User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 4 Jan 2007, 11:35   #51
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: 2007: A Cultural Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I'm not too sure about this. If you mean would act the same as he did if they had exactly the same upbringing of him, exactly the same life experiences and maybe even his DNA then sure, maybe - but that's a bit of a tautology. I'm pretty sure that most people wouldn't have been so cruel or murderous - and in fact, I doubt most people would have got into the position he was in - getting into power requires certain talents most don't possess.
I think that most people (albeit probably less than 90%) who found themselves in Saddam's situation as dictator of Iraq would have done similar things to what he did - he was merely protecting his position by killing off his opposition.

I'm just not really a fan of capital punishment (despite arguing for its merits in a different thread) so I oppose it in most cases - as for the situation in Iraq, it won't make any difference at all - he now has as much power as he did when he was captured.
Unread 4 Jan 2007, 12:22   #52
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
- he was merely protecting his position by killing off his opposition.
And he was merely being hanged for merely protecting his position by killing off his opposition! Awesome logic.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2007, 13:14   #53
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
You mean Saddam was in power, right? Or was your dad the dictator of a small country before moving into North-West London?
The former

Quote:
Yeah - no, I knew about the Qu'ran thing. I didn't know what Saddam's views were though - did he view anything he did as "for the greater good"?
I very much doubt it, as there was no Jihad against his victims.

Quote:
It's known that you can strangle yourself while masturbating to achieve a more intense orgasm, due to the lack of oxygen in your body. I don't see how being hanged could bring about an orgasm spontaneously though.
Neither do I, but supposedly it's true!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
And he was merely being hanged for merely protecting his position by killing off his opposition! Awesome logic.
Of course he deserved to be punished, you just quoted the part of my post where I was explaining that the image painted by the media of him being inhuman in wrong. Alas, he was punished in the wrong way in my opinion.
Unread 4 Jan 2007, 15:57   #54
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
Are you planning to support this statement? Or are you just planning on creating a new religion?
Obviously the reverse is true as well. I just didn't bother mentioning that because you're fat.

PS kila, it doesn't matter what people would or wouldn't do in his situation. It matters what he did and whether or not he vastly infringed on the rights of others to do it.
Unread 4 Jan 2007, 16:21   #55
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Neither do I, but supposedly it's true!
There's only one way to find out for sure !
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2007, 16:25   #56
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
There is a popular myth about sexual stimulation of hanged men, due to the apparent erection some exhibited. The effect is attributed to gravity causing the blood to settle in the legs and lower torso, thereby engorging the penis. (This myth fuels the auto-erotic asphyxiation, a practice that might lead to an accidental death.)
This is all wikipedia, repository of every popular myth ever thought up, had to say on the issue.
Unread 4 Jan 2007, 20:49   #57
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
There is a curious logic among some (like the British government) who will happily lock people in a room until they die, put them in a prison where they will be murdered by their fellow prisoners or bomb targets killing dozens of civilians at a time and think this is fine and dandy. But these same people are horrified by pulling the trigger themselves up close and personal. It strikes me as curiously gutless.
Texan appears to have hacked Dante's account. I suggest we ban Dante for safety.
Unread 4 Jan 2007, 21:53   #58
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
This is all wikipedia, repository of every popular myth ever thought up, had to say on the issue.
I don't know about any of that stuff. However, I will confirm that post mortem decomposition will cause the scrotum to blow up like a toy baloon.
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 17:06   #59
Kenny

Quote:
It's more expensive to kill him than to sentence him to life in prison dude, and he wouldn't have survived very long in prison anyway.
Are you dumb or just playing stupid?

Rope/Drop/Dead/next...
-or-
Electricity/Water/Food/accomodation x 365 days per year.

It costs thousands upon thousands of pounds to keep somebody in prison. You can buy rope from B&Q.
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 17:44   #60
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny

Rope/Drop/Dead/next...
-or-
Electricity/Water/Food/accomodation x 365 days per year.

It costs thousands upon thousands of pounds to keep somebody in prison. You can buy rope from B&Q.
Haha, ignorance is so great, I love the way people mock others when they don't have the facts

In the USA, it is more expensive to sentence someone to death (and execute them) than it is to imprison them for life

get your facts straight dude
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 17:47   #61
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
In the USA, it is more expensive to sentence someone to death (and execute them) than it is to imprison them for life

source?

i'd love to see that calculation.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 17:59   #62
_Kila_
break it down!

I'm searching for the post in question, but the only thing I have found so far is http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...8&postcount=31
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 19:08   #63
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Haven't we covered this issue several times?

The way the American's use the death penalty mean that it's vastly more expensive than just life imprisonment. However, I doubt that tells you much about the death penalty per se. I suspect the Chinese are probably a lot more "efficient" in this regard, but that's more of a condemnation of Chinese due process than anything.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 19:20   #64
Kenny

Quote:
Haha, ignorance is so great, I love the way people mock others when they don't have the facts

There are so many answers to that I dont know which to chose

First off, here's some brand new information you may find useful:

USA != World

Weird huh?

Ok here we go:

"Only because your 'life sentences' only tend to last about 5 years before they're let off for 'good behaviour'"

"During the space race the Americans spent millions of pounds developing a zero-gravity pen. The Russians used a pencil. In an execution, Americans use a lethal mixture of toxins and poisons that have been developed by some multi-billion pound drug company. The Iraqis used rope."

"The irony in your post could sink a battleship. You laugh at my ignorance when you dont even know in which country the guy was hung. Go bother somebody else."

Take your pick
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 19:23   #65
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:

USA != World

Weird huh?

Ok here we go:

"Only because your 'life sentences' only tend to last about 5 years before they're let off for 'good behaviour'"

"During the space race the Americans spent millions of pounds developing a zero-gravity pen. The Russians used a pencil. In an execution, Americans use a lethal mixture of toxins and poisons that have been developed by some multi-billion pound drug company. The Iraqis used rope."

"The irony in your post could sink a battleship. You laugh at my ignorance when you dont even know in which country the guy was hung. Go bother somebody else."

Take your pick

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/arti...=7#From%20DPIC

Quote:
In its review of death penalty expenses, the State of Kansas concluded that capital cases are 70% more expensive than comparable non-death penalty cases. The study counted death penalty case costs through to execution and found that the median death penalty case costs $1.26 million. Non-death penalty cases were counted through to the end of incarceration and were found to have a median cost of $740,000. For death penalty cases, the pre-trial and trial level expenses were the most expensive part, 49% of the total cost. The costs of appeals were 29% of the total expense, and the incarceration and execution costs accounted for the remaining 22%.
That's the first one I saw which was most immediately relevant to your point. And the Americans used pencils too.
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 19:25   #66
JonnyBGood
Banned

Realistically it obviously all depends on due process and how the prisoners are treated. In the history of silly points though I'd like to point out that the death penalty can cost substantially more than life imprisonment if we keep our prisoners locked up in concentration camps and use them as free labour for building super-highways or exterminating communists or something.
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 19:33   #67
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:

USA != World

Weird huh?

Ok here we go:

Take your pick
Tomkat, are you running your "best post" competition thing? I'd like to nominate this one for sheer idiocy.
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 20:09   #68
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny in another thread
Heartless I dont think I'm going to bother replying to you. I'm trying to put across my views in a constructive but opinionated way. Calling me 'stupid' doesn't add weight to your position, nor does it make me inclined to try and have a debate with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny in this thread
You are being ruinously shit. Stop it. It's embarassing for all of us.
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 20:23   #69
Kenny

pablissimo, learn english. "Are you playing stupid?" != "You are stupid".

JonnyBGood, no, they developed a space pen. Read up on it, it's quite funny. I read it a couple of years ago, it was a fairly interesting comparisson between each side of the space race and their progress towards their goals etc. And it was KoeN that asked for the evidence, not I. I did not at any stage dispute that kila's 'cost' argument may be valid in America, I observed that he wasn't killed in America, so one should not assume the same rules apply everywhere.

& lol at ur second post.

_kila_ - whatever dude :|
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 20:24   #70
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeah cos 'dumb' doesn't mean stupid. Also, get out
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 20:32   #71
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
pablissimo, learn english. "Are you playing stupid?" != "You are stupid".
Not to be pedantic (I wouldn't want to steal Jakiri's limelight) but I believe thae correct phrase is:

Are you dumb or just plain stupid?

I'm genuinely not sure if you're being sarcastic but to 'play stupid' would be to pretend to be stupid. You've taken a well-known insult and turned it into a 'proper' question.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 20:44   #72
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiki/Space Pen
There exists a common rumor claiming that because a standard ballpoint pen would not work in zero gravity (which is false), NASA spent millions of dollars developing the zero-g capable Space Pen, with the humorous note that the Russian space agency opted to simply use pencils. This has been debunked several times, with reasons such as the danger that a broken-off pencil tip poses in zero gravity and the high flammability of both the graphite and wood present in pencils (especially in a pure oxygen atmosphere). In fact NASA never approached Paul Fisher to develop a pen, nor did Fisher receive any government funding for the pen's development. Fisher himself invented it, and then asked NASA to try it. After the introduction of the AG7 Space Pen, both the American and Soviet (later Russian) space agencies adopted it. (Previously both the Russian and American astronauts used grease pencils and plastic slates.)
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 20:52   #73
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
There exists a common rumor claiming that because a standard ballpoint pen would not work in zero gravity (which is false)
I think I'm missing something here, but if a standard ballpoint pen DOES work in space/zero gravity, why did Fisher invent a space pen?
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 20:56   #74
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Because it was assumed they wouldn't work, but then someone actually tried it.
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 21:03   #75
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
It's like he's an irony machine. It's also the first time in nearly seven years of forums typage that I've had my English language skills set-upon with such fervour.

I have failed.
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 21:51   #76
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I think I'm missing something here, but if a standard ballpoint pen DOES work in space/zero gravity, why did Fisher invent a space pen?
So thirty years from then people could make stupid jokes about it on something called the "internet".

Quote:
JonnyBGood, no, they developed a space pen. Read up on it, it's quite funny. I read it a couple of years ago, it was a fairly interesting comparisson between each side of the space race and their progress towards their goals etc
gofloyben?
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 22:05   #77
Kenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Not to be pedantic (I wouldn't want to steal Jakiri's limelight) but I believe thae correct phrase is:

I'm genuinely not sure if you're being sarcastic but to 'play stupid' would be to pretend to be stupid. You've taken a well-known insult and turned it into a 'proper' question.
I know the insult thanks mate, but the reason for my wording was such to ask if he was simply acting out of character. I've not been actively posting for long so I'm not entirely sure who is idiotic on these boards, and who isn't.

I'm getting an idea fairly quickly though

Last edited by Kenny; 5 Jan 2007 at 22:11.
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 22:06   #78
Kenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
It's like he's an irony machine. It's also the first time in nearly seven years of forums typage that I've had my English language skills set-upon with such fervour.

I have failed.

Learn to deal with it
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 22:16   #79
JonnyBGood
Banned

Are you just ignoring phang's post or are you plane stupid?

Spaceplane stupid lol!
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 22:19   #80
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Are you just ignoring Kenny's brilliance or are you just plain sailing?

Well that wasn't very good =(
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 22:21   #81
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Word up
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 22:42   #82
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

i wish this thread had suffered a noticeable downturn in quality at any point.
Unread 6 Jan 2007, 09:29   #83
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
JonnyBGood, no, they developed a space pen. Read up on it, it's quite funny.
They actually sell these space pens in Walmart.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2007, 18:03   #84
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
I've not been actively posting for long
And hopefully you won't be for much longer