User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Nov 2004, 17:28   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation I was just thinking...

Which is a dangerous thing for me to do.

However. I was thinking of getting meself a new avatar. Has anyone got any suggestions? Anything they'd like to see? Or do they love Mag-Ra?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 17:31   #2
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: I was just thinking...

i will edit this post with suggestions shortly
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 17:42   #3
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Keep Maggie, but convert it into a GIF so she's doing something (like raising her eyebrows, or talking, or something).
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 17:42   #4
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

An avatar with a referention towards faggotry would do I guess
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 17:43   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Will Young with a Milk Moustache?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 18:17   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
A penis ?
We could change yours to that, then claim youd done it yourself and ban you, citing the evidence that youd previously mentioned it in a thread.
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 18:41   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: I was just thinking...

Bear in mind that I have neither the facilities nor the abilities to edit pictures. (It took me about a week to get someone to edit the Maggie pick to the requisite size.)
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 19:21   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nothing to do with Conservatives or homosexuality please.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 19:46   #9
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I can't help but think this request will fall on deaf ears.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 19:52   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: I was just thinking...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I can't help but think this request will fall on deaf ears.
Do you know that 'Stew' is an archaic word for brothel?
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 19:58   #11
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

this
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 20:03   #12
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Michael Portillo it is then.
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 20:10   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /graphics/manson-37.jpg on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 20:11   #14
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM
Do you know that 'Stew' is an archaic word for brothel?
Erm, no, no I didn't.
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 20:25   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Then you do now.
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 20:28   #16
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

He might have forgotten it.
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 21:44   #17
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /graphics/manson-37.jpg on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
http://img12.paintedover.com/uploads/12/manson37.jpg
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 21:55   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I'm not mad.
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 22:31   #19
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Nor is he called Charles
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 23:02   #20
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I tried to mix Marilyn Manson with Margaret Thatcher but the result wasn't actually very good

http://i.1asphost.com/1X1X1X/margaret_manson.jpg
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 23:11   #21
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Actually 1-x , thats not bad at all.
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 23:18   #22
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Boris Johnson!
Seriously, if I have enough mod access to do so I'm doing that RIGHT NOW.

*wanders off to check*

[edit]
Curses, I can only edit his sig.
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 23:21   #23
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
Boris Johnson!
Seriously, if I have enough mod access to do so I'm doing that RIGHT NOW.

*wanders off to check*

[edit]
Curses, I can only edit his sig.
We cant go fannying about with each others Avatars , only the Super Admins can do that.
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 23:22   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

That Thatch-Manson hybrid is ****ing terrifying, if you ask me.
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 23:24   #25
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
We cant go fannying about with each others Avatars , only the Super Admins can do that.
Paging JamblyJim to thread #181518
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 23:26   #26
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

I'd keep maggie.
Don't go for a silly animated one.
Avatars will people faces on them are cool.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 23:28   #27
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

I never really gave it much thought, but I realise now that whenever someone mentions MM I think of Maggy's image.
Which presumably means some people automatically associate me with Father Jack. Worrying.

I may have to reconsider my market branding.
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 23:30   #28
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

My market branding is ace!
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 23:31   #29
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

I only recently jumped on the avatar bandwagon because its very handy for locating your posts and where you left off from and i thought that torism was in

anyway theres a gif of bush giving the finger going around try that

btw can everyone like embroglio and dante please put the theme or person in avatar in their heading, only i don't get them all and im a little reluctant to ask as this board doesn't take kindly to stupidity
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 23:34   #30
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Aye, now Tory avatars are all the rage, with your one of Widdy and Proteus' one of young magic Johnson.
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 23:42   #31
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

i think my next one shall be of sophie pretty in pink and ready to go

btw i was a tad worried about the 'bbc presenter' named as a whore in the news of the screws, maybe sophie secretly pimped herself out! imagine the pain i would have felt! but the website said that the mystery blonde did some tv work and was single, so everything is ok.

Although anyone who knows the identity of the secret blonde is more then welcome to share, i did hear tessa dunlop but can't be at all positive.
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 23:49   #32
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I'd put that Rayworth bint in pod anytime.
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 23:53   #33
Nusselt
share the <3

are you saying you'd impregnate her

hands off goth!
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 23:57   #34
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
i think my next one shall be of sophie pretty in pink and ready to go

btw i was a tad worried about the 'bbc presenter' named as a whore in the news of the screws, maybe sophie secretly pimped herself out! imagine the pain i would have felt! but the website said that the mystery blonde did some tv work and was single, so everything is ok.

Although anyone who knows the identity of the secret blonde is more then welcome to share, i did hear tessa dunlop but can't be at all positive.
"BBC GIRL: Blonde, sexy, tall, in her early thirties and has been on TV"

Cant think of anyone offhand.

Last edited by Kurashima; 15 Nov 2004 at 00:09.
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 23:57   #35
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Aye, a threesome with her and Kirsty Wark would be tops. \0/
Unread 15 Nov 2004, 00:26   #36
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I quite like my new avatar.
I stole it off someone random on a random forum. Can't remember where. I was googling random stuff when I found it and liked it.

Damn... why did I just admit that

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2004, 00:27   #37
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road

www.astrominia.com/diemaggie.gif
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2004, 00:48   #38
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbucks
If you had just the mouth moving, that'd make quite a good avatar.
Unread 15 Nov 2004, 01:03   #39
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
If you had just the mouth moving, that'd make quite a good avatar.
But I wanted the laughing and the destruction
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2004, 01:06   #40
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbucks
But I wanted the laughing and the destruction
Then at least have a decent (read big and sharp) weapon going through her head or something. Or make one of her being decapitated, just like that statue of her, although this may not be 'politically correct' at the moment. Or you can **** PC and put her in orange robes as well, going the whole way.
Unread 15 Nov 2004, 01:06   #41
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't understand why you people would want a fundamentally shit person as an avatar.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2004, 01:14   #42
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Something aesthetically pleasing, ideally.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2004, 13:32   #43
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Get rid of maggie and dont revert to letwin, just leave the whole conservative thing behind u and move on as a person!
Unread 15 Nov 2004, 17:03   #44
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

suggestions...

http://i.1asphost.com/1X1X1X/mm1.jpg

http://i.1asphost.com/1X1X1X/mm2.jpg

http://i.1asphost.com/1X1X1X/mm3.jpg

http://i.1asphost.com/1X1X1X/mm4.jpg

Last edited by 1-X; 15 Nov 2004 at 17:13.
Unread 15 Nov 2004, 17:05   #45
Marilyn Manson
Gone

For some reason unknown to me, I can't open either of those links.

My guess as to what the reason is: the university has shit computers.

Edit: Oh. It's not letting me open any links. Rejoice!

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 15 Nov 2004 at 17:12.
Unread 15 Nov 2004, 17:15   #46
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hmmmmz
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2004, 17:15   #47
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: I was just thinking...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
heh, is that Quentin Crisp?
Unread 15 Nov 2004, 17:20   #48
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
heh, is that Quentin Crisp?
like you need to ask...

Unread 15 Nov 2004, 17:21   #49
Stew
Made of Twigs

I can rarely open the links to images that 1-X posts, and here is no different
Unread 15 Nov 2004, 17:22   #50
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Well, my machine is ****ed as far as opening stuff is now concerned.