User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Feb 2004, 01:37   #1
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of
Ancient writings

I just found this on my HD which I copied from here and now I am returning the favour, because at that point i thought "shit this is ****ing hilarious", a idea that still stands.
Yes i am a cat owner.
DAY 752 My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling
objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry
cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the
hope of escape, and the mild satisfaction I get from ruining the
occasional piece of furniture. Tomorrow I may eat another houseplant.
DAY 761 Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet
while they were walking almost succeeded, must try this at the top of
the stairs. In an attempt to disgust and
repulse these vile oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit on
their favorite chair...must try this on their bed.
DAY 765 Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body, in
attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike
fear into their hearts. They only cooed and
condescended about what a good little cat I was...Hmmm. Not working
according to plan.
DAY 768 I am finally aware of how sadistic they are. For no good reason
I was chosen for the water torture. This time however it included a
burning foamy chemical called "shampoo." What
sick minds could invent such a liquid. My only consolation is the piece
of thumb still stuck between my teeth.
DAY 771 There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was
placed in solitary throughout the event. However, I could hear the noise
and smell the foul odor of the glass tubes
they call "beer.." More importantly I overheard that my confinement was
due to MY power of "allergies." Must learn what this is and how to use
it to my advantage.
DAY 774 I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and maybe
snitches. The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to
return. He is obviously a half-wit. The bird on the
other hand has got to be an informant, and speaks with them regularly. I
am certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the
metal room his safety is assured. But
I can wait, it is only a matter of time...
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 01:50   #2
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ancient writings

Quote:
075:001 [m.r]i-i[b-]a[d-d]a [iq-bi]
075:002 [a]-na EN-[$]u L[UGAL KUR.KUR LUGAL GAL]
075:003 d.NIN $a U[RU gub-la]
075:004 ti-din KALAG.GA a[-na LUGAL EN-ia]
075:005 a-na GÌR.MEß EN-ia d.[UTU-ia]
075:006 [7]-$[u] 7-a-an am-qú-u[t lu-ú]
075:007 [i]-de LUGAL EN-li i-nu-[ma]
075:008 $al-ma-at URU gub-la GE[MÉ-ka]
075:009 [ì]$-tu(!) da-ri-it UD[.K]ÁM.MEß
075:010 $a[-n]i-tam GA.KALAG NU.KÚR $a ERÍN GAZ.MEß
075:011 U[GU-]ia ga-am-ru DUMU.MEß [DU]MU.MÍ.MEß
075:012 GIß[.MEß] É.MEß i-na na-da-ni
075:013 [i-na] KUR ia-ri-mu-ta i-na
075:014 i-na ba-la-aµ ZI-ti-n[u]
075:015 [A.ß]À-ia DAM $a la mu-[t]a
075:016 ma-$i-il5 a$-$um ba-li
075:017 i-re-[$i]-im a$-ta-p[a]-ar ù
075:018 [a$-]ta-ni a-na É.GA[L] a$-$um mur-cí(!) UGU-nu
075:019 [ia-nu $a] i-da-gal a-wa-[t]e [$]a-a
075:020 [ti-ik-$u]-du-na li-ì$-mé
075:021 [LUGAL-ru a]-wa-te.M[Eß] Ì[R-$u]
This is an ancient writing. Or at least a transcription of it.
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 01:51   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

At least it would be.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 01:56   #4
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you shouldnt have said anything about cats before the main bit thingummy...

kinda gave it away.
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 02:02   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Gave what away? It's pretty obvious it's a cat all the way through, especially when it SAYS IT'S A CAT.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 02:05   #6
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

STOP RUNING THE FUN i have some kind of gel in my hair because it was acting up
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 02:08   #7
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

Cats can't write.

Therefore: this is a lie.

Therefore: close thread, ban user.
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 02:09   #8
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Qdeathstar manages it lol.

See that was a joke. Though he's not a cat.

Shite.
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 02:21   #9
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

He's not????
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 03:01   #10
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Gave what away? It's pretty obvious it's a cat all the way through, especially when it SAYS IT'S A CAT.
id imagine you would have a pretty decent inkling by day 2.

but where exactly does it SAY ITS A CAT?
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 03:02   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
but where exactly does it SAY ITS A CAT?
Somewhere between those lines.
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 03:12   #12
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

ah

it does half way through... but as i stated you will probably have worked it out by then anyway.

BUT IM SURE ITS JUST PERSONAL PREFERENCE WHETHER YOU PREFER TO KNOW AT THE START OR NOT WHETHER ITS A CAT.

oh... just **** you all. Im in a terrible mood right now.

agh!