User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Nov 2008, 20:35   #1
peninah42
historiographical wonder

peninah42 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking proposal? mergers? do it up!

hey
we are slowly rising (DONT PANIC, that is) through the lower ranks of the allys, and we propose that all of the smaller allys with one and two members should merge with us. that is all. any takers?

/join #dontpanic or /msg fordprefect42 if you are interested
or just reply here.

life in the fast lane baby!

----------------------------
Round 28: Redemption
Round 26 n 27: ASS DC
Round 25: TEMPLARS HC< MERGED WITH ASS
Round 24: loner.... Round 4 (i think, might be 4-8) - 7: KON Round 1-3: played
peninah42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2008, 20:57   #2
horn

horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: proposal? mergers? do it up!

nodrog is better at the internet than me

Last edited by lokken; 3 Nov 2008 at 21:55.
horn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2008, 04:02   #3
Kenny

lol @ modpwnage.

And peninah42 - I'll pass on the word to any small alliances I see on my travels
Unread 4 Nov 2008, 06:53   #4
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

seems like a good idea, I am sure you would be stronger merged together combining your HC and officer talent as well as helping to create a bigger memberbase which in turn means you have more options for attacks and defence. However you may well have difficulties persuading HC's of other small alliances that they should merge into you rather than the other way round!

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2008, 09:37   #5
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn View Post
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2008, 22:53   #6
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn View Post
I agree. So is jer. Despite the 10% awesomeness penalty he gets for being black. (sorry jer; inflation, credit crunch and all)
Unread 5 Nov 2008, 02:40   #7
horn

horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
I agree. So is jer. Despite the 10% awesomeness penalty he gets for being black. (sorry jer; inflation, credit crunch and all)
shut up kila
horn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2008, 06:06   #8
Bubert Samson
Come Closer, I Have Candy

Bubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
However you may well have difficulties persuading HC's of other small alliances that they should merge into you rather than the other way round!
True, they usually make their own alliance for a reason

gl though

[ROCK] || Conspiracy Theory || Ascendancy

Rounds Played: 3-9 16-19 23-33

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
- Edgar Allan Poe
Bubert Samson is offline   Reply With Quote