User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Feb 2004, 21:02   #1
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
So, it's spring break

and there's sod all to do....and to make it worse, the college professors here might be on strike as of March 3rd..which will extend spring break....which means even more time to sit around and do fk all

shit
Unread 28 Feb 2004, 21:02   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So, it's spring break

Get a job. It's what I'm doing, plus there's a shite-load of overtime over easter (including night-shifts at time and a half) \o/
Unread 28 Feb 2004, 21:04   #3
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

well, I'd like to get a job....but no one is hiring right now

come to think of it, I shouldn't have quit my last job...ah well
Unread 28 Feb 2004, 21:23   #4
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

Why don't you waste your time here?
Unread 28 Feb 2004, 21:29   #5
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Go an nob aryn, she prolly wouldn't mind.

Other things you could do, make sure you haven't mixed any actual monopoly money with your canadian notes(I type this as my gf punches me).

Listen to the radio and see how many bands sound like nickelback in canada these days.

Find something incredibly funny like nod did on the internet or incredibly entertaining like that other person did with the death penguin slapping.

BUILD A SNOW FORT!

Do the things to your pc that you have been intending to do for ages like upgrade/defrag/cleanup/re-organize/download certain programs that while good for the pc aren't going to entertain you any.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2004, 21:33   #6
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
Go an nob aryn, she prolly wouldn't mind.
she's too far away

Quote:
Other things you could do, make sure you haven't mixed any actual monopoly money with your canadian notes(I type this as my gf punches me).
I don't own Monopoly

Quote:
Listen to the radio and see how many bands sound like nickelback in canada these days.
too many to count

Quote:
Find something incredibly funny like nod did on the internet or incredibly entertaining like that other person did with the death penguin slapping.
I can't be arsed too

Quote:
BUILD A SNOW FORT!
the snow is melting at a rate comperable to the decay of DM's brain

Quote:
Do the things to your pc that you have been intending to do for ages like upgrade/defrag/cleanup/re-organize/download certain programs that while good for the pc aren't going to entertain you any.
already done that
Unread 28 Feb 2004, 21:38   #7
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

start learning to play an instrument
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2004, 21:38   #8
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen

i did that the other week. i cut my boot time down from 80seconds to 40ish and also cleared out 5gig of unused files/folders.

i ran a full defrag. implemented lots of little 'speed tweaks' for xp and then ran a virus check.

god i was bored :/
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2004, 22:15   #9
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

hey, I have an idea...give me titles of some really long classical compositions (you know, mozart, beethoven, bach, tchaikovsky, etc...) that I can obtain to help waste time
Unread 28 Feb 2004, 23:59   #10
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilly_D
and there's sod all to do....and to make it worse, the college professors here might be on strike as of March 3rd..which will extend spring break....which means even more time to sit around and do fk all

shit
hahahahaha
strikes are so 3rd world. BTW i might be facing a strike next month as well so we will be parteners as being a lazy sob goes.

Not really, beacuse i have a job.
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 01:47   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilly_D
hey, I have an idea...give me titles of some really long classical compositions (you know, mozart, beethoven, bach, tchaikovsky, etc...) that I can obtain to help waste time
Wagner - Der Ring Des Nibelungen.

That may actually be longer than you're after, it's FOUR operas. The MP3's take almost a gig.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 02:11   #12
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

As Blackadder once said, German operas last over 4 days.
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 02:32   #13
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

i've been bored my entire spring break.
well, mostly.
there was... worthless stuff to ye lot.
i'm being bored and spa.. posting here now on my last free night.

don't do the same yer entire bloody break. eh!
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 11:58   #14
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

sunday beat me
well.. except i wasn't gonna say 'come nob me'
heh

but you could have come and visited. i have my own place and all now :P (well.. my roommates.. but.. anyway)
:\
guess i'll just have to wait til august
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 13:16   #15
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

this doesn't sound like 'Spring Break' on the Simpsons
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 17:29   #16
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
sunday beat me
well.. except i wasn't gonna say 'come nob me'
heh

I thought meeting through an online game would guarntee my nobbing you

I thought wrong...I am hurt

see ya in August!
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 17:31   #17
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Wagner - Der Ring Des Nibelungen.

That may actually be longer than you're after, it's FOUR operas. The MP3's take almost a gig.
oddly enough, i KNOW
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 17:38   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
oddly enough, i KNOW
Why do you think I was TALKING TO YOU when my post was quoting someone else, in a thread made by someone else, that you hadn't posted in?
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 17:44   #19
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Learn Japanese...
"Japanese for busy people" is a good textbook.
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 17:51   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Japanese is a hideous, hideous language.
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 17:53   #21
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Shut up Mark. I'm trying to help the guy here...

Why BTW? You ever looked at Japanese?
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 17:57   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
Shut up Mark. I'm trying to help the guy here...

Why BTW? You ever looked at Japanese?
Yes.
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 18:01   #23
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Yes.
You forgot to answer the "why" part.
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 18:39   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
You forgot to answer the "why" part.
Because it's really, really, really complicated?
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 21:00   #25
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I thought Spring Break over there consisted of going off to some place and getting drunk and seeing boobs.
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 21:05   #26
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
I thought Spring Break over there consisted of going off to some place and getting drunk and seeing boobs.
Isnt that supposed to happen in miami or florida in general?
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 21:15   #27
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I thought it was all North American colleges...but that was just the perception :P