User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Jan 2007, 21:51   #1
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Stupid Bastard American Networks!

I have to say that I find their approach to television scheduling absolutely mind-blowingly irritating and confusing. Why have such long breaks in the middle of a series?

Whatever happened to the good old days where you could sit down once a week for 24 weeks and know you are going to have an episode of that particular show?

I am sad to report that this is no longer the case. I noticed it a while back with South Park, but that was something I could put up with waiting for. What is annoying me now is both House M.D. and Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip were last shown around the second week of December and will not be starting until the very send of January. When did this become and acceptable stave of affairs? I've no problem with having a break over Christmas but this is just taking the piss.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2007, 21:51   #2
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Stupid Bastard American Networks!

Also, why are they giving out podcasts about tv shows? the mind boggles!
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
Unread 10 Jan 2007, 21:54   #3
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Okay!
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2007, 23:21   #4
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

Perhaps you should consider boycotting the American networks.
Unread 10 Jan 2007, 23:28   #5
All Systems Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan
Maybe I willtexan, maybe I will.* I'm also gonig to start a petition to rename the BBC as the 'Freedom Network'.

*Well I won't as I don't live in America so don't get them.
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 02:31   #6
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Stupid Bastard American Networks!

With many television seasons down to 22 new episodes or even less, that leaves 8+ weeks that have to be filled with either a second rerun or something else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Well I won't as I don't live in America so don't get them.
Yet obviously you are getting them.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 03:29   #7
Vikman
F-crew HC

Vikman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
What is annoying me now is both House M.D. and Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip were last shown around the second week of December and will not be starting until the very send of January. When did this become and acceptable stave of affairs? I've no problem with having a break over Christmas but this is just taking the piss.
Actually House has begun again. There was a new episode yesterday(1/9). While yes many do begin at the end of jan, many have already started. Besides House, I also watch The Office and Scrubs, they both started last Thursday. Also I can see why it is done from a business standpoint. Many people are busy during the holiday season as in before Christmas doing xmas stuff. They don't have time to watch tv. At most it is a month off, not really that long when you think about it. For most shows it is less than a month.
[email protected]
Vikman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 03:32   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
We get the shows from the networks and they're delayed per american tv schedules or whatever.
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 06:09   #9
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I have to say that I find their approach to television scheduling absolutely mind-blowingly irritating and confusing. Why have such long breaks in the middle of a series?

Whatever happened to the good old days where you could sit down once a week for 24 weeks and know you are going to have an episode of that particular show?

I am sad to report that this is no longer the case. I noticed it a while back with South Park, but that was something I could put up with waiting for. What is annoying me now is both House M.D. and Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip were last shown around the second week of December and will not be starting until the very send of January. When did this become and acceptable stave of affairs? I've no problem with having a break over Christmas but this is just taking the piss.
Then stop watching TV dickhead.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 06:14   #10
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

One of the worst for this is Sci-fi with Stargate. They run the first 11 episodes starting in June, then usually the second 11 starting in January. This year however they decided to really screw everyone and wait until March to start up the second half...which sadly will be the last 11 episodes of SG-1, but I didn't see anything on whether or not they're continuing Atlantis.
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 06:25   #11
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
Obut I didn't see anything on whether or not they're continuing Atlantis.
Atlantis is continuing, i read something about the doctor character, Carson Beckett, leaving and
Jewel Staite of Firefly fame joining the cast for series four.

SG-1 is continuing in made for TV/straight to DVD films, if memory serves, and they're also planning another Stargate TV series.
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 06:55   #12
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

I just buy the DVD sets after reading their season reviews.

The only purpose of TV is sports. Really.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 08:32   #13
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
Then stop watching TV dickhead.
I'm glad to see that rumors of American paranoia and over-reaction to the slightest of perceived insults is greatly exaggerated ...
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 10:50   #14
All Systems Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikman
Actually House has begun again. There was a new episode yesterday(1/9).
that what I thought it said on the House wesite last year, but I looked yesterday and the next episode isn't until the 30th Jan. What's up with that? teasing bastards!
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 11:12   #15
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
One of the worst for this is Sci-fi with Stargate. They run the first 11 episodes starting in June, then usually the second 11 starting in January. This year however they decided to really screw everyone and wait until March to start up the second half...which sadly will be the last 11 episodes of SG-1, but I didn't see anything on whether or not they're continuing Atlantis.
SG-1 always ends up a few weeks ahead on the UK's Sky One after the xmas break. Atlantis eps are 'available' seemingly from Canada.
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 13:52   #16
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I presume making twenty-two (or more) episodes in one go would be quite a strain in terms of cast time and other production resources so they don't. They could wait until they have an entire full season to show in one unbroken run but presumably this means :
i) you risk your show being overtaken in the popularity/hype stakes by something else (or being out of date if you rely on current events in any sense).
ii) your "inventory" (in this case, episodes already made) aren't out there making money for you, but sitting awaiting viewing in your stockroom.
iii) If the first few episodes are badly received it's impossible to do anything about it until the next season.
Quote:
Also, why are they giving out podcasts about tv shows? the mind boggles!
Because they're next to free to make yet increase interest in the show (and make you more likely to visit the website) and presumably give you something to bung on the Super Special Edition DVD when it eventually comes out.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 16:14   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I presume making twenty-two (or more) episodes in one go would be quite a strain in terms of cast time and other production resources so they don't.
**** off, Jack Bauer films 24 in the space of a single day.
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 18:13   #18
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
**** off, Jack Bauer films 24 in the space of a single day.
Is it me, or am I the only one that notices that he never has to use the bathroom for 24 hours once every year. That's got to be bad for the bladder, and possibly the prostate.
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 18:18   #19
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Is it me, or am I the only one that notices that he never has to use the bathroom for 24 hours once every year. That's got to be bad for the bladder, and possibly the prostate.
He takes a piss in the adverts like the rest of us.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 19:07   #20
All Systems Go

Well with all the running about (plus you never see him eat or drink) he probably sweats most of it out.
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 19:24   #21
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Who the **** cares. I don't want waste time watching him take a piss, I'd far rather see an extra couple of minutes spent on things that actually matter.

Amusingly though, he usually does try to take a piss/eat/drink around once a series but gets interrupted each time. Bit of an in-joke really.
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 19:27   #22
All Systems Go

It would be cool if that's the very last thing he does in the last minute of the last series.

Or if series 6 started off with him gonig to take a piss but a terrorist tries to kill and he has to save the world with a full bladder!
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 20:15   #23
Vikman
F-crew HC

Vikman is on a distinguished road

Season 6 is amazing...the first four episodes are by far the best start of any season so far. Atleast thats what I think.
[email protected]
Vikman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 21:07   #24
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I agree Vikman, and just so that everyone is clear - NO SPOILERS!!!!
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 22:46   #25
All Systems Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
using outlandish plots to justify the torture of civilians.
My favouritone was when Jack tied up his girlfriends husband (they were separated), threw water over him and electrocuted him with a wire ripped from a lamp in the hotel room (whilst she watched and pleaded for him). It turned out that he didn't actually do anything wrong.

Boy, was Jacks face red.
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 22:52   #26
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

I kept waiting for the head terrorist guy in that season to shoot flies out his mouth like he did in the movie 'The Mummy'.
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 22:56   #27
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

Quote:
Now that would be a sweet twist. If Jack was fighting a Nagash, the greatest of the Necromancers who was trying to turn the population of the United States into an army of the Zombie Slaves, that would be utterly brilliant.
We could go the X-Files route and have an Alien conspiracy behind the terrorist attacks, and bring in Mulder and Scully.
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 23:03   #28
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
because they can afford to, as their series tend to be of high quality, and you will keep watching anyway. tbh i'm amazed you can attack me on a David Beckham question in one thread, but asking things like this (in a new thread, even) yourself. odd.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2007, 10:24   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
That's been played out a bit though.

Now Jack versus Alien is the movie we've all been waiting for.

10:43:36...35...34"Quick Jack, we have to remove the Face Hugger from your wife, who you thought was dead but was actually a terrorist spy, but still loves you, but killed your best-friend and framed you for it!" Jack cocks his gun and shoots her in the face. "Goddamit. There's no time!"
To be honest on some level I've always been reassured that there's some extra-judicial killing machine out there who once a year clocks up a bodycount that makes 9/11 look like a tea party.

PS I hear Jack played the last Predator in AvP.
Unread 12 Jan 2007, 19:41   #30
All Systems Go

By the end of Day 5, Chloe has a fat, camp, bald ex-husband. Where the **** did he come from?!?!?

Was he in/mentioned/implied in previous episodes because I can't remember seeing him but apparantly he worked at ctu?
Unread 12 Jan 2007, 19:52   #31
furball

Quote:
By the end of Day 5, Chloe has a fat, camp, bald ex-husband. Where the **** did he come from?!?!?

Was he in/mentioned/implied in previous episodes because I can't remember seeing him but apparantly he worked at ctu?
Nope, we first see him towards the end of Day 5 - he's a totally new character. He's quite cool actually, he's a full-time character working at CTU in Day 6.
Unread 12 Jan 2007, 22:27   #32
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

It's funny how over here in US they haven't even started the series, it's premiering it on Sunady/Monday (at least on our local Chicago based Fox station).
Unread 13 Jan 2007, 02:46   #33
furball

Quote:
It's funny how over here in US they haven't even started the series, it's premiering it on Sunady/Monday (at least on our local Chicago based Fox station).
Fox made a DVD of the first four episodes (they get premiered over two days), preparing to release it as soon as those episodes aired. The dvd got leaked to the internet, making it available to all those interested
Unread 13 Jan 2007, 02:58   #34
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Morris is a smug ****. It's great.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2007, 04:59   #35
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Fox made a DVD of the first four episodes (they get premiered over two days), preparing to release it as soon as those episodes aired. The dvd got leaked to the internet, making it available to all those interested
You'd think they'd learn by now that unless they better guard the episodes and wait until after they air to make them DVDs it's going to be online before they decide to air it, and it will affect there ratings, in turn screwing them over for advertising money.

Edit: If I'd already seen the first 4 episodes I'd find some other use for the time that they're premiered.
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 00:46   #36
All Systems Go

WHAT I'VE LEARNED: Jack Bauer
Unread 15 Jan 2007, 11:32   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

I've always found it rather amusing when someone asks Jack Bauer is he kidding about something. I mean the guy hasn't told a joke in decades what on earth would make you think he'd start now?
Unread 15 Jan 2007, 19:53   #38
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

I finally got to see the first two episodes last night, they were quite interesting.