover up that ginger hair somehow
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 17:15   #48
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Or go in bright colour to be 'ironic' or 'non-conformist'.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 21:30   #49
You Are Gay

You Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
i'd seriously consider it if i had any "goth" attire.
all i have is mascara :(

mascara and the self-harm scars on your arms
You Are Gay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 21:41   #50
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

I hate v day. It is only there to annoy and depress people who haven't but want a partner. Well that and to increase the population due to pregnacy caused by split condoms and other unplanned pregnacies...

Not that I am grumpy about it or anything...
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote