User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 31 Jan 2007, 18:45   #1
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice
An insightful and original thread

Under the request of my greatest fan (JBG) Im writing this thread.

Did you know that the Hinch has a thing for young ladies, and that he tried to buy pa?.

Did you know that in the round our galaxy was supposed to win Fred got deleted for farming?. If so, did you know it was me not he who ran them?

Did you know that in the round when i was ingal with heartshunter, cypher & Ado me and heartshunter ran the entire galaxy, included cyphers planet?

Did you know that in round 4, 5 or 6 (cant remember witch) my planet was in a obscure universe that was paralell with 1:1:1 ?. It gave me access to their galaxy without me actualy beeing in it. I could se everything that was written there.

Had a nice chat to spinner about it.

anyone else what to write something trashy about their own time as a paplayer?. I know most people did something bad.

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 18:50   #2
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice
Re: An insightful and original thread

Also, Malos was ace at making bot, and finding people who could make bots.
But the round he got deleted for it wasnt actualy he who cheated?.
(Known him since beginning of r3).

DTA
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 18:50   #3
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllFather|away
Did you know that in the round when i was ingal with heartshunter, cypher & Ado me and heartshunter ran the entire galaxy, included cyphers planet?
i knew that; followed cypher in R7/8/9. he kept denying he was cheating. in R9 i roided him. he then suicided on me, with 3 others.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 18:52   #4
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

Also another fun fact for me personaly: That this is the first round (only played r1-10) im not having more then one account? .

DTA
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 19:08   #5
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i once broke orders from hc and attacked solo man

jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 19:18   #6
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

Not even I would do that

DTA
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 19:27   #7
Coltaine
7th Malazan Army

Coltaine has a spectacular aura aboutColtaine has a spectacular aura aboutColtaine has a spectacular aura about

Odds are, somebody was too ****ing bored here.
Coltaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 20:01   #8
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

I deliberately didn't send the defence I was told to send to an alliance mate by a DC because I thought he was a twat. His planet got beaten to small pieces, I told him my pc crashed and I missed the tick.

That's about as "naughty" as I've ever been.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 21:23   #9
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

you could've made something of yourself horn
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 21:43   #10
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

I admit my love for JBG has grown as he gave my my wubly account back. Props to JBG, and welcome back to daddy allfather account <3<3<3

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 18:39   #11
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough

I had a power cut at my house and XXXXX called to tell me i needed to recall a fleet or i was gonna get smashed, but i couldn't recall and he did it for me.

I also joined Furious Angels once while drunk and quit the next day, and Kjeldoran hated me for ages.

That's probably the worst i did. I also remember a certain w33d heads galaxy having about 60 people in it through out the round, and many people, including some communist guy left for top 10 gals where they all had accounts also. The creator of the galaxy later faked his own death.

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 19:01   #12
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Commie?
You mean lenin?

Unread 1 Feb 2007, 19:02   #13
Nofutcha
Airvatar

it's not my job to name names.

Edit: I should also add that i have taken a lot of chunks from my memory since then, and could have some details wrong. It was ages ago after all

#phnx
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 19:03   #14
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Its to blame game (s).

Unread 1 Feb 2007, 19:14   #15
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

In round 16 when I was a member of Ascendency, during the last 15 ticks of the round I was accidently return ETA fleetcaught by an Angels player. In the Ascendency spirit, I wasn't online at the time. I signed on at about eta 4 to realize I was ****ed. Ascendency didn't do defence that round at all (except for the very few times a value-player was FC'd, which happened to me 3x that round--making me the Ascendency player who got the most (3) defcalls that round). Being one of the very very few value-players in Ascendency that round, with the final the fleetcatch on me (killcatch, not stealcatch) I was knocked out of my estimated top 40 finishing rank down to 61st for the final tick. It always suprises me that I was able to hold 2,000 roids and 3m value consistantly through the last part of that round without an alliance in a pretty bad non t30 galaxy.

Two or three rounds later, the same Angels player applied to eXilition. One of the few times ive applied my antivouch to immediately deny the application.

Thats probably the most evil thing Ive done in PA for a long time--since about that one time in the early rounds that I ****ed Forest by taking my wing and leaving RB. heh
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 19:17   #16
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

i am just gonna say one word: Killmark
and another: bot

and i am not responcible for any of it nor do i know any details.
I did farm ingal after it was frowned down upon, and right before it was "Illegal" and u couldnt do so anymore due to change in code.

And probably around r2 i multied me a farm ;/ i was young and stupid then. Now i do not admit to cheating that easy
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 19:17   #17
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Hey Nitina, fancy seeing you here.

#phnx
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 19:44   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My pa history has been an extensive list of ways to abuse the game, multiing, account-sharing, account-trading, xp, exile bug abuse, leaking information to ascendancy from pateam.

I mean errr
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 19:49   #19
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nofutcha
Kjeldoran
SEXUAL LUBRICANT

Seriously I don't know why I hate him any more but it's easier than figuring out why to like him.
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 19:58   #20
Nofutcha
Airvatar

i always got on with him well... other than that incident. Is he still aboot?

#phnx
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 20:19   #21
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA

Thats probably the most evil thing Ive done in PA for a long time--since about that one time in the early rounds that I ****ed Forest by taking my wing and leaving RB. heh

You hardly ****ed me. If you recall I had access from the start to the server you was using, and you couldnt understand why I kept evading bans etc and joining anywhere i wanted.

Shortly afterwards you also apoligised and stated you didnt realise how hard it was running an alliance.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 21:09   #22
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
Two or three rounds later, the same Angels player applied to eXilition. One of the few times ive applied my antivouch to immediately deny the application.
Wait, you antivouched him because he accidentally fleetcaught you in round 16? what?
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 21:29   #23
jerome

it's called bitterness
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 21:30   #24
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

It's also fairly childish.
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 21:32   #25
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

its called beeing a woman.

Unread 1 Feb 2007, 23:02   #26
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

another "everybody cheated at one point or another" thread.
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 23:20   #27
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Yes, we need to show it to you noobies how it was back in the days when people played the game

Unread 1 Feb 2007, 23:46   #28
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
It's also fairly childish.
OH THE ****ING IRONY.

haha
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 00:08   #29
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

During r5 when I was Fury Executive I faked net disruption like "power cuts" and "ping timeout" to avoid ViruS moaning at me about Legion.

I kicked out members in Wrath just to sacrifice them to Legion in order to get the hit to be Wrath-only and condoned by Legion onto the top Elysium galaxy in r5. (Legion in return kicked their members there)

I once hit another Fury member by mistake and landed during r4 or r3. I had to have a meeting with Ghengis whom decided my fate, but since I ended up losing my fleet - that was determined to be punishment enough.

Eclipse involved a power-struggle where we nearly went into civil war when I landed on a member in Focht's galaxy. Focht threatened to kick me out. I held support from Rob, KillGhost and other key individuals with Eclipse and we nearly conducted a coup to take Eclipse for ourselves. I had the support of famous groups like Mercury & Solace and Esthar - plus Marduk from ToT. Many people don't realize how -close- it got.

Synthetic Sid refused to let me take control of Wrath for r7 and blocked plans for my re-promotion to Executive (I had stepped down following the disaster of my term in r6 - but then me & military at that stage didn't mix. My only decent military rounds were r4/r5 with old stats pre races). However, when Sid didnt turn up for r7 Cryptic was placed in charge and he allowed the promotion.

I have more, but I think that's enough for now. Nomatter what anyone can say - the only thing I have is loyalty to my friends from Fury.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 00:20   #30
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Allfather: Malos was one of Killmarks nick.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 00:40   #31
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Wait, you antivouched him because he accidentally fleetcaught you in round 16? what?
No, I antivouched him because during that eta 4 to eta 1, he knew a friend of mine from eX and I ended up having a conversation on IRC with the attacker (under real nicks, of course) in which he stated he said he would recall, and never did. Of course, that's no reason to dislike the guy, but I would have much rather prefered him having saying he wouldn't recall and tell me to f*** off than him lie and laugh at me later. To be honest, I see the comedy value from his POV. But you shouldave seen the big laugh I had when antivouching.
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 00:50   #32
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Most of my stories are a little too recent to start spilling in this thread. But give it a couple of years and we'll see where we're at.
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 01:04   #33
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The least pleasant task I've done, is probably to draft the list over which people to kick out of tag and completely remove from Angels last round, prior to the merge into FO. It totaled about 35 people to completely rid ourselves of, and I put the list rather high, so you could say I was quite harsh with a lot of them. The recruitment prior the round round has to take a bit of blame, but it certainly was one of the things that a lot of people would call me shit for doing, and maybe rightfully so.

Other than that, it's mainly just been a couple of antivouches, having Cartman 9-waved last round for no real reason, and giving up before the finish line in a couple of rounds. I think that's it, at least in this game.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 01:26   #34
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've kicked hundreds of players out of an alliance at once.

In round 6 I didn't want to give Xanadu any notice for our NAP and just wanted to hit them to give Deus the initiative.

In round 16 I went xan instead of terran because I thought xp'ing with terran would be too boring.

Last round in ND I ran the bc'ing for a whole alliance for the first time.
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 03:01   #35
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Allfather: Malos was one of Killmarks nick.
didnt he use that nick to create TheFederation, as a cover for his bot army in r3 pr r4? first alliance i was an officer in, was a fake one
hooray for me
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 03:20   #36
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

He had many nicks yes, and i know most of em

Unread 2 Feb 2007, 03:22   #37
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

I was in galaxy with "Malos" in r4, without knowing that he was km.
I credit him for learning me the ignore function on irc, couse he was such an annoying twat
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 03:30   #38
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

I always found him nice to talk to
But not everyone goes well together

Unread 2 Feb 2007, 04:45   #39
myk
PA Team

myk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to behold

Nice thread

r4-8 - had quite a few accounts on pa :P

A HC of a quite low alliance about 3-4 rounds ago started warez linking off my site, having given him access to place up a webpage he wanted. At the time he had been giving the Support Team a lot of hassle, so I removed his alliance website and his webpage on my site from my server. He still isn't talking to me...

Can't think of anything else atm..

-myk-

[email protected]
myk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 09:57   #40
NaoS
bored....

NaoS is on a distinguished road

in round5 the galaxy my alliance had signed me up into was dead & inactive

I ended up ditching the planet after 3 days and taking over another member's account in a different galaxy (said member had just quit the game)

Karma - The new planet was incluster with Sid / Yeh / Bigdogg and i got roided to hell and back all round.
NaoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 11:33   #41
Walldo
Stealth & Shadows

Walldo is on a distinguished road

In round 3 I had an farm account, which my friends could roided. They did the same for me.

In rnd 4. my planet got farmed midround by galm8's who where in teh top 100.

Further I was onces in 7 alliance in 1 time with same coords to get intel from them. It worked the whole round, and they never catched me.

Playing since RND1 and counting

Proud to have been

Newdawn

Wolfpack - WPO - OoO - Kralizec Stealth & Shadows - []LCH[] - [1up] - VisioN - TFD
Ultores - Conspiracy Theory - Concordium - WaC - Blue Tuba - Fury - Thieves & Pirates - OUZO -Vengeance - Elysium - Mistu - LOST - 4S - GoCi - FAnG - Novus Ordo Seclorum - Xanadu - BULL - VGN -xVx
Walldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 12:49   #42
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold

I remember my galaxy having a farm-planet in rounds 3 and 4.
I didn't attack it myself though and I think it was mostly used by smaller planets in my galaxy.
Farming wasn't against the rules those rounds anyway, but I'm pretty sure it was someones multi account.

In R5 I was a member of Virus and my galaxy contained few Xanadu-planets, some Armada-HC and Toc'ra(or something) but no Fury at all. I believe that was my most active-round but our galaxy got roided by Legion pretty much every night.
Me and Virus-HC got fed up with the situation(of me needing defence all the time), and I was asked to join Rud:s galaxy wich had Fury-players in it (Bluearmy was the GC).
I had to start a new planet, because I wanted to give my old planet back to the ones who payed it, and Zeus might not have moved it anyway.
In my new galaxy I got lots of donations and I was told I could attack one of my new galm8s "friend" to get my fleet growing faster. I ended up attacking that "friend" quite alot that round and my planet wasn't attacked anymore.
I had pretty big planet in the end but the later part of that round was really boring.
Zirikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 13:22   #43
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

in round 18 i jumped at the chance to arrange an attack on antigone (a long time friend of mine) when he was thrown out of exilition.

round 6/7 i recalled from the defence of a fleetcatch on the order of a friend who was doing the fleetcatch and in the process ****ed over my alliance m8.

round 1-3 i had several planetarion accounts all interacting (didnt we all)

i have logged into peoples accounts if they desperately need a fleet moveing to save it (Gate's planet in round 13 and a couple other planets over the course of the last couple rounds)

Round 13 i spread dessent among the HR Officer staff over an argument with hc over planet naps among the HR HC. The following round i poached several friends away from HR for InSomnia (doing the same again to NewDawn in round 16 despite giving the HC several assurances that i wouldnt talk to other ND players to ask them to move)

I encouraged Crowly to defect from ND in the last tick of round 16 costing them a ranking or 2 in the process. I then denied all knowledge of it and hid him in InSomnia for most of the round under the nickname Aziphirale...ND HC did not know a thing

Round 19 i text messaged SPritfire pretending to be a fellow ND player on the joint attack on my planet asking him to recall which he did (abused the number i recovered from the ToF arbiter)

the list goes on

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....

Last edited by Mek; 2 Feb 2007 at 13:32.
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 14:44   #44
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

In Round 12 I was in 3 alliances at once. Pre R11 I decided I wanted to be a spy, so when I started R11 (in a buddy pack with 2 MISTUs) I pretended to be a newb under a fake nick. I was then recruited into LCH and added as a DC/scanner within a few weeks. It got boring but almost every night we waited for LCH to release their targets, checked them, took half and added a few for ourself, and set the LT as 2-3 ticks later, then had our own TP session.

In Round 12, the person who vouched me into LCH in R11 joined the re-forming Insomnia, and vouched me in - as a scanner and DC if I wanted to be.
I then convinced him that I could spy on LCH, as I was still known there, and so rejoined LCH just before the round started.
I don't think I got my DC position back, but I was a scanner in 3 alliances, intel minister in 1 and DC in 2. I think I gave up after a couple weeks, as MISTU had started going inactive and I had far too much else to do. And no resources to scan with
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 15:51   #45
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mek
Round 19 i text messaged SPritfire pretending to be a fellow ND player on the joint attack on my planet asking him to recall which he did (abused the number i recovered from the ToF arbiter)
Thats quite a shit thing to do, I hope no one does it to me
Unread 5 Feb 2007, 12:35   #46
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

once I got deleted when I hadnt' been cheating!!!!!!

oh, and what a shit thread.
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2007, 15:26   #47
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Dont pay any attention to him.
A dragonmember claiming he didnt cheat

Unread 6 Feb 2007, 04:55   #48
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Cheated r1,r2,r3 and r9.5

+ some sharing during the other rounds also prolly but nothing major.

got caught in r9.5 think I was top 20 or so before I went to Crete for 14days, with only inet cafees. Gave my login to a mate on ouzo irc ( the only pm I ever had on ouzo irc YAY! fu xtotez etc. )which he was to use if I had uncoverable incs and I couldnt come on myself to evac. - I never got any incs, and he never logged inn. A shit closure - but not my worst

in planeti@ r8, I made fake logs and helped sort out the backstab on ministry. Pre emptive strike as we called it - one of my top 3 moments in pa/pia the confusion in shared chans was to die for and the loyalty some showed me even though they knew it was all bs, awesome.

r13 - didnt play much at all, but I was the main man sorting Hydra / eXi nap when we were a BG within WP. Still regret doing that...and wouldnt have had I played active at all.I just wanted some fun, and regretted not joining eXi.

r15 - placed like 15 mates or so in #forwishwedie for the sole purpose of defending me with vipers / other low eta def out of alliance. Am afraid I was one of those who helped get that shit oogooa rule implemented. sry

Later in that round, I was closed for putting up a galaxy banner. wooohoo. I am really sorry ^^ closed -> opened -> closed -> opened - closed.

eventually biffy got his will through, and I stayed closed with a ban, which he later removed, claiming he never had placed one. oh and yeah.. I m a peado apparantly also <3 biffy.

I ve never spied though. And I will never do that

oh, last round also..merger with Angels. Wasnt too easy to remove some of the people we had to remove, though most where shit Later on I can see that the merge was a complete farce, since we now got like ~0 Angels, so the merge / the reason we gave for the merge turned out to be incorrect. I cant speak for the others, but I actually thought we would stay together after the round..but reading threads from back then now makes me look stupid

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2007, 01:58   #49
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

we had this guy ingal who never told us his coords so we kept kicking him from galchan. then we exiled his planet because we thought he never came on irc. i thought that was pretty bad

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2007, 02:26   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikard
we had this guy ingal who never told us his coords
I see. Do you reckon you could have found them out yourself somehow?