User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 29 Aug 2006, 23:36   #1
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Two quick demands

1. Unban S|K
2. Remove that silly warning.

In other news, I overslept to work today beacause I'm sick. So I stayed home and played Hitman 2, it was good but waaaay to easy
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 23:41   #2
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Two quick demands

I tried palying it once but I found it difficult
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 00:01   #3
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

s|k was banned?
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 00:11   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

FREE THE S|K ONE!!!
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 00:15   #5
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I just realized, if I stare at the big S in S | K, it kinda moves. Like a snake or something!!

I also did abit of housecleaning today, since I was home from work and all. And I found a camera (my camera) that I thought I lost ages ago! It was great fun, lots of drunk pictures that I had forgotten completely about.
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 01:05   #6
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

3) Marv publically apologises for being an immense faggot.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 01:08   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
3) Marv publically apologises for being an immense faggot.
hilarious

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 01:12   #8
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Hey Im Nodrog I like Young Boys
Haha you suck cock

edit: i support the post i just had to abuse a community member
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 01:14   #9
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

why was s|K banned?
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 01:19   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
why was s|K banned?

You can have whatever you choose
But out here, it's don'ts and do's
So after we finish this mission
Stop snitchin, nigga stop snitchin
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 01:53   #11
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'll guess at him telling "Marv" in the AOL thread that he could "suck my big long hairy cock". Pretty shit banning reason if that's it also who the hell is "Marv"

Last edited by Hicks; 30 Aug 2006 at 01:58.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 02:27   #12
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Marv is a member of PA Team as Head of Support. This gives him modding abilities on all forums, although it is generally agreed that these should not be used except where strictly necessary.

s|k took issue with Ramihyn's posting in the aol/google thread (who deleted his own posts that s|k had quoted). s|k then edited his quotes of Ramihyn's posts for comedy+++. These may or may not have alluded to Ramihyn having sexual relations with his family and pets.

Ramihyn complained to Marv (in #forums I think) and hinted at suing Jolt for libelandslander. Since we don't have veteran legal representatives such as SA's Leonard 'J.' Crabs, Marv intervened rather quickly and edited s|k's post to tell him that "these kinds of lies about community members will not be tolerated". s|k then re-edited his post in an 'unfriendly manner' and took it to pm with Marv. Being extremely abusive, he got banned for a week. Little issue can be raised with this ban, s|k himself adimits that from other forums he would have probably received a permanent ban.

One might question why Marv acted so quickly when GD has perfectly competent mods itself, especially with the recent promotion of T&F so that we have some activity again. However, the threat of Jolt being sued for libelandslander is one we should all tremble before, despite the fact that English law applies - which contains numerous defences to actions such as those proposed by Ramihyn (cheers Yahwe).
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 02:28   #13
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

one might also question why pateam need mod access for places like gd.
take supermod away, give them mod on the pa sections only.
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 02:53   #14
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Oh man threatening legal action because someone was mean on the Internet surely you'd get laughed at by any solicitor you went to that especially since real names weren't used just E tags ? Ramihyn would have been better off giving a source for what was a pretty tin foil hat claim about big brother watching us rather than just deleting his post and crying when he was inevitably called on it.

Marv should probably apologise for being as stupid to think that there was any possibility of Jolt actually being sued and over stepping his mark of being a volunteer at a dead Internet game.

Anyway I'm glad s|k will be back, there's not enough posting on these forums and I need something to distract me from writing my dissertation in the days !
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 04:04   #15
Ramihyn
Emperor

Ramihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
That was at least closer to what happened. Still you did put stuff together into context which didnt happen together, you wrongly cite private messages out of context and you make it appear one lead to another while in fact people didnt even know them at the time. Good way to stirr the whole thing up again while i thought we "should let it go now".

Quote:
Originally Posted by hicks
Ramihyn would have been better off giving a source for what was a pretty tin foil hat claim about big brother watching us rather than just deleting his post and crying when he was inevitably called on it.
The only person who ever asked about more info about the content regarding what i posted, was you. Your request showed up nearly a day after my posts where erased so i assume you used mod powers to even view them. If i thought you where interested in the topic and not this wannabe "forum war", i would have pasted you a bunch of links and referals to media in a PM.

If you want to know if i usually talk tin foil crap about technical stuff because im just such a complete newbie, how about using the search function to check my posts outside GD where i regularly talked about IT stuff.
Ramihyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 06:07   #16
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
Agreed.
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 07:37   #17
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Only Marv and Appoco have supermod, and as far as I know they rarely use the powers. GD is part of the pa forums, as such it does reflect on the game as such I don;t see why any mod powers should be restricted to pa sections. That said obviously GD should be modded in a less strict manner. In terms of lessons learned from this JJ insists that the GD mods are generally online and as such a quick forums pm can normally bring them to life. As such this will be tried in the first instance from now on.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 07:42   #18
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

if they rarely use them, then theres no urgent need for the powers to be available to them is there.
There are mods for that precise reason - utilise them instead of having another pie for fingers to be placed in.

Yes, GD is hosted in the same place as the pa forums but thats about as connected as they are. GD has little to do with PA, and PA has little to do with GD.
same goes for RP.
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 08:00   #19
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So someone got banned for a week for being abusive. Is this to be a new trend?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 08:29   #20
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

but marv is there to be abused
he doesnt do anything else

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 08:31   #21
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
Only Marv and Appoco have supermod, and as far as I know they rarely use the powers. GD is part of the pa forums, as such it does reflect on the game as such I don;t see why any mod powers should be restricted to pa sections. That said obviously GD should be modded in a less strict manner. In terms of lessons learned from this JJ insists that the GD mods are generally online and as such a quick forums pm can normally bring them to life. As such this will be tried in the first instance from now on.
Does GD reflect on the game?

good god.
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 09:21   #22
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramihyn
The only person who ever asked about more info about the content regarding what i posted, was you. Your request showed up nearly a day after my posts where erased so i assume you used mod powers to even view them. If i thought you where interested in the topic and not this wannabe "forum war", i would have pasted you a bunch of links and referals to media in a PM.
A quick note Ramihyn - I was interested in more links to what you posted too, and I knew there were deleted posts from s|k's comments. Neither me nor Hicks can see deleted posts.

I didn't even realise there was any such thing as a forum war, is this a PD/GD war? S|K was being a dick but then a 'report post' would probably have done the trick.
Getting insulted on GD is quite silly.

The way discussions work is that if someone says something you want to challenge then you ask them to back themselves up.
Don't take it as an insult that people don't believe controversial claims that haven't been backed up.

I would be quite interested in what you have to say if you went back into my thread, undeleted your posts and posted your links and referals. Maybe that way we can actually discuss it rather than just 'trust' what you're saying is right/wrong.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 09:38   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Once again we find that, despite how much homegrown talent we think we have in our mods, PA Team's incidental supermods have "laughably incompetent" down to the ground.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 10:29   #24
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

Incompetence seem to come quite naturally to quite a few people yeah.
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 11:08   #25
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
One might question why Marv acted so quickly when GD has perfectly competent mods itself, especially with the recent promotion of T&F so that we have some activity again. However, the threat of Jolt being sued for libelandslander is one we should all tremble before, despite the fact that English law applies - which contains numerous defences to actions such as those proposed by Ramihyn (cheers Yahwe).
As I explained to JJ when i PM'd him when he came on line that night, the complaint came via #support and he was initially directed to go find a mod and was told about #forums but warned it wasn't an "official" channel. When Ram couldn't seek a mod and came back having just got abuse in
#forums (which I saw - nothing very substantial) I went hunting for a GD mod myself. When I couldn't find one - only then did I make use of my abilaties to make the edit myself. As furball said I then made the ban when s|k decided to take it much further. Perm bans / lengthy ones of that sort on a non PA forum are not for me to make, so thus I made it a 1 week ban, hoping to get the message home.

I totally agree on the fact that GD should be moderated to a lesser standard, but they are on the Planetarion boards and thus represent the comunity and those that run the game. This is why the warning has apeared on the GD forum. That warning was placed there after discussion with JJ.

If this had all stayed within GD then nothing would have happened, but when a member of the comunity complains then action has to be taken, and in the absense of an official GD mod, I took the action myself rather than leave such content there for all to see.

I appologies to those i've upset by banning him, but I stand by the decision I took and won't be pulling the ban.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 11:12   #26
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Was the libel slander bit true?! btw in my demented mind ramihyn threatening to libelandslander sue PA sounds weirdly psychotic* like ramihyn threatened to BTK PA!!

We need the dramallama! where be starbucks?**

Is Karmulian (sp?) still powerful? if not am i allowed to do 'the song' and get away with it?

*i don't mean you are psychotic ramihyn, don't sue
** where is starbucks?
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 11:14   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Starbucks is on SA.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 11:17   #28
milo

if anyone sees him ask him if that nazi/stormtrooper drawing by that ****er on SA who wouldn't finish it was ever finished. It was one of the few times i went on SA and vaguely remember a feeling of 'gimme!' when i saw it. Said feeling has now returned.
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 11:30   #29
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

this is all a bit pathetic really.

I think S|K was a bit hot-headed (surprise, surprise... ) but I genuinely laughed at his initial post which was clearly a joke.

What went on afterwards may have have been adequate reason for a ban but I can't be sure.

I think that Ramihyn also deserves a ban for running off to the mods like a baby and threatening to sue.

S|K shouldn't have been banned, Ramihyn should have sued and we could have all gone to watch the court case (if it ever got that far) and we could call it a GD Meet.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 11:33   #30
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

So, basically, Marv and Ramyhin are both into beasteality, combined with a mild portion of incest?

I thought that was normal around here ...
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 11:40   #31
milo

tbh if s|k ever annoys you...just call him an army man.
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 14:03   #32
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
That was at least closer to what happened. Still you did put stuff together into context which didnt happen together, you wrongly cite private messages out of context and you make it appear one lead to another while in fact people didnt even know them at the time. Good way to stirr the whole thing up again while i thought we "should let it go now".
Stirring things up? Actually, some questions needed to be answered for the benefit of GD users so that this thread didn't carry on for several days. I went on my own knowledge from chatting to s|k and sitting in #forums all day without direct confirmation from you or Marv. I don't think that I was that far off, actually.

Quote:
Hicks? Mod powers? Please don't make me laugh so hard

The only people able to view your deleted posts are JJ, the supermods (wakey, megla, JBG), PA-Team members with supermod access (i.e. Marv) and the GD mods (T&F and DM). Blame one of them for exposing your scheming!
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 14:08   #33
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
that's not a good reason.

also, having active mods is good. having inactive ones who come back evey now and then to have fun is crap (this isn't directed at marv). why are people's modding powers never stripped?

also, as a marine s|k can do a week standing on his mother....ing head. when he gets back i expect nothing short of an unshaven, rugged, tanned crusader. ready to lead us into battle against the evil consortium of "supermods"
<3 DM

Such abuse of any forum user will result in a ban, whether temporary or permanent. s|k himself admits that it was deserving of a ban, one which would have been permanent on many other forums. Acting in such a way towards someone who has the power to personally ban you is just asking for trouble!
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 14:39   #34
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Such abuse of any forum user will result in a ban
I find this hard to believe.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 14:46   #35
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

horn i accuse you of being a twat!

Unread 30 Aug 2006, 14:50   #36
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Acting in such a way towards someone who has the power to personally ban you is just asking for trouble!
This is retarded.
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 14:59   #37
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you know what'll happen?

people will get annoyed enough with Jolt that they'll go and make there own forum with games, bookies, blogs, image tags, porn, jokes, news/sports feeds and advice on many different topics.

ohwai

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 15:20   #38
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can't believe how naive everyone here is being.

The PA forums high command look at the print off for the forums for the past month. Business as usual. Well almost. What's this, posting activity way down on GD? This cannot be tolerated.

Cut to a dark private room, smell of stale urine bitter as an ex lover. The Voice of Authority instructing a minion. Leave now. Go there. You know what to do. The pawn does indeed know its role. Sacrifice for the greater good.

Discussion is subverted by insane ramblings. Is this bait, a colourful lure? As expected the pawn is called on his bullshit. This is the pawn's que.

Complaint. Threat of legal proceedings. Over-reaction by other names.

The Voice of Authority is revealed to the public. Severe punishment for the crime that wasn't. This was the plan from the beginning. Just as a lure can catch a small fish which can be used to catch a bigger fish so it works with people. Controversy abounds. Activity increases. The Voice retires job done, waiting until he's needed again.

TELL ME I'M WRONG!
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 15:21   #39
furball

Quote:
editing his post and insulting someone? i don't care if he thinks it's deserving of a ban. i don't.
THAT'S just how crazy i am dude.
He wasn't banned for that, he was banned for railing at Marv in pm as already stated you dumbass.

Quote:
and it looks like you just slipped all the way down into la la land. i'd imagine it was a bad idea to tell pol pot that you needed glasses to read his rules, it doesn't mean that it was ok for him to shoot you in the face for it.
BUT when he did shoot you in the face, you shouldn't be suprised that it happened. It's like playing with fire - sometimes you get burnt.
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 15:44   #40
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
horn i accuse you of being a twat!

That's not how you do it, this is how you do it
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 17:31   #41
furball

Quote:
i wasn't saying you should act unsuprised i'm saying you shouldn't have to fear it happening in the first place.
Common sense would prevent there ever being a first place.

horn, it's never going to be acceptable to be abusive to any poster in the manner in which s|k was. Get over it.
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 18:17   #42
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Do you go to the gym every day horn?

Hardcore

Also s|k himself said it deserved a ban so I guess the PM was super rude and nasty!

Not that I really care - I mean, getting angry over the internet isn't
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 18:19   #43
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv
I appologies to those i've upset by banning him, but I stand by the decision I took and won't be pulling the ban.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 18:38   #44
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

i hate s|k i really really hate him but seriosuly unban him.

Internet threatening is so 2005...trust me

tsm

edit:typo
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 19:18   #45
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv
If this had all stayed within GD then nothing would have happened, but when a member of the comunity complains then action has to be taken
So, if one of us members of the community complains about your handling of the situation and demands that your ( and the rest of pateams for that matter ) mod access is removed from all non-pa forums - action will be taken?
I think not.
Not only would pateam refuse to hand the access over given theyve become so attached as to how much they can accumulate but theres a simple reason :
not every complaint requires action to be taken.
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 19:27   #46
Tomkat

I don't understand where Phil's complete hatred of PA Team stems from seeing as he used to be one of them
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 19:28   #47
Phil^
Insomniac

its not a hatred of pateam, its a hatred of stupidity and incompetance
just, at present they are rife among them

edit: perhaps they'll learn in time or from experiance not to do stupid things - and perhaps not. Until that happens someone needs to point out when they do something which is so they can try to avoid it in future
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 19:36   #48
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I don't understand where Phil's complete hatred of PA Team stems from seeing as he used to be one of them
You'll notice most ex-PA team members are the same way. Once you've been in you realise just how incompetent some people are.
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 19:37   #49
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

From yahwe's thread that furball linked to:

"c) The comments made or published fact is merely Vulgar Abuse. The vulgar abuse defence would cover things like "you are a spastic". To be vulgar abuse the comment/published words must be improbable. So calling someone a Nazi in an internet forum would be vulgar abuse, unless there was a serious danger that the comments might be taken seriously."

Now I don't know what exactly s|k said but the chances of it going to court are about the same as bill gates going on big brother.

The rest is just shit admin-ing as seen all across the internet.
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 19:45   #50
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
its not a hatred of pateam, its a hatred of stupidity and incompetance
just, at present they are rife among them

edit: perhaps they'll learn in time or from experiance not to do stupid things - and perhaps not. Until that happens someone needs to point out when they do something which is so they can try to avoid it in future
I just say as an obscure 3rd division manager said a few years ago.

"When you dont have the money to get in competent people, you live with what you get."

Translated to PA that is: Since no-one wants the jobs, the PA-crew gets filled with all the ones that volunteer.. or the ones who are able to do anything gets overworked, ill and quits..

The saga never ends.