User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 23 Jan 2007, 23:48   #1
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
So

I heard someone say the phrase "shot in the face" today, and before I relized it I had said "with bullets or cum?"

This occured in front of about 30 people and homophobic looks ensued.

Figured you guys would like a laugh at my expense.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 00:04   #2
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So

ok, but not at that.
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 00:07   #3
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

lol

you know homophobes

heh

where do you work? 1952?
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 00:08   #4
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

in a nursery
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 00:18   #5
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

What are we laughing at?

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 11:21   #6
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Dear GD,

Today I made a funny..

nobody laughed tho
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 12:28   #7
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Are you getting de ja vu about the joke now
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 13:29   #8
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Deja poo more like
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 17:38   #9
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
Deja poo more like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
Dear GD,

Today I made a funny..

nobody laughed tho
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 18:07   #10
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Deja poo more like
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 18:20   #11
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
i'm following this discussion.
Intently, or just out of mild interest?

Unread 24 Jan 2007, 19:04   #12
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
well i'm waiting for some weightlifting advice. i'm sure some will pop up at some point.
here goes:

step 1: lift your own weight off that comfy chair infront of your monitor and start walking towards gym. Tell me how that step goes so i can further assist you :d (and i specifically tried to type in "you" instead of "u" knowing how it upsets u)
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you

Last edited by Mighteh; 24 Jan 2007 at 19:23.
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 19:26   #13
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

wtf kinda hole in Earth are you from...

here doctors generally try to avoid using dumbells, at least while they work.

good luck with that cardio... i hear "Dance Dance revolution" works. give it a try
See alot up there
But dont be scared
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 19:43   #14
Marv
Jazz Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh
wtf kinda hole in Earth are you from...

here doctors generally try to avoid using dumbells, at least while they work.
I think it went a little to far over your head.

Unread 24 Jan 2007, 20:10   #15
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv
I think it went a little to far over your head.
too far tbh...
i dont comprehend personal attacks that are too blunt
See alot up there
But dont be scared
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 20:26   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
here goes:

step 1: lift your own weight off that comfy chair infront of your monitor and start walking towards gym. Tell me how that step goes so i can further assist you :d (and i specifically tried to type in "you" instead of "u" knowing how it upsets u)
Personally I wonder in what direction you should towards something when you're already inside it. Perhaps we can expand another dimension for this purpose!
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 20:40   #17
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Quote:
ok i'm going to go do some cardio. good luck trying to reply to that double whammy zinger!
Back to the Gay Bar dressed as a Pirate in the hopes that you'll meet another girl who will attempt to give you some in the bathroom, and then your heart will race as you wonder yet again why you can't get it up? That doesn't seem like fun cardio to me.
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 21:22   #18
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Personally I wonder in what direction you should towards something when you're already inside it. Perhaps we can expand another dimension for this purpose!
ok ok... there was never a note that one is INSIDE some gym... on the internet

i rest my case

and expanding into a new dimension is so a new hip thing to do... ever tried it ?
requires some help from amphetamines, but other then that, its totally cool
See alot up there
But dont be scared
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 23:07   #19
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
ok ok... there was never a note that one is INSIDE some gym... on the internet
horn is an internet celebrity and even though he doesn't have the internet at home, it's widely known amongst us cool kids that he accesses it at the gym. He also somehow manages to be on GD more than any of us!
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 23:15   #20
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

thats alot of gym... sorta... i am sure his fingers are all muscled out
See alot up there
But dont be scared
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
Unread 25 Jan 2007, 02:15   #21
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
thats alot of gym... sorta... i am sure his fingers are all muscled out
I'm glad you seem to be taking my place as the resident dickhead. But we need to work on your skill. You can't just barge in here making shit posts and run around like a chicken with its head cut off...

You see, we build to that.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2007, 03:12   #22
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Quote:
i am sure his wrists are all muscled out
Fixed!
Unread 25 Jan 2007, 06:15   #23
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I am a passenger. And I ride and I ride. I ride through the city backsides, I see the stars come out in the sky. Yeah, the bright and hallow sky, you know it looks so good tonight.

I am a passenger.
Unread 25 Jan 2007, 07:55   #24
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
well i'm waiting for some weightlifting advice. i'm sure some will pop up at some point.

Keep it simple but intensive. Don't move iron more then 1,5 hour a session. Don't be a member of the chest-bicep only crowd. Muscles do not develop in the gym, they grow when resting and getting proper feedage. Base your schedule around compound exercises. Local fatburning is a myth. More isn't better. Perfect form is overrated (in certain circumstances). Deadlifts do not **** up your back, neither do squats weaken your knees faggot. Don't listen to people stating there's only one method of training all others are shit. Do not get affected by people saying you're obsessed about this, they're always the same wankers that sit on their cough every evening eating shit while rotting away smoking watching shitty television programs. Never speak about the terms bodybuilding/powerlifting to nonfanatics, it's fitness, just to prevent getting all kinds of tiresome ill-argumented shit thrown at you.

Last edited by SilverSmoke; 25 Jan 2007 at 08:02.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2007, 08:36   #25
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Man, this reminds me of the other day. I went to the supermarket nearest my office (Waitrose) and for the first time in about two years we had a black person working on the till. But there was some kind of problem with scanning some item of food and it took ages and I could see my friend was getting agitated.

Anyway when we were done he said "Shocking they employed a black person here for once."
And I said "Yeah. Waitrose? More like Whitetrose, am i right?" in my best GD accent but he had no idea what I was talking about and some old people stared at me and then I had to leave the store.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2007, 10:09   #26
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

God ****ing dammit I saw that 'I'm waiting for some weightlifting advice' and then was about to dive in with a fake SilverSmoke post and then he went and ****ing posted already and I'm pretty devastated so I'll just take the piss out of that Mirai bloke from a while back who INJECTED BLEACH INTO HIS EYES FOR THE HIGH MAN
Unread 25 Jan 2007, 15:32   #27
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
I'm glad you seem to be taking my place as the resident dickhead. But we need to work on your skill. You can't just barge in here making shit posts and run around like a chicken with its head cut off...

You see, we build to that.

its not an argument bound by a specific place, nor have i started it really,

but hey, its your place, so lead by example... show me, oh great one, how the do is done !

<3
See alot up there
But dont be scared
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
Unread 25 Jan 2007, 16:16   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
have you got a link to that website with a load of pictures with the guy doing the exercises you gave me a while back?
Stop it, you're killing me
Unread 25 Jan 2007, 23:20   #29
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

Quote:
just wait till all the girlz r hangin' off my biceps.
I've never actually seen a girl hanging on a man's biceps before.
Unread 25 Jan 2007, 23:56   #30
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
I've never actually seen a girl hanging on a man's biceps before.
You live in America, not even Arnie could hang many of your women from his biceps!
Unread 26 Jan 2007, 01:36   #31
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Dick Cheney/Ron Jeremy joke ensues
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2007, 01:56   #32
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
horn is an internet celebrity and even though he doesn't have the internet at home, it's widely known amongst us cool kids that he accesses it at the gym. He also somehow manages to be on GD more than any of us!
I am glad for this word of clairification. I always thought that it was Horn who got accessed at the gymn.