User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Feb 2007, 13:20   #251
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Wife problems

If we wrote on your girlfriends blog a link to all the posts you've made where you've admitted cheating on her, would that be equally funny?
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 13:40   #252
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Has cancer given you morals or something?
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 13:59   #253
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Would it still be funny if this was the catalyst that sparked off big arguments in Travler's home, and eventually led to a divorce and split home?
Yeah because that would mean he has forsaken his religion.
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 14:16   #254
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

We need a new thread.
This is like flogging a dead horse.

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 14:23   #255
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
If we wrote on your girlfriends blog a link to all the posts you've made where you've admitted cheating on her, would that be equally funny?
If I was stupid enough to post on here a link to my girlfriends blog then I would probably expect people to do something to it.

Anyway, i don't have a girlfriend any more

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 14:38   #256
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
Well, I need to go... Joshua will be home shortly. I was so nice meeting all of his friends though. And no, I will not be joining you on GD. I don't play the game and I have children to raise. My husband has just cause to like all of you. I hope your lives are everything you ever hoped for and more.

As for our marriage, it will be fine. I can assure you of that. Life is about forgiving others. Have a great evening!
out of curiousity: why do you and your husband let your personal life get this close to a forum like GD?
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 20:15   #257
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Okay, if I sold you an acme anvil and you dropped it from a height onto tomkat and he got cancer I'd find that funny.
Fixed.
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 20:19   #258
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
You can't post extracts from your wife's PUBLICLY AVAILABLE BLOG and not expect people to find it through google.
Fair enough.

Quote:
Once found it's OBVIOUS that someone will link back to here.
Rather unecessary. Quoting the insane bits here was fine and entertaining. Pasting links of it to her blog was shit.

Quote:
And anyway - if travler really does talk about this place all the time to his wife (heh) then she's bound to come here some time yeh?
She had already visited, back in the early days.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 20:39   #259
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
If I was stupid enough to post on here a link to my girlfriends blog then I would probably expect people to do something to it.

Anyway, i don't have a girlfriend any more
Travler wasn't "stupid enough to post a link to his wife's blog". He posted an excerpt and people went out to go and find it on the net.
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 20:52   #260
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Quote:
Travler wasn't "stupid enough to post a link to his wife's blog". He posted an excerpt and people went out to go and find it on the net.
No, but by posting it almost verbatim (changing names), it made it very easy for people to do a simple search and find it.

Anyway, if you had no idea this was travler's wife, I'm sure you'd probably have joined in on taking extracts from the blog and making comments on them. It wasn't because it was his wife people were doing this, it's because she's off her rocker and there was good material in there.
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 20:55   #261
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
Anyway, if you had no idea this was travler's wife, I'm sure you'd probably have joined in on taking extracts from the blog and making comments on them. It wasn't because it was his wife people were doing this, it's because she's off her rocker and there was good material in there.
What the **** is wrong with you?
Tomkat/Milo/Deffeh have said numerous times that MAKING COMMENTS ON THE EXTRACTS WAS OK, but they condemned linking her over here.
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 20:58   #262
Tomkat

Quote:
Okay, if I sold you an acme anvil and you dropped it from a height onto tomkat and broke his leg and hospitalised him I'd find that funny. In the abstract it wouldn't be worth (to me) the suffering of someone I know but I'd still find the humour in it.

Equally in this scenario I didn't contribute to this in any way. Only the person who posted the link did.
Yeah, "You've Been Framed" is pretty hilarious comedy too.
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 21:00   #263
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You're just scared that Lisa Riley's going to swallow you whole. And I don't just mean your penis! Though she'd be swallowing that by extension so I guess you could go to heaven with that on the books.
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 21:07   #264
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Deffeh is right for what its worth.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 21:11   #265
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Yeah, "You've Been Framed" is pretty hilarious comedy too.
he's being completely reasonable with that example and explanation to be honest
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 22:12   #266
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
he's being completely reasonable with that example and explanation to be honest
What are you doing posting at this time? Isn't "Pets do the Funniest Things" on TV right now, jer?!
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 22:28   #267
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
What are you doing posting at this time? Isn't "Pets do the Funniest Things" on TV right now, jer?!
Lisa Riley's gelatinous buttocks atop your waiting face, one cheek either side of yours, your mouth and nose pushed against her gaping nether-maw and your eyes brilliant white with absolute, paralysing fear.
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 22:45   #268
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Oh it gets worse Tom, oh it gets worse. While Riley's straddling your face, puckered arsehole glistening with post-workout dew, Clarissa 'Two Fat Ladies' Dickinson Wright has her mouth round your waning masculinity, spluttering about fox-hunting while massing your balls with handfuls of cold lamb mince. "Sure", you think, "I can keep it up, I'm Tom!" but goddamn boy the pressure's on because if you go limp Clarissa's going to tear through your sinewy flesh with her teeth, tear your man-piece off and fry it right in front of you while Riley does you up the arse
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 22:48   #269
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Anus torn and bleeding, your face smeared with a mix of your own penile blood and Riley's 'special sauce', you crawl away moaning, pleading to anyone who'll listen.

A light! A light at the end of the tunnel!

It's Des Lynam! Thank the Lorwait a minute, he's whipping out his cock Tom. He's whipping it... out and... yes... he's... cracking one out now Tom, he's cracking one out... Jesus, Tom, GET AWAY!
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 22:50   #270
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

You didn't pass out for long, but you awaken refreshed. A dream! But then, why are you still naked wearing a Lynam-brand pearl-necklace? And where's your penis, Tom, where's your ****ing penis? And is that your entire family laughing at you? Are you... Jesus Christ, are you on national TV? Are your family taking turns kicking you now Tom? Are they kicking you? Did your sister just piss in your face while standing like a man?!
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 22:51   #271
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

"That's a hell of an act, what do you call it?"

and there was the longest pause

"The aristocrats"
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 23:02   #272
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I guess what I'm trying to say here is that at least Travler's not covered in Lisa Riley's vaginal mucus and having the shit kicked out of him by his entire family on national television, now a eunuch and wearing Des Lynam's semen as a fashion accessory. It's not really as bad as it could be is what I'm getting at. Essentially, it could be worse yeah?
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 23:18   #273
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

That's one of the better versions of "The Aristocrats" I've heard in quite some time.
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 23:57   #274
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Pab just brought this thread back from the brink
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 00:32   #275
Tomkat

oh pab
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 08:22   #276
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Can we stick a fork in it now?
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 09:11   #277
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

only if you give us an update on the situation!
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 10:02   #278
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think that is a fair compromise!
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 10:02   #279
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I don't think you understand the point of novelty. A dog standing on its hind legs isn't funny. A dog setting off a small nuclear device in downtown Los Angeles, that's funny. A cat drawing a picture isn't funny. A cat raping your mother, that's funny. Equally like how your first "isn't you've been framed on tv now" comment was almost funny by the time we reached your above post it was just stupid. Novelty man, it's a wonderful thing.
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 11:33   #280
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
only if you give us an update on the situation!
Agreed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I think that is a fair compromise!
Life is all about making compromises.
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 11:49   #281
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharur
Life is all about making compromises.
Travlers wife should understand that!
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 11:58   #282
Tomkat

Quote:
I don't think you understand the point of novelty. A dog standing on its hind legs isn't funny. A dog setting off a small nuclear device in downtown Los Angeles, that's funny. A cat drawing a picture isn't funny. A cat raping your mother, that's funny. Equally like how your first "isn't you've been framed on tv now" comment was almost funny by the time we reached your above post it was just stupid. Novelty man, it's a wonderful thing.
Thanks for the tip, I'll make sure that 50% of my posts aren't comprised of slurs against the poster's mother from now on as that loses its novelty humour pretty quickly
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 12:05   #283
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ur mum lost her novelty humour pretty quickly

Last edited by Nodrog; 2 Feb 2007 at 15:02.
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 13:06   #284
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
A cat raping your mother, that's funny.
Nah, again you're missing the point. The idea of a cat raping someone's mother may be funny, but it actually happening would be just be impractical and boring. The cat would keep falling off, your mother would just be embarrassed, I'm not even sure a cat penis could stay in...well, you get the point.

It's a bit like Woody Allen's early movies. His writing at the time was broadly absurdist (check out his collected volume of prose if you've not already, it's quite good) and his early movies attempted to replicate this visually, but a lot of the time the joke falls flat when you actually see the absurd thing happening on screen.

Where you do show absurd things, they have to made unreal to be funny (imho). Vic and Bob hitting each other with giant frying pans can still be very funny, but that's because it's so utterly unreal, it's sort of a live-action cartoon. As soon as it became real I suspect it would be less funny - not because of any sort of empathy or ethical point but because it would be dull watching someone lying there not doing anything for quite a lot of the time. This is why movie representations of sex or violence tend to be so unrealistic.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 13:52   #285
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Thanks for the tip, I'll make sure that 50% of my posts aren't comprised of slurs against the poster's mother from now on as that loses its novelty humour pretty quickly
No, you're not seeing it. There are different levels. Your point there could be considered akin to "what's that you said? a joke? i've heard loads of those before, that's not very funny". it depends on the subject and its variety.

Incidentally for the sake of hilarity I looked back over my posts which contained the word mother. In the past year five of my posts (I believe I've made a couple of thouand) have contained your mother jokes/references. Of those two are me quoting you making jokes about my mother. So yeah tk I'd advise cutting down on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Nah, again you're missing the point. The idea of a cat raping someone's mother may be funny, but it actually happening would be just be impractical and boring. The cat would keep falling off, your mother would just be embarrassed, I'm not even sure a cat penis could stay in...well, you get the point.

It's a bit like Woody Allen's early movies. His writing at the time was broadly absurdist (check out his collected volume of prose if you've not already, it's quite good) and his early movies attempted to replicate this visually, but a lot of the time the joke falls flat when you actually see the absurd thing happening on screen.

Where you do show absurd things, they have to made unreal to be funny (imho). Vic and Bob hitting each other with giant frying pans can still be very funny, but that's because it's so utterly unreal, it's sort of a live-action cartoon. As soon as it became real I suspect it would be less funny - not because of any sort of empathy or ethical point but because it would be dull watching someone lying there not doing anything for quite a lot of the time. This is why movie representations of sex or violence tend to be so unrealistic.
Okay sure, that probably wasn't a great example. My point would be more that finding out that xyz had occurred would be funny. Not that actually watching it would be. Apologies if this wasn't made clear through what I said.
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 14:42   #286
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This thread made me go back and read the ammy thread...

I wonder what happened to her? She'll be 16 now...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 14:48   #287
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Cat/mom sex is impractical
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 14:56   #288
Nodrog

http://pirate.planetarion.com/search...earchid=353677
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 15:23   #289
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
as my grandfather used to say: "dee leu moet ok nog geld heb'n"
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 20:07   #290
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

Quote:
Can we stick a fork in it now?
I think if you'd been paying attention you'd see that we've pretty much gotten off the subject of your wife in the previous page or two.
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 22:38   #291
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
You ****ing dutchies are sick, you know that right?
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2007, 01:29   #292
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What is Queen Manuela queen of do you suppose?
Unread 3 Feb 2007, 03:34   #293
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

blow jobs
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2007, 04:09   #294
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
What is Queen Manuela queen of do you suppose?
The Crazy Batshit People?

Quote:
blow jobs
TMI Travler
Unread 3 Feb 2007, 10:50   #295
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
blow jobs

i had to re-read this 3 or 4 times to make sure you actually said it, especially given your wife has seen this thread as well

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2007, 10:55   #296
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
i had to re-read this 3 or 4 times to make sure you actually said it, especially given your wife has seen this thread as well
I'm surprised that he would suggest that, given that it's usually considered an evil satanic practice. The only sex allowed by protestants is missionary, oral and anal is evil (especially anal).
Unread 3 Feb 2007, 14:06   #297
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
oh noes!!!

someone else doesn't conform to the deffeh morality bandwagon

:crymeariver: :crymeariver: :crymeariver:
Unread 3 Feb 2007, 18:18   #298
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
blow jobs
Do you put food like bacon or pigs in a blanket on your penis?

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2007, 23:24   #299
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
blow jobs

Guys .. u just got owned by Travler !!!!!
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote