Round 77 - Block Party has just finished (at 20:00 GMT).
The End of Round Ceremony (EoRC) follows swiftly afterwards at 21:00 GMT for an hour in #planetarion on irc.netgamers.org (accessible via the com unit).
It will consist of:
- interviews with the top players
- interviews with the top galaxy
- interviews with representatives of the top alliance
- the alliance competition (allcomp), where users will [tag] in their nickname for their alliance, and the winning alliance will win 3 credits.
- Havoc will start at 09:00 GMT on Saturday, 14th July and continue until Thursday, 26th July at 20:00 GMT.
Havoc setup as follows:
- All researches completed
- 500 million resources total (split over metal/crystal/eonium according to race)
- 3000 asteroids total (split over metal/crystal/eonium according to race)
- 30 of each factory, 30 wave amplifiers, 50 security centres and 30 of each refinery ADDED to each planet
- Fleets recalled
- XP kept
- Asteroid mining limits increased to 8 million asteroids total
- Maximum construction limit set at 800 constructions
- Ticks set at every 15 minutes.
- Cluster alliances will be used
Round 78 signups will open on Friday, 27th July at approximately 20:00 GMT.
Round 78 Ticks will start Friday, 3rd August at 20:00 GMT and continue for 7 weeks until Friday 21st September, at 21:00 GMT.
Changes and stats for this round will be announced at a later date, but the draft stats are available on beta here
Originally Posted By Appocomaster