User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 22 Dec 2004, 14:06   #1
Kan3
The Kan3 is back!

Kan3 is infamous around these parts
I am back!

After almost a year off, I am back! So much has changed. I see many new faces. It is great to see the community is still alive.

Now... where do I sign up?!
Kan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 14:07   #2
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Re: I am back!

Who are you?
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 14:11   #3
Kan3
The Kan3 is back!

I remember you.

I have been in the PA community since 2000...... dedicated eh?
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 14:16   #4
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Is your brother still in a skip

I say yes
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 14:19   #5
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

heya alex.
are you on irc still?
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 15:11   #6
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
Who are you?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 17:29   #7
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

For Planetarion?
GET OUT.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 17:34   #8
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Who are you?
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 17:40   #9
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Who are you?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 17:52   #10
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
For Planetarion?
GET OUT.
What's a Planetarion?

Oh, and who are you?
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 17:59   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: I am back!

If Belgy doesn't know who you are, then you're nothing higher than F-list at best.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 18:02   #12
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
Oh, and who are you?
Who are we all my friend, who are we all?
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 18:03   #13
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I was here before Belgy
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 18:05   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: I am back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I was here before Belgy
But Belgy is almost omnipotent within the boundaires of PA.

Belgy sees everything. Knows everything. Is cynical about everything.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 18:28   #15
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Asshole, take it back! Belgy isn't and never was corpulent!
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 18:44   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i remember the nick kan3, cant remember the person but i remember the nick
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 18:58   #17
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
i remember the nick kan3, cant remember the person but i remember the nick
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 19:04   #18
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Who are you?
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 19:30   #19
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Who are you?
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 19:37   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I was here before Belgy
I remember when your first account got banned you insisted on having a signature stating that your first account was registered in april 2000.

God you were pants at the internet back then.

PS The name is vaguely familiar. Certainly not from GD or the forums though so I don't quite get the point of this thread.
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 20:13   #21
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I remember the name but I don't remember much else, although something tells me he used to get mocked a lot.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 20:28   #22
nick
modest sagacity

nick has a spectacular aura aboutnick has a spectacular aura aboutnick has a spectacular aura about

Bye.
nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 23:37   #23
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I remember when your first account got banned you insisted on having a signature stating that your first account was registered in april 2000.

God you were pants at the internet back then.

Dude, I had a lot of fans back in the days on AD
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 00:59   #24
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I also remember the name Kan3.

edit: I see the spam filter isn't activated
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 01:11   #25
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

welcome back to the internet!
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 01:19   #26
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Disconnect internet, pull out wires, break modem. Job done.

P.S. Merry Xmas you famous person you.

P.P.S. Do you like teh cock?
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 02:20   #27
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

My internet history on these forums is much more colourful, and I've been around PA since like before the conception of cluter 2 in round 1 back when galaxies and clusters were made consequentially.

I think only Idler beats me with regards to being around in this community longer when it comes to posting here (though that said I didn't start posting in these forums till at least round 3).
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 02:23   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

E-penis is measured in terms of total number of hours spent on the forums multiplied by the quality of your posts sunday.
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 02:41   #29
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Who are you?
Nah I Do remember you.

But surely you havent been gone a year yet?
Seems like yesterday

They say time flies when your having fun.
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 02:46   #30
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I did not realise that using these forums for several years was something that was really worth mentioning.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 03:02   #31
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
I did not realise that using these forums for several years was something that was really worth mentioning.
You've brought us entertainment for 4 years now and we demand some buttsex0r action.

ta
----------retired-------
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 14:15   #32
Kan3
The Kan3 is back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Is your brother still in a skip

I say yes
Nah. He lives in one though. It's called Manchester.
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 14:17   #33
Kan3
The Kan3 is back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Strider
Nah I Do remember you.

But surely you havent been gone a year yet?
Seems like yesterday

They say time flies when your having fun.
Aha I knew some of you would remember me.

It has probably been a good eight months without internet whilst I sorted my life out. A lot has changed for me. I now have a beautiful fiancee, nice house & car and a decent IT sector job.

All that remains for me to do now is get a kid!
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 14:19   #34
Kan3
The Kan3 is back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
heya alex.
are you on irc still?
Hi Koon my Dutch alter ego. It's been such a long time hasn't it? In reply to your question... yes I am on IRC for a little bit each day until I can get a new computer at home. Work don't really allow us on IRC but nobody is here to police the computers rofl.
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 14:35   #35
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
My internet history on these forums is much more colourful, and I've been around PA since like before the conception of cluter 2 in round 1 back when galaxies and clusters were made consequentially.

I think only Idler beats me with regards to being around in this community longer when it comes to posting here (though that said I didn't start posting in these forums till at least round 3).
Deerbarn and Dead_Meat beat you and Idler (*possibly not Idler) hands down, as their accounts stretch back to April 2000, and there are several other people with April 2000 accounts who post regularly, and I know quite a few people who posted on the old boards (before vbulletin) and who also posted on the boards that Fudge cobbled together himself. Hell, I think even I've posted on here longer than you.

Anyhow, I win the thread.
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 14:47   #36
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I already won the thread when I was the most person to post in it.
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 14:55   #37
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

Im as old as dead meat?
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 15:57   #38
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Deerbarn and Dead_Meat beat you and Idler (*possibly not Idler) hands down, as their accounts stretch back to April 2000, and there are several other people with April 2000 accounts who post regularly, and I know quite a few people who posted on the old boards (before vbulletin) and who also posted on the boards that Fudge cobbled together himself. Hell, I think even I've posted on here longer than you.

Anyhow, I win the thread.
I was referring to actually starting off in the community before the forums, Idler preceeds me in starting on planetarion which ultimately led to posting here (but not neccessarily creating account on the actual forums). Of course you seem totally oblivious no matter how hard I point it out.

If your planet preceeds 1:13:1 from Round 1 then you were perhaps here before me, like idler, as I said i didn't even start checking the forums till gahd late round 2 or round 3 even? Hence technically me and Idler are the oldest nicks around in planetarion given that I had this nick in round 1 as did idler.

p.s. Let's face it, the forums back then were mainly if not entirely faggotry talk about PA, it was like a primordial AD/PD back then.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 16:32   #39
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Quote:
I think only Idler beats me with regards to being around in this community longer when it comes to posting here
Quote:
I was referring to actually starting off in the community before the forums,
I'm confused now about exactly what you do mean?
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 17:08   #40
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

he describes the difference between being a part of the PA community and the forum community I believe.

dont think there are any older forum members that still frequent these boards.. only exception could be Zeus, if he even reads GD from time to time
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 17:38   #41
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Who are you?
I can remember of two kanes, one was from my galaxy in Round 4 and ex x11x HC/Fury/Legion/Xanadu and the other was kane of vegetta who was infamous for killing his mostly Bluetuba galaxy after they had him attacked in Round 2. I only remember as they always used to argue about the name, not spoken to either in a long time, are you either of these ? If so hi

Also Sunday why does everything have to be a competition with you, frankly you may have signed up before people but I'd never heard of you until Dovey started spouting some drivel about Legion being the bestest alliance ever in Round 5 (Incidentally weren't you one of Dovey's little pets ? You seem quite pro active in trying to get these online romances going hehe) Frankly I don't remember you ever holding a command position of relevance anywhere nor do I remember you being a bastion of the community. Sorry to break this to you but just because you've been about longer doesn't make you better than anyone else and it certainly doesn't make you a less horrible poster.

[Edit: I know too many useless facts about Planetarion]

Last edited by Hicks; 23 Dec 2004 at 17:47.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 17:41   #42
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the amount of times that x11x have been mentioned this year, i think i might edit my sig to reaffirm how much i hated them
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 17:44   #43
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Long Live 4FS from R4
----------retired-------