User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 3 Mar 2013, 12:56   #1
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
not-quite-JBG's r51 stats

Hello folks.

Seems my awesome performance last round has inspired the Powers That Be to allow me to make r51's stats as well.

As it's long overdue, we'll be reusing a set of stats! (Woo!)

No. I will not be asking your opinions on what stats to reuse. It'll be the round 30 ones.

Some more useful links, for those of us who don't really remember: r30 stats thread. Xan Fi whine. Who we were. I was also told the speedgame ran the r30 stats for quite a while.

I will be making some (but not many) changes. Here's a list of changes I will most certainly not make. I will probably ignore your post if did not read this bit:
  • Changing pods or roiding classes
  • Removing pods or roiding classes
  • Adding pods or roiding classes
  • Removing SKs
  • Adding 0 loss defense

Here's a list of things I will probably not change unless you have some solid multi-paragraph reasoning to back it up:
  • Inits
  • Types
  • Names

For completeness sake, here's a list of changes that I might make regardless of what you have to say:
  • Behemoth will become a cargo ship because **** Fr/De SKs.
  • Emp rebalance.
  • Steal boost.

You may be wondering what kind of suggestions I will take under consideration. Tweaks. Seriously. The smaller the tweak you're suggesting, the more likely I am to consider it. When you post, please state what race you normally go and what race you'd consider going with these stats and, if at all possible, why.

I would like the feedback in this thread, please, not in an IRC PM, because that makes it easier for everyone to see where we're going with this.

P.S. For the record, I will not be doing much of anything until next week.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 7 Mar 2013 at 06:04.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote