User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Feb 2004, 21:50   #1
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm Free!

To do whatever I, whatever I choose and I'll sing the blues if I want.

Yes... Me and my girlfriend have broken up.
It's been over 2 years and it ended amicably. Can't ask for more than that.
I'm gonna enjoy being single
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 21:51   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I'm Free!

The imprisoned one has been released! Quick, trick the priests into the tower, then cast the spell to seal it!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 21:52   #3
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Welcome to singleville .
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 21:56   #4
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

I'm free-I'm free
And freedom tastes of reality
I'm free-I'm free
And I'm waiting for you to follow me.

i'm guessing i'm the only one to think of 'the who' when i saw the thread title :\
congrats btw
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 21:57   #5
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I hope you ended it fairly.

'The sex isn't good enough' or something. That's what I told ur mum anyway.

(lol)
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 22:01   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: I'm Free!

Ste is footlose and fancy free;
looking for hotmansex0r with you or me.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 22:03   #7
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

just wait till you have no friends and noone loves you
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 22:04   #8
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
COINCIDENCE: This song has JUST come on MTV2!
WOW!
Haven't heard it in so long!
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 22:06   #9
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Ste is footlose and fancy free;
looking for hotmansex0r with you and me.
fixed. :gollum:
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 22:10   #10
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio
just wait till you have no friends and noone loves you
Who says I have to wait
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 22:10   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: I'm Free!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
fixed. :gollum:
Rar.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 22:23   #12
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ste is footloose and fancy free
What I'd like to know is, who the **** is he?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 22:39   #13
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat

I thought I'd been here long enough for people to recognise me...
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 22:46   #14
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
still wanna be my friend emb?
you'll only hurt me
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 23:03   #15
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

I recognise you Ste. Welcome to the state I've been in for a long, long time.
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 00:15   #16
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste

Yes... Me and my girlfriend have broken up.
It's been over 2 years and it ended amicably. Can't ask for more than that.
I'm gonna enjoy being single
Sounds like my relationship.
Welcome to Singlesville.
It sux penis.

U have exams?
Lectures Monday - it just gets worse!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 00:17   #17
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

singlesville doesn't suck.
you guys are just saying that cause valentines day is coming up.. and that is depressing for everyone :\
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 00:21   #18
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yes it does suck, when you been with someone for a long time.
It sux sooo much.
Valetines day should be banned, those in a relationship get every other day of the year to be happy, why need another?!
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 01:14   #19
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Yes it does suck, when you been with someone for a long time.
It sux sooo much.
Valetines day should be banned, those in a relationship get every other day of the year to be happy, why need another?!
My thoughts exactly.

I've practically been acting single for the last few months so I'm looking forward to not feeling guilty and being secretive.
I'm gonna miss being sure of having someone but I've got a few people lining up can't complain.

I've had 5 exams. 3 went very badly, last one was up in hillsborough on wednesday and I really don't think i've passed. Needless to say a long pub crawl and a night in Juice followed
No lectures for me next week - it's project work time... BAH.
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 20:12   #20
Stew
Made of Twigs

I actually meant it sux bein single again...!!

Exams in Hillsborough should be banned!! Mine were all in Ocatagon/Goodwin so thats a lot better!
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 20:19   #21
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

I'm thinking of Freddie Mercury in an apron with lipstick on.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 20:31   #22
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
I'm free-I'm free
And freedom tastes of reality
I'm free-I'm free
And I'm waiting for you to follow me.

i'm guessing i'm the only one to think of 'the who' when i saw the thread title :\
congrats btw
Oh holy crap you made me remember the movie argh im sick sick in the head that shit is crazy it has got tina turner and its completely insane its a huge cacophony that drives people insane ow crap i am remembering it now, yes definetely remembering her mother having the old in-out in-out game with someone which is not his father oh crap and all that cult of the flipper things omg this is sick i say this movie should be outlawed im am going to take some medicine to the head now, maybe a needle in the brain, yes, this should solve it bye bye
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 20:32   #23
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
I'm thinking of Freddie Mercury in an apron with lipstick on.
well hes already free now.. no need to "break free"

that song owns BTW
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 20:33   #24
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

To suggest that you are glad to be free of your commitments of your previous relationship does not reflect v well on yourself or your opinion of relationship and love.

I wish you a long and miserable life

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 20:34   #25
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

maybe the chick was a bitch and he had to move on, to newer and better things. being alone owns, btw
Unread 7 Feb 2004, 14:24   #26
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
To suggest that you are glad to be free of your commitments of your previous relationship does not reflect v well on yourself or your opinion of relationship and love.

I wish you a long and miserable life
you're so kind. And i dont care.
Unread 7 Feb 2004, 16:36   #27
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
agreed.... he has 970+ posts on this forum and yet still no-one knows him?

is that some sort of record?
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2004, 17:02   #28
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
agreed.... he has 970+ posts on this forum and yet still no-one knows him?

is that some sort of record?
I'm obviously not controversial enough.
I have gone for long periods without posting.
I don't use IRC and have barely played PA since rnd4 (half of rnd7 i think)
Would be interesting to know if anyone other than KraKto$is8 actually notices me...
Unread 7 Feb 2004, 18:45   #29
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I know who you are.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2004, 20:07   #30
Stew
Made of Twigs

Me too!
Ur in Shef!
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 00:52   #31
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Would be interesting to know if anyone other than KraKto$is8 actually notices me...
Kraktowho?