User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Jun 2004, 16:14   #1
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough
Exiling now the round has started

Can we all coordinate all of our exiles so that we dont get someone with zero roids back again please

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 16:26   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Exiling now the round has started

hmm.

Unread 19 Jun 2004, 18:18   #3
Splashsun

Splashsun is an unknown quantity at this point

EXILING IS BUGGED doesn't work anylonger... grml

The cost is currently 5270 of each resource from the fund.
MoW voted MoC voted MoD voted
Yes Yes Yes

galfunds contains enough res...
Splashsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 19:14   #4
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough

Just get any one of them to revote. It should then work. But you'll probably get someone one back again wit hzero roids.

Unread 19 Jun 2004, 19:21   #5
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Timmy
Can we all coordinate all of our exiles so that we dont get someone with zero roids back again please
can we change it so, that i don´t end alone in galaxys where are 0 roiders ?
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 20:29   #6
Copie
[Tired]

Copie is an unknown quantity at this point

It's been 24 hours at least, 0 roiders should all be deleted, especially those who havn't paid.
Copie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 20:31   #7
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

0 roiders could also be new accounts u know

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 21:05   #8
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

0 roiders should be deleted 24 hours after the accounts are created now

-mist
mist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 21:25   #9
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

i guess my gal got lucky then, we exiled 2 people today and got 2 actives in return
Unread 20 Jun 2004, 08:56   #10
Copie
[Tired]

Copie is an unknown quantity at this point

i've exiled 2 x 0 roiders and got 2 x 0 roiders back
Copie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2004, 12:13   #11
Hurragutten

Hurragutten is an unknown quantity at this point

The unpaid planets with still only 9 roids, when are they deleted?
Unread 20 Jun 2004, 13:32   #12
Crazeh
Jedi Mastah

Crazeh is an unknown quantity at this point

This is by far the most disappointing round of PA ever...

How am I suppose to even have a remotely chance of survival as long as Im in a galaxy with none active players at all??? ofc unless Im online 24/7 myself... So far in my galaxy 3 people have logged in since tickstart...

and why did this happen to so many people? Kinda seems obvious that alot of cheating scum (as usual) signed up loads of planets to make sure they ended in good/active/friendly galaxies and abandon the accounts not needed... atleast until attacks start when they can log in quick to check in gal overview for def...

and how is this crap suppose to attract new players? as far as me in concerned it will only drive away long time loyal players...

Talk about a waste of money... Yeah, we even payed ****ing money for this!

Round 3-4 Newbie
Round 6-10 NoS
Round 10.5-11 FAnG

[Mercenaries]
[Illuminati]
Crazeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2004, 20:27   #13
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

My galaxy has exiled about 4-6 people, 1 also self exiled... we're always getting inactives in return that don't look like they've ever logged in. I agree that in the next 24 hours, unpaid accounts not logged into since tick start should be wiped from the database.
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2004, 21:10   #14
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

and a reshuffle would be nice

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 02:11   #15
Precursors

Precursors is an unknown quantity at this point

those 0 roider unpaid accounts are not different people, they are created by people who are in top gals now.
Some people created many accounts to get into better gals or together with alliance mates. The more you throw garbage out now the more garbage you get in, 0 roiders are passed around like some kind of joke

funny thing happened today, after we exiled three 0 roiders, one of the two 9 roiders came online today after 2 days of inactivity,initiated like 30 roids then went offline again. God knows when we'll see him active again, but it sure is hell harder for us to exile this type of ppl as the cost now increased. Sorry, but i dont believe people actually create account in PA and get online 2 days after game starts only to initiate 30 roids.

Oh also, when we complain about these super-coincidental galaxies with 3 buddy packs and 10 paid accounts, ppl say we whine a lot and that they're just "lucky"
Tho i don't accuse these clever guys, it's the devs that allow such abuses in this game, making us regret the money we paid
And yes, I dont think I will play after this round
Precursors is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 03:03   #16
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

About this luck thing, I would say our galaxy is bloody lucky (2 inactives, rest doing well) All of us apart from 2 guys joined without buddy codes.
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 09:26   #17
Little Timmy
Winker

Well after 4 attempts, we finally got someone who didnt have zero roids \o/ ....But this has cost us resources to do.

We also have the problem of a free account finally signing on after 50 ticks have passed, initate 60 plus roids and then disappear. Will be fun watching for what happens with him. But we will be unlikely to exile him due to our experiences with exiling already.

We are lucky in that we now have 9 active/semi active planets. I really feel for those guys who only have two active planets in a galaxy and the rest on 9 or zero roids. These guys are obviously the first easy targets. Its almost legitimate farming. They are gonna have to be online either 24x7 or be very lucky to be online when the incomings starts.

I really feel for you guys. I hope the creators wake up and act on this problem before its too late.

Unread 21 Jun 2004, 10:19   #18
Crazeh
Jedi Mastah

Crazeh is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Timmy
I hope the creators wake up and act on this problem before its too late.
That'll be the day...

And, not starting to delete unused/inactive planets after 2 weeks (336 ticks) is quite pointless...
Shud be more like: if you havent logged in until pt24 you get deleted... and they can start deleting unpayed ones at pt72... Cos really, if you havent logged in or initiated roids during the first 24 hours after the game starts ticking you're no good to anyone... ofc with an option to msg PA Team saying you will be inactive for so and so long, so hang on on the deleting...
or smmt...

as it is now, its pretty useless... and PA will loose alot of players on this...

Round 3-4 Newbie
Round 6-10 NoS
Round 10.5-11 FAnG

[Mercenaries]
[Illuminati]
Crazeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 10:43   #19
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

5 people gals, 3 private, 2 randoms. Luck won't that much of a factor anymore, if so. :|
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote