User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Jan 2004, 05:38   #1
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of
Dont you find it pitiful?

That people have to ingest a substance that causes parcial paralysis in the brain so that they can lower their standarts to an all time low in order to fornicate with someone said person wouldnt in regular conditions?

The same goes for the ones that drink to "loosen up" or to be less shy or to be extrovert. Personally i only drink to forget things, with is usually less pityful than this. I am proud to say ive never hit on crap chicks due to alcohol.

Yes many people drink for many reasons, but this is the one which ive seen the more lately. Its sad and pathetic.

Its the downside of the evo-psich. A machine that runs to self destruction so that it can fulfill its purpuoses. Also to see how simple and uncomplicated the processes are, and wonder how is it that people still think that there are intricate details in our nature.
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 05:49   #2
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Dont you find it pitiful?

I find it pitiful that you delude yourself that someone else's reason for drinking is inferior to your own.

What exactly do you drink to forget, or can't you remember?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 05:50   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've never seen anyone drink so they can get off with an ugly bird.

Maybe they've got drunk and then done so, but that's slightly different.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 05:54   #4
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I find it pitiful that you delude yourself that someone else's reason for drinking is inferior to your own.

Well it does help me to sleep.
In another words, it makes me feel good.
Also, dont you see that the very fact that one cant have the person wanted, and has to be forced to conduct such processes with someone of inferior quality to be at least embarassing?

Well I do.
I see people in parties drinking things that they dont want, to do things that they dont feel like, and that is exactly why they are drinking these things that they dont want, well you got the picture, and its not nice.
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 05:59   #5
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I've never seen anyone drink so they can get off with an ugly bird.

Maybe they've got drunk and then done so, but that's slightly different.
I need to emphasise this, so:

Do you live under a huge rock???

Check this quote of Seinfeld

Quote:
Jerry: Have ya been to the Motor Vehicle Bureau? Its a leper colony there!
Elaine: So, basically what you're saying is 95% of the population is undatable?
Jerry: UNDATABLE!
Elaine: So how are all these people gettin' together?
Jerry: Alcohol!
And it was on TV so it must be true.
Also Seinfeld rocks.
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 06:04   #6
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
I see people in parties drinking things that they dont want, to do things that they dont feel like, and that is exactly why they are drinking these things that they dont want, well you got the picture, and its not nice.
That's just people being people. I try to avoid being judgmental. They are after all, only human.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 06:08   #7
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

For me they are humans being dope.
I have nothing against drug usage, like people with psycholedic drugs into a journey of self discovery.

Once this guy said "I hate when drugs became an excuse for someone to act like a dork" which I found exquisit.
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 11:58   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
And it was on TV so it must be true.
Also Seinfeld rocks.
Seinfeld does rock.

But again, cause and effect. I've undoubtedly done stupid things while drunk. However, I do not get drunk to do stupid things, that's merely an effect of my drunkness. I'd wager the same could be said for dating ugly people.
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 12:07   #9
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Dante you leave the troll alone.

The minute Baron morte makes a thread worth seriously entertaining is the day I paypal my way onto SA.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 13:37   #10
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

I've heard many people say "No, I won't dance - at least, not until I've had a few drinks."
So they're drinking to do something they wouldn't do when sober.

I personally don't drink at all, for a variety of reasons, including those outlined by Morte.
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 13:46   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraKto$is8
I've heard many people say "No, I won't dance - at least, not until I've had a few drinks." So they're drinking to do something they wouldn't do when sober.
Indeed, and this is one of my reasons for drinking. I'd imagine most people drink to relax themselves (or allow themselves to dance, whatever). Getting off with mingers is merely a side-effect. (See my original post).
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 14:01   #12
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraKto$is8
I've heard many people say "No, I won't dance - at least, not until I've had a few drinks."
So they're drinking to do something they wouldn't do when sober.

I personally don't drink at all, for a variety of reasons, including those outlined by Morte.
And I go to France to do things I wouldn't do in Britain. So what?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 14:12   #13
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

I do it to relax.
I don't get off with mingers when i'm drunk. Or anyone for that matter.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 16:46   #14
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
Dante you leave the troll alone.

The minute Baron morte makes a thread worth seriously entertaining is the day I paypal my way onto SA.
How am I trolling?
From where I am standing, you are the one with stupid threads and dorky remarks, but i dont go around ranting about you.

And 35+ posts a day is really freaking spammy.
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 16:48   #15
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Well, chicks, usually.
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 20:02   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No, not really. I do find it strange that you do considering what you then go on to say.
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 20:38   #17
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i drink to loosen up because i enjoy dancing. I find i can't do that when not under the influence of anything. Thats a personal failing imo, but my personal failings arent the issue. The issue is that drink leads to enjoyment. Therefore i drink.

Also, you have the good conversations when drunk (good meaning fewer inhibitions and a lot more "reality" in what people say.

And one more thing, being a coward. I find it difficult to approach good looking women when sober. This is not the case when drunk, and has yielded results on multiple occasions.

Those are reasons for getting drunk, and from what ive heard from others, they are similar to the reasons of most safe social drinkers.