User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 24 Jan 2007, 12:27   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Help save Mozarts penis.

OK, by the power of the internet I hope we can do someting amazing - save an iguana's penis!

At the Aquatopia zoo in Antwerp, Belgiums there is an Iguana called Mozart who has had a permanent erection since he mated a week ago and his keepers are deciding tomorrow whether or not to cut his penis off if it does not subside.

Now the men out there have stopped whincing, I'd like everyone to petition the Zoo against chopping off this little fellows manhood before this darstardly deed is done tomorrow.

Simply copy the French version of the mail below and send it to [email protected]

---------------------------

in English..

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to insist that you do not cut off Mozart the Iguana's penis tomorrow.

I understand that Iguanas have two penisis and that you might feel chopping it off is in his best interest but to remove a penis is NEVER the right option to take! He needs it and, as any man will tell you, it is his life and without it he would have no purpose. While a week long erection may be uncomfortable to have nothing where there once was something very important will be simply unbearable.

So please, DO NOT cut off Mozart's penis.

Regards,

[Your name]

----------------------------
in French..

Cher Sir/Madam,

J'écris pour insister sur le fait que vous ne découpez pas Mozart le pénis de l'iguane demain. J'ai appris que les iguanes ont le penisis deux et que vous pourriez vous sentir coupant il n'est pas en ligne dans son meilleur intérêt mais enlever un pénis n'est jamais la bonne option à prendre ! Il a besoin de lui et, car n'importe quel homme vous dira, c'est sa vie et sans lui il n'aurait aucun but. Tandis qu'une construction long de semaine peut être inconfortable pour n'avoir rien où il y avait par le passé quelque chose très importante sera simplement unbearable.

Ainsi veuillez, ne découpez pas le pénis de Mozart.

Respect,

[Your Name]

---------------------------------

Don't forget to tell your friends to mail the zoo and save a penis!
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 12:34   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Help save Mozarts penis.

You want GD to join you in your ignorant quest to piss off zoo-keepers and vets in a foreign country just because the idea of an operation on an animal threatens your manhood.

I see ...
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 12:36   #3
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think someone's been watching a bit too much brasseye.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 13:32   #4
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Does planetarium mean the same in French as in English and if so why does the zoo feel they should encroach on Physics territory
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 13:46   #5
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future

Why do you people insist on copying the french part? Antwerp is in the flemish part in belgium, and everybody in flanders knows english far better than french.

Reminds me of the film "In Bruges" with Colin Farrel and Ralph Fiennes, where they're using french lingual actors to play the "locals".
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 14:26   #6
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

get it in dutch and the zookeepers might actually understand what it says in the mail.

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 14:43   #7
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharur
Why do you people insist on copying the french part? Antwerp is in the flemish part in belgium, and everybody in flanders knows english far better than french.

Reminds me of the film "In Bruges" with Colin Farrel and Ralph Fiennes, where they're using french lingual actors to play the "locals".

Because I am an ignorant racist brit and assumes jonny foreigner hasn't had the decency to learn my language.
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 14:47   #8
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Geachte Heer/Mevrouw

Ik schrijf deze brief naar aanleiding van uw zieke plan om de penis van een dier in nood af te hakken.

Ik begrijp dat u vindt dat Iguanas minder last van een geamputeerde penis hebben, en dat het uw zorglast zal verlichten. Maar een penis amputeren is nooit een goede optie. U kunt dit het arme dier niet aandoen. U kunt uzelf niet toestaan om mee te doen aan deze wreedheden. Ik kan u verzekeren dat het ook de reputatie van uw dierentuin niet ten goede zal komen.

Zie alstublieft af van uw plan om Mozart zijn penis af te hakken.

Hoogachtend,

[name]

Something like that?
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 14:48   #9
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
Because I am an ignorant racist
Sodium pentothal flashback?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 15:16   #10
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
U kunt
sums it up i think
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 17:04   #11
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

dutch looks sooooo cute
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 17:35   #12
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
sums it up i think
That's what got Mozart into trouble in the first place.
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 17:48   #13
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Iguana Society Glossary of Terms*
Hemipenes (singular = hemipenis) - A male iguana's copulatory organs. Males do not have a single penis, but rather two hemipenes, that deliver sperm to the female's body during copulation. Hemipenes are often seen protruding from the vent (see below) during or after mating or other sexual activity. Hemipenes may also be visible during defecation, and may occasionally remain outside the body in what is known as a prolapse (see below). To see a photo of hemipenes, visit our Breeding Season Issues or Anatomy pages.
So surely having one removed means he has one left to do the business?

*Source.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 18:15   #14
CrashTester
I am an idiot

c'mon man, he may have another one he can call upon but if you were born with 2 fully functional willies it's still not reasonable to have one cut off just because it's doing what nature intended and producing a rather impressive boner!
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 18:17   #15
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

But a week?

I'm not sure, if I new I had another one in reserve I might consider removal after a week long boner. I mean, poor chap probably can barely walk by now.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 18:18   #16
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

the Antwerp zoo is . i highly recommend it. i won't be joining in on this action though. :/
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 18:44   #17
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

dont them lizards regenerate anyways ? or is it just tail...

imo, no to animal cruelty.

But what has to be done has to be done for the better of the animal (lizard even). If he can live just fine with his willie(s?) erect, then let him. If it threatens his life, then operation is a must. If its aesthetically not pleasing to viewers, they (viewers in the zoo) deserve their willie cut off...

all in all tho, i know many more people, including some on these boards, that deserve to be cut off from reproduction acticities much more then some lizard... and it hasnt been done still. so go figgure :/

bring on the neg rep !
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 20:00   #18
Maladoni
Infrequent

Maladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud of

To Mozart I extend my deepest symphonies.
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 20:36   #19
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Why don't they just try to get the poor bastard to mate again, in the hopes that getting his rocks off again will do the trick.
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 20:41   #20
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Or they could just send for Rebecca Loos.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2007, 10:13   #21
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If the courts have to step in to fix this then they'll be serving an interdict.

Interdicked woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Unread 25 Jan 2007, 10:17   #22
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
If the courts have to step in to fix this then they'll be serving an interdict.

Interdicked woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Would House be so rude and immature about the mating habits of the iguana?

Ok, yes, yes he would.
Unread 25 Jan 2007, 20:47   #23
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Or they could just send for Rebecca Loos.
better still show the poor lil fella pictures of a neked Jade Goody, that will make him throw up in buckets.
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2007, 01:37   #24
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Belgianese are psychos.
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2007, 01:50   #25
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If I sign my name (Fleming) what happens if some filthy waloon twat sees the name and chops away in spite?

Too risky for Mozart.
Unread 26 Jan 2007, 08:35   #26
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future

they're cutting it off tomorrow

apparently it's all festering and stuff (nice mental image, isn't it).. and the risk of it festering inside is too big :/

Last edited by Sharur; 26 Jan 2007 at 13:32.
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2007, 18:00   #27
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
GD thread
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote