User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Jun 2004, 21:38   #1
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
I Have A Bodily Hygiene Problem

It's pretty simple really. My hair only looks good when I don't wash it. Which makes me feel dirty and greasy etc.

Even more so, whenever I shower I have some psychological hangup such that I have to wash my hair. Leaving the only way for me to have a decent hair day is to forgo showering altogether. Which is a perfectly fungible option in winter, but now that it's hot and humid there's a lot of sweating going on.

Is it just my hair that gets ruined by shampoo or is that common?
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 21:42   #2
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: I Have A Bodily Hygiene Problem

I heard a lie that hair is actually cleaner when you don't wash it, and that grease is it's own cleaning device.

I don't remember why I didn't hit the person that said it.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 21:43   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
I heard a lie that hair is actually cleaner when you don't wash it, and that grease is it's own cleaning device.

I don't remember why I didn't hit the person that said it.
That's a wonderful misinterpretation of the relatively standard belief that hair can clean itself if you don't wash it for months
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 21:49   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Mine seems to as well. Just use shitloads of conditioner.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 21:53   #5
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 22:12   #6
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Stop using deodorant. If you don't shower for longer periods (Ie a few days), not using that horrible (and dangerous) thing called deodorant will make you smell much better AND natural! Jippi!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 22:15   #7
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Smelling like B.O is not a good thing. "Natural" is the term used by smelly people.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 22:17   #8
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

By healthy people you mean! I don't use any of the so-called hygiene products, I don't shower too much, I don't eat much unatural or un-ecological food, and I don't munch pills. Im NEVER sick, ever. And I don't smell bad either, I just smell like humans are supposed to smell.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 22:19   #9
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

The natural pheromones in your sweat will have the ladies flocking to you
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 22:23   #10
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

when im in my car with its distinct lack of AC my gf does not comment 'my god i want you now'

its more 'ew smelly sweaty man'

GIRLS DONT LIKE SWEATY MEN : FACT

watch the lynx advert...'sweaty men attract other sweaty men'
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 22:24   #11
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
i got told this by a guy who has dreads (if thats how its spelt)
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 22:30   #12
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

this thread is compulsive viewing.

see that's like a pun because he has an shampoo compulsion which is also funny because oh never mind
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 00:31   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I haven't washed my hair with shampoo in about 6 months.

Whenever I do it looks stupid. So I don't.

Snurx is right in this thread, even if he is a filthy anarchist.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 00:47   #14
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i wash my hair everyday in shampoo

its because im clean
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 00:55   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Not washing my hair has never been an issue so far.
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 06:21   #16
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Years ago on the dole, I did n`t bath or wash my hair for at least a year (just to try it out for personal research purposes). After a few months your hair "sorts its self out" and is quite manageable. np. Only one episode of negative feed back came from my then gf complained about the dirt and gunk she collected in her finger nails in the throws of passion. Oh well.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 06:57   #17
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Had similar experience with my hair at college, just for a few months, like. Shoulder length greasy hair is not "teh win". It did sort itself out after about two months, and when i eventually washed it with shampoo and conditioner it was horrid for about a week afterwards.

A bit worried by this bit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyirt
I did n`t bath [...] for at least a year (just to try it out for personal research purposes).
:/
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 21:05   #18
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: I Have A Bodily Hygiene Problem

Just shower and don't wash your hair (keep it dry) if you really want to.......
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 22:51   #19
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
A bit worried by this bit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyirt
I did n`t bath [...] for at least a year (just to try it out for personal research purposes).
:/
That's why he was on the dole...
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 23:05   #20
Geebee
Hapless

Geebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
By healthy people you mean! I don't use any of the so-called hygiene products, I don't shower too much, I don't eat much unatural or un-ecological food, and I don't munch pills. Im NEVER sick, ever. And I don't smell bad either, I just smell like humans are supposed to smell.
I love it when people say things like this, please define 'unnatural' in this context.
Geebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 23:17   #21
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

i like my hair washed, it feels nice and fluffy. but since its thick it has its own mind when it shouldn't, like modern women.

have to use a lot of ahir priduct to make it work which i hate. would never consider not washing my hair though, but then i do tend to bath when people expect me to or they notice that i haven't washed. i do this because i'm not a smelly person, even after sweating it has to be copious amounts to make me smell. i'm quite fresh i think

try washing your hair every 2 or 3 days or something. you get have a wash, and wet your hair and scurb it but don't shampoo, only shampoo it on the wash days. cuts down on the shampoo hair days
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 23:35   #22
Dante Hicks
Clerk

I don't really get the point of washing your hair to make sure it's not greasy and then applying loads of grease/hair products to make sure it stays in one place or whatever.
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 00:53   #23
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geebee
I love it when people say things like this, please define 'unnatural' in this context.
Woah. What do you think? Everything that fits under the category ecological is what I usually try to eat. I don't trust the modern way of preserving food (All those e-things), nor do I want gene-altered soy beans on my plate, thank you very much. By unatural I mean food/things that's altered by humans to become something that mother nature herself has not spewed out.

ps <3 Dante <3. Even thought your guys shot mine in the back, I still love you!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 01:04   #24
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Looks like Queer.

Smells like Queer.

IS Queer!
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 01:09   #25
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
'natural' is a meaningless term here, also why dont you stop using computers and go live in a cave.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 01:51   #26
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
'natural' is a meaningless term here, also why dont you stop using computers and go live in a cave.
Why is it meaningless?

Oh, and I'm not one of those crazy crazy crazy primitivitists. But, does not showering every day and avoiding deodorant mean that I can't use a computer?
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 02:52   #27
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
By unatural I mean food/things that's altered by humans to become something that mother nature herself has not spewed out.
Could you name a natural food?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 03:05   #28
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
Could you name a natural food?
Mushrooms?
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 07:24   #29
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Smells like Queer.
The more hair/skin/"beauty" products you use, the more of a faggot you are.
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 08:10   #30
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

"Facecream! It's just gayness in a jar!"
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 11:21   #31
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Try a different shampoo then fs, use conditoner. I had the same problem with my hair going all, erm, 'big' and dry-ish and looking shit. But then a few days not washing ment it was greasy-ish enough to manage and loose its volume.
Turns out the shampoos were the prob, volumising wasnt printed on the front of the bottle but it was on the back fs.
Changed shampoo and that sorta helped, started using conditoner and that fixed it properly.
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 12:40   #32
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Eeew! You're one of those hippy fags I stand a great distance from when I serve them at our front counter because not only do they smell like a dead Kangeroo (insert other feindish smelling dead animal that's been rotting in the back seat of a car for several days) but due to the fact they don't believe in toothpaste their breath reeks enough to make your nads boil and drop off.
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 12:53   #33
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
i wash my hair everyday in shampoo

its because im clean
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 13:04   #34
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ITT we realise that the "smelly nerd on the net" phenomenon is still alive and kicking.