User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Feb 2007, 17:10   #1
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Examples of teamwork

In slightly less than one hour from now I shall have a telephone interview to do something or other in a bank. I have have been informed that the interview will focus on four particular areas:

Sales
target
Customer service
teamwork

I'm reasonably confident I can blag the first three points, but I have no idea what to do for teamwork, having spent most of my life actively avoiding such situations.

I was hoping for some examples which I could draw inspiration from (or plagurise if the need be).
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 17:14   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Examples of teamwork

Those guys eating each other when their plane crashed in the mountains was pretty good teamwork.

Otherwise I generally draw upon team-based events I did during CCF like the King's Cup. Making sure we identified each team member's key abilities and weaknesses, sacrificing time on certain challenges to help weaker team-members, maintaining team morale by a similar method, generic crap like that.
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 17:15   #3
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

group projects at uni?
working in a 'team' at work?
Football/basketball/rugby team playing in a tournament?
Staying up all night with your alliance trying to get defence for all the planets being attacked by legion/fury despite the fact you have exams the next day and you haven't slept properly for the last week?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 17:18   #4
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't reall wish to overuse uni.
I've never had a such a job.
I do the internet. I don't do sport.
I didn't do that because I thought it was a massive waste of time and effort. Whilst it might appear that I was now in the wrong, I still have the moral victory.

I think you can see my particular bind.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 17:23   #5
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold

You can say you do anything in a team wether or not you do. For instance, how are they to know that you dont actually play football with mates? etc.

Currently - Ultores
`mac^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 17:26   #6
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Tell them there are three important aspects of teamwork 1) that each individual understands what is expected of them, 2) the team is organised in such a way that everyone feels they can contribute, and 3) the leader knows how to deal with those who've become dissaffected with the team by understanding and trying to fix their particular problem to a reasonable extent.

I said that and my employer was very impressed and I don't even like other people.

And if they ask for examples say that mostly all activities to some extent involve team work. Make up some uni experience, or student union experience, or... lobbying activity if needs be. Or claim you did something in your old job that you in fact didn't.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 18:22   #7
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Just talking about teamwork will get you 0 points. Anyone can reel off a load of pre-prepared jargon and phrases.

They want to know about your opinion of teams. Split it up:

Working with others
How do you communicate with the other people? Are you notorious for being of the opinion that "if you want a job doing, do it yourself" or do you like to delegate? How much responsibility do you like to take, even if a project is difficult and you might not be able to finish it to a high standard?

Leadership
Are you a leader or not? How competent are you at organising and delegating tasks? How efficient are you at getting tasks done? Can you take orders? Do you take pride in reporting back to someone with a job done well?

Communication
How do you prefer to work in teams? Do you give constant updates and expect constant updates from others? Do you use more of a laissez-faire attitude and assume everyone works as hard as you, so don't require updates on their progress?

Good luck dude.
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 18:25   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm not really sure I understand. Why don't you just make something up? So long it isn't absurd ("I led the team that cured cancer while climbing Everest to raise money for orphans") they're unlikely to call you on it.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 18:30   #9
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Agree with Dante entirely. I don't really see the issue here at all.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 18:39   #10
All Systems Go

I can't really lie. It's a serious flaw I have.
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 19:34   #11
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
I can't really lie. It's a serious flaw I have.
lies are essentual patr of teamwork when u need something accomplished by he who would not normally do it (i.e. boss said unless u do that he'll fire you)
work on that, mate
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 19:40   #12
All Systems Go

I would if I could get a job.
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 19:41   #13
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Lying is bad guys
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 19:41   #14
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Just talking about teamwork will get you 0 points. Anyone can reel off a load of pre-prepared jargon and phrases.

They want to know about your opinion of teams. Split it up:

Working with others
How do you communicate with the other people? Are you notorious for being of the opinion that "if you want a job doing, do it yourself" or do you like to delegate? How much responsibility do you like to take, even if a project is difficult and you might not be able to finish it to a high standard?

Leadership
Are you a leader or not? How competent are you at organising and delegating tasks? How efficient are you at getting tasks done? Can you take orders? Do you take pride in reporting back to someone with a job done well?

Communication
How do you prefer to work in teams? Do you give constant updates and expect constant updates from others? Do you use more of a laissez-faire attitude and assume everyone works as hard as you, so don't require updates on their progress?

Good luck dude.
Most of those aren't opinions about teams dude, they're about how you personally work in a team. Which is kinda talking about teamwork...
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 19:50   #15
Tomkat

"Teamwork" is a huge umbrellaed term though. It covers so much, so breaking it down makes it simpler for you to prepare for questions they might ask.
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 19:59   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Lying's fine, it's when a compound web of interlocking lies develops that you need to start worrying.
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 20:12   #17
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Lying's fine, it's when a compound web of interlocking lies develops that you need to start worrying.
True dat! Eastenders taught me everything I know about life
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 21:02   #18
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

How did the interview go and what the hell possessed you to apply for work in a bank?

Telephone interviews are also horrible, horrible things.
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 21:19   #19
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

How does working in a bank require any teamwork? Surely you can count money all day and rip off people by yourself perfectly fine can't you?
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 21:22   #20
All Systems Go

I nearly hung up cause I could literally think of nothing. I prepared answered for questions that were implied in an earlier phone call and they changed!

It went ok by my standards so it was really, really bad.

I applied for a job on-line and I had a phone call saying it was for HSBC, the words local bank. It was all rather accidental.
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 22:43   #21
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

**** HSBC. I just left them
what s shit bank tbfh
it took them 15 buisness days (3 ****ing weeks) to cash a check sometimes.
what a pain in the ass...

and i was their loyal customer for 6 years
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 22:49   #22
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

noone is worse than natwest surely?

I'm with Lloyds tsb and have never had any problems...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 22:55   #23
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I like natwest, never had a problem.

A bank is for life pretty much, its funny how loyal you get.
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 23:28   #24
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nationwide.

Better than a bank FFS.
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 23:56   #25
Tomkat

I'm with Natwest and their service has been tiptop for the 10+ years I've been with them.

Except when it comes to offshore silliness when dealing with a Jersey account and a UK account
But then all banks are ridiculous with that - from what I hear.
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 23:58   #26
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Nationwide.

Better than a bank FFS.

Hey, it's your money, I mean, I'm just holding it for you, you know. Like a bank. Except that, you know, better than a bank because, you know, banks are always knocked off. And no one knocks off old Tony. And besides, in a bank there's always tons of forms to be filled and all that shit. But old Tony, nothing to read, nothing to write - it's all in his head.
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 00:04   #27
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Nationwide.

Better than a bank FFS.
Agreed, Nationwide have been great for the 12 years or so I have been with them. Not a problem with anything. I opened a HSBC account about 18 months ago and when I used to use branches it was so much easier to use Nationwide.
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 00:19   #28
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Hey, it's your money, I mean, I'm just holding it for you, you know. Like a bank. Except that, you know, better than a bank because, you know, banks are always knocked off. And no one knocks off old Tony. And besides, in a bank there's always tons of forms to be filled and all that shit. But old Tony, nothing to read, nothing to write - it's all in his head.
what is this?

is this from matilda?
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 00:22   #29
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
Agreed, Nationwide have been great for the 12 years or so I have been with them. Not a problem with anything. I opened a HSBC account about 18 months ago and when I used to use branches it was so much easier to use Nationwide.
They have customer service, I gain interest.

I don't worry about them.

That's all I need to know.
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 00:50   #30
Tomkat

Quote:
what is this?

is this from matilda?
MATILDA?!?!
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 00:53   #31
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I use Halifax, their current account has a nice rate of interest and they're pretty good generally.
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 01:26   #32
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
MATILDA?!?!
it's a goodbye gift now go clean
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 02:56   #33
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
leon?
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 03:01   #34
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo
leon?
hey you ruined the thread
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 03:13   #35
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Clearly, what you should have done is to memorise the contents of this thread which will give you all the necessary information required to know teamwork backwards.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 17:12   #36
All Systems Go

I'm sure you'll all dying to hear how it went. The answer is that I've no idea atm.

I had a phonecall yesterday about the job and I phoned back today to organise a face to face interview. I have arranged that for tomorrow.

This afternoon I recieved an e-mail saying 'sorry, but you have failed the phone interview'.

Its all needlessly confusing and I shall not find out until tomorrow whether I actually have an interview or if Providence is once again ****ing with my head.

I shall strive to keep you informed, don't you worry about that!
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 10:13   #37
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Wait, they organised a face to face interview for passing your phone interview then told you you'd failed it? That is pretty shitty
I hope you did ok!
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 13:00   #38
All Systems Go

Apparantly I was borderline fail so I have to make a 'big impression' in my face to face interview.

It's in a call centre for ****s sake.
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 20:30   #39
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I use Halifax, their current account has a nice rate of interest and they're pretty good generally.

Agreed .. i was with natwest, and had nothing but problems with them.

And after seeing the hoops you have to jump through to get online banking done with Barclays, its all so simple with em.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote