User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 20 Oct 2004, 22:50   #1
chewie

chewie is an unknown quantity at this point
Uni project - A380

As part of my uni work I need to do some market research on the A380, if you have a few minutes please could you take a look at http://survey.fullempty.co.uk

Or any ideas for stuff i could improve, post here...
chewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 22:53   #2
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about
Re: Uni project - A380

WHY why why

did u just randomlly find this forum and just think i know i'll post a ****ing survey, or have u being lurking around for abit and just thought as ur 1st post u would post a ****ing survey

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 22:54   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Chewie , how did you find this website, and why have you registered an account just to post that survey?

TBH , the majority of users here are unlikely to provide you with useful feedback. Some will provide amusing feedback, others abusive feedback, but very few will give you the answers you require.

I think you should link this elsewhere.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 22:56   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Actually , would the SA Goon brigade of the forums care to launch a full scale investigation here, as it does appear we are attracting random users with strange opinions on what we actually do here.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 22:58   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewie
Or any ideas for stuff i could improve, post here...
You could improve this forum by deleting your thread and never accessing this account again.
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 23:06   #6
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

ah chewie there you are.

welcome!
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 23:11   #7
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

The A380 sounds like a road. I've travelled on planes quite a few times, but I have absolutely no idea what kind of plane they were. I'm afraid your whole project is fatally flawed
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 23:37   #8
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
ah chewie there you are.

welcome!
Bloody foreigners.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 23:56   #9
chewie

Im sorry, i forgot that the internet is full of fools.

I used to play planetarion when it was free, but when you had to play to play i managed to claw my life back from it.

Post or dont, one useful reply is worth the effort.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 00:19   #10
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

I filled it in
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 00:22   #11
chewie

thank you
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 00:24   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Im sorry, i forgot that the internet is full of fools.

I used to play planetarion when it was free, but when you had to play to play i managed to claw my life back from it.

Post or dont, one useful reply is worth the effort.
If you went in the foyer of a club you once belonged to a few years ago and stood in the middle of it asking the members to help you with your work by filling out a survey, do you think they'd be well pleased? Or do you think they'd tell you to **** off?
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 00:32   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Uni project - A380

If it was not for the fact that I'm too drunk to focus on the words, I'd fill it in.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 00:41   #14
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
isn't filter evasion a bannable offence anymore?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 00:42   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
is filter evasion a bannable offence these days?
Not unless it's part of a myriad list of other offences.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 00:45   #16
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it's still worthy of a spanking

I like that word

spank

Last edited by 1-X; 21 Oct 2004 at 00:46. Reason: I only meant to think that, not type it. That's a dangerous frame of mind to be in so I'm off to bed...
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 00:49   #17
1-X
overtired

omg, abuse from the famed creator of threads about putting his finger up his own arse

isn't a personal attack on another user a banning offence anymore?
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 00:58   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

Do you want me to send you Jonny's Comprehensive Guide to Internet Moderating?
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 01:01   #19
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I bought that off Amazon, what a load of wank it was.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 01:05   #20
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a lot of information on the A380

In fact I have lying around somewhere a bunch of crap that I did when I worked for airbus as work experience guy for 8 weeks (I was a data monkey). But meh...too lazy
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 01:06   #21
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

I decided to add this footnote

ASSUME THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE TALL YOU ****, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GIVE ME LEGROOM!

edit: filled in
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 01:13   #22
chewie

Legroom is what i want to put in, im 6ft 5
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 01:15   #23
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quote:

6ft 3 here, All I want is enough to get some kip in. Most flights I go on are pretty long haul (Got one coming up soon actually)
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 01:56   #24
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i gave you real feedback

i fly fairly often longhaul and im rather happy i dont have to do it in economy anymore. at least in business/first theres legroom and decent seat size.

noone should be herded around like economy is. its like packing ****ing sheep into those lorries.

PLUS

the air quality is appauling long haul. unless you drink water every 30minutes you can end up totally dehydrated. its absurd.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 02:09   #25
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

I find it okay, but saying that I usually just drink whiskey and go to sleep
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 12:40   #26
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
If you went in the foyer of a club you once belonged to a few years ago and stood in the middle of it asking the members to help you with your work by filling out a survey, do you think they'd be well pleased? Or do you think they'd tell you to **** off?
I'd imagine most places wouldn't care unless they're full of self-righteous arseholes.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 12:48   #27
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazi Starbucks
Quote:
:)

6ft 3 here, All I want is enough to get some kip in. Most flights I go on are pretty long haul (Got one coming up soon actually)
Midgets. ;P

Some of us cant even fit properly on a bus, let alone aeroplanes.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 18:18   #28
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Survey completed.

And to all the cynical ****s in this thread, get bent. You aren't the ****ing A-Team of the internet, take it to SA.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 18:48   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Uni project - A380

I'd complete it, but I haven't been on a plane in at least a decade, so it's fairly pointless really.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 05:13   #30
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

i doubt your course would accept input from 'nusselt on teh internet'