User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Feb 2004, 23:35   #1
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
O2 Gprs

yes i know O2 customer services are shit, so, is there any way that i can activate my GPRS through the O2 website without having to go through the hell of phoning Customer Services? I've got all the settings ready on my phone but whenever i try to connect my phone just says "GPRS connection not available" so i'm assuming that it needs activating or something (i have a nokia 7250i if that helps in any way)
We shall remember them.

Last edited by Demon Dave; 23 Feb 2004 at 23:40.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 00:09   #2
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts
Re: O2 Gprs

I dunno. One of my friends got GPRS fine. The other, his SIM complained. WHich is weird as technically it's the same type of SIM. As for me, I haven't yet got round to configuring it.
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 00:58   #3
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

What is all this gprs malarky anyway?
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 12:57   #4
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

General Packet Radio Services, basically it's like Braodband WAP and you only pay if you download things
We shall remember them.
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 13:57   #5
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You can email them but it's quicker if you phone - go through the shit help section until you find the right thing.
takes a day or two to activate.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 22:16   #6
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

i've tried phoning the bastards and every time i've been stuck on hold for at least half an hour, then i get bored and hang up. there's only so long that you can listern to the O2 music without feeling the need to kill something
We shall remember them.
Unread 25 Feb 2004, 11:06   #7
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

if you ring 5151 from your mobile you get through instantly.
You aren't charged if you're on hold.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2004, 10:32   #8
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

YAY!!!! after the forth attempt and hanging on hold for over half an hour, i eventually got hold of O2 yesterday and now have GPRS on my phone!!!!!
We shall remember them.