User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 Sep 2004, 15:39   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Pointless] Small things that annoy me that i havent had a chance to rant about

• The fact that "shite" has become a british rather than a scottish word. Only 5 years ago foreigners used to come over here and joke that the main difference between Scots and English was that we say Shite and you say Shit. This is marginally less annoying than english people saying "aye".
  • People who sit at bars in pubs when theres perfectly good seats elsewhere. Where the **** are people meant to queue to get drinks, dipshit? Stop growling over your shoulder, if i spill shit on you, i wont feel bad about it. This isnt hollywood, now **** off and walk the 3 metres to another chair.
  • People who go out late at night ie leave their house later than 10ish. Its shit. Your only doing it cause when people see you in town at 1 or 2, they're going to presume youve been out on a huge drinking binge rather than just being a faggot who goes out late cause they cant handle their drink but like to look as if they can drink all night.
  • The phrase "We're losing britain" or "We're losing england" when it comes to the acceptance of asylum seekers. Whatever your view on the issue, theres no excuse for such a shite phrase. Seriously. Get your head out your ass, and welcome to the 21st century? What do you want, women without the vote, fathers with shite moustaches and Rations? Seriously.
  • Over emphasis of "the family unit" which isnt that important. I recently had to explain to my mum that while i care about her, my dad, and my brother, im not really over bothered by many of my other family members as i dont live with them, have anything in common with them, or see them often enough to have any sort of bond
  • TV, and the fact that even when i think "this is unrealistic" im probably only comparing something subconsciously to a movie or a TV programme that i found an enjoyable version of reality. Moreover the fact that most people without knowing it are influenced by TV more than any other aspect of their lifes but wont admit it. 99% of us probably experience more sitting in front of the idiot box than in real life, and thats with a social life. Everyones preconceptions and ways of dealing with situations are invariably preceded by the watching of an episode of Friends, or some other dire piece of shit. Its sad, but its true, and the worst part is i presume most of you are going to disagree with me, which just depresses me even more.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 15:44   #2
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: [Pointless] Small things that annoy me that i havent had a chance to rant about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
  • People who sit at bars in pubs when theres perfectly good seats elsewhere. Where the **** are people meant to queue to get drinks, dipshit? Stop growling over your shoulder, if i spill shit on you, i wont feel bad about it. This isnt hollywood, now **** off and walk the 3 metres to another chair.
  • People who go out late at night ie leave their house later than 10ish. Its shit. Your only doing it cause when people see you in town at 1 or 2, they're going to presume youve been out on a huge drinking binge rather than just being a faggot who goes out late cause they cant handle their drink but like to look as if they can drink all night.
Winner
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 15:49   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Pointless] Small things that annoy me that i havent had a chance to rant about

You're right on the thing about television, but it's becoming less important. Once upon a time I spent every single evening watching TV from 6pm to about midnight. Now I only watch television when we've downloaded something worth watching. The internet > TV quite easily. You're right though, people do go round unconsciously/consciously being parodies of TV sometimes. But that's nothing new. The Kray's went round trying to act a bit like gangsters in movies and stuff.

The whole 'shite' thing came from Harry Enfield, or some other TV program iirc. Almost no-one used to say it in London, but then after that, it became popular. Northerners have always said 'aye' though.

I sometimes go out after 10, because I'm going to a club which will be open to 3/4. Certainly not because I can impress people I meet in the street randomly though.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 15:51   #4
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
his is marginally less annoying than english people saying "aye".
It's always been part of the Lancashire vocabulary .
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 15:51   #5
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:
  • The fact that "shite" has become a british rather than a scottish word. Only 5 years ago foreigners used to come over here and joke that the main difference between Scots and English was that we say Shite and you say Shit. This is marginally less annoying than english people saying "aye".
  • The pig-headedness of Scottish people annoys me.

Quote:
  • True.

Quote:
  • Not sure I particularly care about other people's schedules.

Quote:
  • The phrase "We're losing britain" or "We're losing england" when it comes to the acceptance of asylum seekers. Whatever your view on the issue, theres no excuse for such a shite phrase. Seriously. Get your head out your ass, and welcome to the 21st century? What do you want, women without the vote, fathers with shite moustaches and Rations? Seriously.
  • Never heard the phrase. However, this smacks of a heated debate on national identity which I don't want to miss.

Quote:
  • Over emphasis of "the family unit" which isnt that important. I recently had to explain to my mum that while i care about her, my dad, and my brother, im not really over bothered by many of my other family members as i dont live with them, have anything in common with them, or see them often enough to have any sort of bond.
  • I think the family is very important. Of course, my second cousin's cat's forner lover's owner's dad doesn't influence me in quite the same way.

Quote:
  • TV, and the fact that even when i think "this is unrealistic" im probably only comparing something subconsciously to a movie or a TV programme that i found an enjoyable version of reality. Moreover the fact that most people without knowing it are influenced by TV more than any other aspect of their lifes but wont admit it. 99% of us probably experience more sitting in front of the idiot box than in real life, and thats with a social life. Everyones preconceptions and ways of dealing with situations are invariably preceded by the watching of an episode of Friends, or some other dire piece of shit. Its sad, but its true, and the worst part is i presume most of you are going to disagree with me, which just depresses me even more.
  • Watch less then.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 15:59   #6
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Shite has been used here in Ireland for possibly centuries, more likely many many many years.

Deffeh, marry me at once!

Ok, maybe not. But yes, I agree with all but the "late going out thing" mainly because I don't care what others do and I'll go out whenever I damn well please.
I don't judge others as better by how much drink they can hold or how long they've been out.

But this is the Deffeh I remember...the one who seemed to dissapear for months.

WHERE WERE YOU? Were you...god forbid...occupied with something that was good for a while?
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 17:13   #7
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
and yorkshire :\
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 17:15   #8
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Aye.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 17:17   #9
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

• "Can I get some chicken please". As some of you may be aware, I am currently an active participant in the service side of the fried chicken industry. Now, my restaurant happens to carry an almost innumerably large variety of tasty chicken, ranging from mere drumsticks to such exotic creatures as 'chicken popcorn' and 'zinger tower burgers'. This means that if you simply tell me that you would "like some chicken", I will be unable to provide you with an acceptably synergetic mealtime solution - I need details of what particular piece of our succulent chicken you are interested in! It's like going to a seafood restaurant and asking for a 'piece of fish' - it's an obviously silly thing to say, if you think about it, and it isnt going to help get your food. Stop it.

• "It's not your night mate". Ok. I can accept that there will be occasions where I don't get into night clubs. Be it my boyish good looks causing me to look underage at times when I have no form of identification, or the fact that I have obviously "had too much to drink". It happens to all of us, and I can deal with it. But must I consistently hear the exact same phrase of refusal, to add insult to my injury? "It's not your night mate" - oh but how deep those all-too familar words can cut! Is there some kind of bouncer training scheme, where graduates are all equipped with the same stock phrases to repeat in common situations? Perhaps a 'doorman night school', with such educational classes as "101 Excuses to Refuse People Whose Face You Dislike", and "Street Fighting for the Terminally Overweight"? But why else would they all use identical lines? Surely there are hundreds of possible ways of refusing someone entry to a nightclub - why not try for some variety? T'is a mystery to me indeed.

• The fact that it isnt socially acceptable for men to carry handbags. Now, I cant speak for anyone else, but I personally have a significant number of items which I would like to carry with me when I leave the house(camera, phone, mp3 player, notepad, book, bottle of water). My pockets quite obviously arent big enough to contain all of these, unless I decide to take my Avril Lavigne fanship to the point where I am wearing jeans several sizes too big for me. The most obvious, indeed the most elegant, solution would be to carry a small and discrete bag - dare I even say a 'handbag'?. But no, this is apparently taboo, so I have to resort to carrying around a rucksack on my back, wherever I go. Sexism is alive and well even today, children.

• The rigmarole libraries make you go through when you have lost a card. I tend to lose things often, and I dont really object to being charged 1 pound whenever my card 'disappears' - a pound every 14 days doesnt seem that high a price to pay for a membership fee - I mean its less than 30 pounds a year! But is there really an unavoidable need to make me bring in an identification card and 2 different letters with my address just to get issued a new card?. Do I really need to fill in yet another form and repeat the exact same details concerning my 'email address' and 'university course' that I gave you 2 weeks ago? Don't you have this stored on your computer already? If not, why not?

Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 17:18   #10
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
oh thank god, i thought i'd picked it up off my bastard parents :relief:

ps. we should have :nv: back on the forums, it was fantastic
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 17:26   #11
Embroglio

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
  • The fact that it isnt socially acceptable for men to carry handbags. Now, I cant speak for anyone else, but I personally have a significant number of items which I would like to carry with me when I leave the house(camera, phone, mp3 player, notepad, book, bottle of water). My pockets quite obviously arent big enough to contain all of these, unless I decide to take my Avril Lavigne fanship to the point where I am wearing jeans several sizes too big for me. The most obvious, indeed the most elegant, solution would be to carry a small and discrete bag - dare I even say a 'handbag'?. But no, this is apparently taboo, so I have to resort to carrying around a rucksack on my back, wherever I go. Sexism is alive and well even today, children.
i have something like the "despatch bag" from topshop (accesories > bags), except i didn't pay 15 pounds for one. it gets everything i need in and could easily fit in more then you listed above

mines a slightly darker colour though and looks more cool!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 17:29   #12
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
camera
Do you carry a camera everywhere with you? If so, why?
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 17:30   #13
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

i generally never take more shit out with me than is needed. Its called "fitting requirements to needs".
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 17:31   #14
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
i carry at least one at all times.

[this is not sarcasm, i do. ]
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 17:33   #15
JC
lolly roffle

Any particular reason NB3?

I'm talking about 'proper' cameras rather than phone cameras, though i dont see the point in them either.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 17:34   #16
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

i'll pm you the reason

i only take my professional (550 quid) one on specific occasions, but i always have my point and click (100 quid) with me.

both digital , cos its easier.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 17:39   #17
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
I would like to, but it wont fit in my pocket and I don't really like carrying it in a rucksack. Carrying a camera is interesting generally - it causes you to pay more attention to your surroundings since you are always on the lookout for things that might make a good photo.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 17:39   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

• Going into a nightclub and hearing Beyonce - Crazy In Love. IT WAS RELEASED LAST ****ING YEAR FOR ****S SAKE AND IT WAS A SHIT SONG THEN, IT'S NOT A GOOD WINE AND IT HASN'T AGED WELL.

• The fact that pubs stop serving drinks at 12:30 on a Saturday. I mean let's face it, most nightclubs are absolutely terrible for such varied and complex reasons as the music (see above), the appalling quality of the drink (that's a double vodka, not pisswater with redbull) and the number of 17 year old scumbags that manage to get in who then proceed to irritate me by being excessively loud, excessively drunk and excessively stupid, in that order. A few extra hours is not going to make any difference, especially seeing as most people don't go home when the pubs close

• Being forced to get out of my dressing gown for sunday dinner. Why in the name of god does it matter what I'm wearing for dinner? Surely it'd be more efficient for me not to change as I'm only going to be wearing the clothes for a few hours?

• Football fans.
    Quote:
    You could have said no Wayne, you could have said no..........but you chose to go and sell out your soul and join the reds of United.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 17:43   #19
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
I would like to, but it wont fit in my pocket and I don't really like carrying it in a rucksack. Carrying a camera is interesting generally - it causes you to pay more attention to your surroundings since you are always on the lookout for things that might make a good photo.
in some ways you are right, but in some ways you arent.
i find i look around more, but im not sure thats same as paying more attention to things.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 17:43   #20
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

i go out late (about 10sih) because its cheaper, especially when im at home in stafford. i much prefer meeting up round a friends house at 5ish, get some beer in and play PS2 or just chat for a few hours then spend an hour in the pub before going to a club.

the people siting at the bar is annoying, espcially since i work in a pub and them sitting there means i have to have conversations with them
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 17:46   #21
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

heh, which pub in stafford ?
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 17:47   #22
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

only the forrester (formerly forrester and firkin but still called the firkin by everyone) and joxster brady's are enjoyable. forrester is the only one that does student prices (pound a pint night for example) hogshead isnt too bad nor is the bird in hand but you get a few dickheads in there. but still drinking outin stafford is pretty crap so i prefer to drink with my friends at home.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 17:49   #23
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I go out late because our bars don't close when it's children's bedtime.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 18:03   #24
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
I go out late because our bars don't close when it's children's bedtime.
The UK, your lucky if a good pub that youd actually choose to drink in, is open till 1 o clock.

So if you go out at 11 o clock, you get what, an hour and a half of drinking somewhere that isnt a shithole?

Ok, we can have the "should pubs close early / at all" debate all we want. But until they open longer, theres a simple solution to get more sociable drinking hours in drinking holes.

Go, out, earlier. Seriously, whats the problem with that? Get back from work between 5-6, go out at 7, start drinking at half 7. If you drink till just 1 o clock, youve put in over 5 hours. This shit "i go out when people r gone 2 bed" shit is just pathetic and indictive of modern faggots being unable to drink properly yet liking to bathe in the social glory of being a party animal.

Unread 2 Sep 2004, 18:22   #25
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If bars over here closed that early, I'd be going into them much earlier as well, yes.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 19:15   #26
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

I don't know how it works in the UK, but here you don't queue up for drinks, you order it from one of the waitresses. Hell they even made the bar longer in my favorite pub last year so more people could sit there.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 19:16   #27
Embroglio

wouldn't that mean it takes alot longer to get a drink though?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 19:44   #28
Nodrog

• People who use phrases like 'drink properly' and continue to view a person's alcohol consumption as indicative of something other than their ability to drink alcohol, despite being older than 16
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 19:48   #29
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio
wouldn't that mean it takes alot longer to get a drink though?
Having to wait five minutes is a small price to pay for not having to get up your seat
You can also order at the bar ofcourse, basically you just have to shout "THIRSTY" and they'll bring beer
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 19:56   #30
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Everytime jonny has an idea about making the internet a better place.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 19:58   #31
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
  • People who use phrases like 'drink properly' and continue to view a person's alcohol consumption as indicative of something other than their ability to drink alcohol, despite being older than 16
I like drinking. I like drinking stories. I dont like people "bcoz they drink". If a "drinking story" is omg we went out and had a vodka and xyz had a double aftershock and they nearly gagged hahaha and then we had like 4 or 5 beers and then went somewhere else and drank another 10 vodkas and then omg what else yeah like some whiskey stuff someone gave to us and then im not sure what else i drank cause i was so drunk oww im so hungover"

Im a drug user, but why do you think its always me moaning about / at people glorifying drug use? Drink and drugs, if you want to do it, do it., dont make a song and dance about doing it. If something happens when your on drink or drugs and its a worthy story to be mentioned, go ahead and tell.

People who go out at 11 o clock in the UK are the trendy Ralph Lauren burberry wearing chequed shirt toting faggot generation that we've managed to grow up. I go out, i get drunk, funny things happen. Drink is the vessel for me to do this. People who go out at 11 o clock here are trendy, poncy faggots who like to browse through photograph albums of them and their herpes ridden slag mates holding up bottles of tennents, bacardi breezers, stella artois (its pure reassuringly expensive mac, we'll be classy like).

And incidently, im fairly confident that 75% of GD could drink me under the table. But im also confident that 75% of that lot would be faggots doing it

Unread 2 Sep 2004, 21:00   #32
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Wear combat trousers. Or get a decent jacket.
My jacket (that got stolen in Prague ) had nice inside pockets - 2 could hold a pint glass and 2 could hold a bottle. Great for smuggling stuff out of pubs.
You could carry your bottle in one pocket, book in another, camera in another and mp3 player in another. Then phone in left trouser pocket, keys in right, wallet in back pocket.

UNLESS YOU CARRY MAKEUP OR YOU'RE WEARING A SKIRT YOU DON'T NEED A HANDBAG YOU BIG POOF!

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 21:05   #33
JC
lolly roffle

You look like a right prat wearing a coat in the middle of summer.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 21:15   #34
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you'd look like a bigger prat with a handbag

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 21:18   #35
Embroglio

i think nod is completely right (jesus that hurt) on the handbag issue
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 21:19   #36
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
you'd look like a bigger prat with a handbag
Good point well made .
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 21:38   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Everytime jonny has an idea about making the internet a better place.
And here I was hoping you'd quit