User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 May 2004, 19:57   #1
Sevrok

Sevrok is an unknown quantity at this point
Metal

does any one like metal? if so can you recomend some bands to me, my favourite bands are: Hatebreed, Devil Driver, The Haunted, Slayer, The Berzerker, In Flames, Arch Enemy, Lamb Of God, Meshuggah, soilwork, type o negative, machine head, corporation 187, killswitch engage, frost, chimaira, Mastadon, Dillenger Escape plan, cult of luna, napalm death, At the gates, and Carcass! so any bands along those lines you can recomend yould be great, i like music of all varieties but i particuallarly like metal so any suggestions would be apreciated!
Unread 20 May 2004, 19:59   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Metal

I doubt you're going to get many constructive replies here. I like a bit of metal, go to metal nights every once and a while, but I don't really have any favourite artists per se. Some of the Hatebreed stuff is OK.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2004, 20:01   #3
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

On AD we're under the impression Sevrok is a troll either that or incredibly naive.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2004, 20:02   #4
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well, since I expect 90% of the replies to be "metal sux" I doubt it matters if he's a troll, heh.
Unread 20 May 2004, 20:03   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
On AD we're under the impression Sevrok is a troll either that or incredibly naive.

Given the way that everyone used to exaggerate their age on the internet, and he says he's 18 I'm guessing he's actually 12.

PS Shut up dante you attended a linkin park concert and thus get no opinion in any serious matters.
Unread 20 May 2004, 20:05   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
PS Shut up dante you attended a linkin park concert and thus get no opinion in any serious matters.
Don't forget Avril.

What music do you like btw Jonny?
Unread 20 May 2004, 20:07   #7
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

disturbed
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2004, 20:08   #8
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

One of my favourite bands is Converge, hardcore like DEP. Everything they've done is actually amazing. If you want to get even crazier you could try some Agoraphobic Nosebleed or Pig Destroyer but hold on to something.
I also like My Dying Bride, largely cos they're Brits, who are usually described as "death/doom", a bit morose for most moods, but good once in a while. I've got their album Like Gods Of The Sun here, try downloading For You.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2004, 20:08   #9
Sevrok

Quote:
Given the way that everyone used to exaggerate their age on the internet, and he says he's 18 I'm guessing he's actually 12.

nah i am actually 18! i was born on 1/1/1986! do the maths! also i am currently taking my a-levels and am taking a gap year next year before going to university!
Unread 20 May 2004, 20:12   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevrok
nah i am actually 18! i was born on 1/1/1986! do the maths! also i am currently taking my a-levels and am taking a gap year next year before going to university!
I'm liking your highly unique proof.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2004, 20:13   #11
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Ooh, I was born 1/1/1985.
Unread 20 May 2004, 20:13   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Change your signature, there's a good chap.

When I first used an internet-like-service (when I was 13 I think) I said I was 20.
Unread 20 May 2004, 20:15   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Don't forget Avril.

What music do you like btw Jonny?

Looking at my playlist and going by the arists mentioned at least a few times.

Bee Gees
Beethoven
Bob Marley
The Chemical Brothers
Chicane
Chris Rea
Daft Punk
Dire Straits
Faithless
Guns 'n' Roses
Jimi Hendrix
Lenny Kravitz
Prodigy
Queen
Ronan Hardiman
Sting
Thin Lizzy
U2
The Verve
ZZtop

I've probably missed a couple of others I like though.
Unread 20 May 2004, 20:15   #14
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Dimmu Borgir (deathmetal?) and Sepultera (Trashmetal?) might fit in your list but I am quite sure you know them already.

I am not really a huge fan of the genre, although I have my moments of listening to a lot of that stuff.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2004, 20:15   #15
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
All of our signed memorabilia is authentic. Every item comes with a certificate of authenticity signed by the celebrity!
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2004, 20:16   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
All of our signed memorabilia is authentic. Every item comes with a certificate of authenticity signed by the celebrity!
Each one is absolutely, positively, one hundred percent guaranteed to increase in value*.

*Not a guarantee.
Unread 20 May 2004, 20:21   #17
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light

You mainly listed Trash/Death metalbands so I'll just add some of my personal favourites from those subgenres.
I don't know too many Trash bands as I'm more fond of Death metal but check out Death Angel and Sodom.
As for Death Metal, I'd like to bring to your atttention Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, Death, Suffocation, Krisiun, Cynic, Cryptopsy, Nile, Autopsy and most of all Morbid Angel.

There, that should get you going. Feel free to ask for more through pm once you've absorbed all/most of the above.
Unread 20 May 2004, 20:22   #18
Sevrok

Quote:
ok i drive a mini one diesel, i have a valid driving licence which makes me at least 17! i can get into 18's at the cinema but get id'd every time, and i use my driving licence as my id!
Unread 20 May 2004, 20:23   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
ok i drive a mini one diesel, i have a valid driving licence which makes me at least 17! i can get into 18's at the cinema but get id'd every time, and i use my driving licence as my id!
Look the way you prove your age on the internet is by typing out your credit card number and then someone will access it and tell everyone that "yeah, this guy is for real". If you're really interested in proving you're not 12 or something then I think we both know what you have to do!
Unread 20 May 2004, 20:23   #20
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Looking at my playlist and going by the arists mentioned at least a few times.
Most of that stuff is pretty .

Although I don't like the Chemical Brothers or Prodigy. Or Faithless. But the rest is generally good.
Unread 20 May 2004, 20:24   #21
queball
Ball

Quote:
Look the way you prove your age on the internet is by typing out your credit card number and then someone will access it and tell everyone that "yeah, this guy is for real". If you're really interested in proving you're not 12 or something then I think we both know what you have to do!
Or post a picture of your willy.
Unread 20 May 2004, 20:25   #22
Sevrok

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpr0733
You mainly listed Trash/Death metalbands so I'll just add some of my personal favourites from those subgenres.
I don't know too many Trash bands as I'm more fond of Death metal but check out Death Angel and Sodom.
As for Death Metal, I'd like to bring to your atttention Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, Death, Suffocation, Krisiun, Cynic, Cryptopsy, Nile, Autopsy and most of all Morbid Angel.

There, that should get you going. Feel free to ask for more through pm once you've absorbed all/most of the above.
i already listen to cannibal corpse, morbid angel, deicide and nile, but i'll check out those suggestions! thanks
Unread 20 May 2004, 20:25   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I'm a 72 year old dock worker from Argentina. I have a passport which says so!
Unread 20 May 2004, 20:26   #24
Sevrok

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Dimmu Borgir (deathmetal?) and Sepultera (Trashmetal?) might fit in your list but I am quite sure you know them already.

I am not really a huge fan of the genre, although I have my moments of listening to a lot of that stuff.
yeah listen to them already but thanks for trying to help!
Unread 20 May 2004, 20:29   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Muse - Stockholm Syndrome is fairly metallic in places.
Unread 20 May 2004, 20:30   #26
queball
Ball

Quote:
i already listen to cannibal corpse, morbid angel, deicide and nile, but i'll check out those suggestions! thanks
I'd just like to rerecommend Death and Cynic. But I prefer listening to bands that are still around and gigging.
Unread 20 May 2004, 20:37   #27
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light

How dare I forget the one Terrorizer album. Oh, and also Dying Fetus, Mortician, Boltthrower, Immolation, Necrophagia and Vader.
Unread 20 May 2004, 20:42   #28
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Busted are pretty good.
Unread 20 May 2004, 20:55   #29
Sevrok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Busted are pretty good.
*draws a rather large sword* do you want me to kil you? no? then no more fukang stupid suggestions got it?
Unread 20 May 2004, 20:58   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
*draws a rather large sword* do you want me to kil you? no? then no more fukang stupid suggestions got it?
GB2RP.

Or 1998, whichever's easier.
Unread 20 May 2004, 21:00   #31
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Yeah because we love to hang out here with the same old ten faces for years and years
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2004, 21:02   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Yeah because we love to hang out here with the same old ten faces for years and years
What?

ps.

Your face is rather nifty, assuming the avatar doesn't lie.
Unread 20 May 2004, 21:11   #33
Sevrok

Quote:
GB2RP.

Or 1998, whichever's easier.
what the **** does that mean?
Unread 20 May 2004, 21:17   #34
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Busted are hardcore! I like to do the Busted jump with my air guitar while listening to them!
Unread 20 May 2004, 21:39   #35
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Metal

The Bee Gees?

Good god.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2004, 21:40   #36
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've just spent the last 20 minutes reading your other posts and I hate you. Please return to Alliance Discussions immediately.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2004, 21:42   #37
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I've just spent the last 20 minutes reading your other posts and I hate you. Please return to Alliance Discussions immediately.
OK
Unread 20 May 2004, 21:46   #38
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
OK
If Nod could read all your posts in 20 minutes, he's even more awesome than first thought.
Unread 20 May 2004, 21:51   #39
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I could read all the worthwhile ones in about 20 seconds.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2004, 22:33   #40
Sevrok

ouch that hurts, but you smell funny so i dont care
Unread 20 May 2004, 22:52   #41
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

B&4Sass
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2004, 23:12   #42
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sepultura
Strapping Young Lad
Clawfinger
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2004, 23:19   #43
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:

Saying gd is shit is so 2002.
Unread 21 May 2004, 11:13   #44
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

Pantera
System of a Down
Symphony X
Iced Earth
Rammestein
Unread 22 May 2004, 21:02   #45
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Is it wrong if I mention the band Kittie? I'd like to get in bed with them.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2004, 23:14   #46
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Is it wrong if I mention the band Kittie? I'd like to get in bed with them.
No

Having sex with attractive , if slightly psycho , rock chicks, its exceptionally fun.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2004, 23:34   #47
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Listen to some proper hardcore, and stay away from those silly norse-wannabees with long hair!

Sorry, but all the metal-video's and stuff i've seen is just hillarious, theyre worse then goth's! And I get to many nazi thought's in my head when somebody talks about metal

Go listen to Acursed you freaks.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2004, 13:59   #48
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

listening to godhead atm, probably a bit mellow for ya but still (a typical vampire movie soundtrack band), also, the new slipknot song is .
Unread 23 May 2004, 14:07   #49
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally posted by vampire_lestat
listening to godhead atm, probably a bit mellow for ya but still (a typical vampire movie soundtrack band), also, the new slipknot song is .
Duality or Pulse of the Maggots?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2004, 14:11   #50
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

Duality.