User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 Jan 2005, 19:37   #1
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
I just knew it

I've posted earlier that I meet this bird online, chatted with her for 3 months, and are now about to meet her.

At first she seemed fun, uncomplicated and without issues. I knew it was to good to be trough, or atleast the rational part of my mind suspected it.

But now its starting to show.

Im meeting her next week.
I suspect this will be all ****ed up and disturb my mental peace so to speak.

Should I just delete her on messenger, delete her phone number on my cell phone and tell her that Im not meeting her. Or shall I go ahead?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 19:39   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: I just knew it

Go and report back in.

Unread 16 Jan 2005, 19:45   #3
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

just meet her, she may be the most amazing person you ever do
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 19:46   #4
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You could regret not going, you probably would, but unless she turns out to be Dace-esque then I'm sure you won't regret going.

And yeah - let us know how it goes!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 19:47   #5
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Can you show us a pic of her?
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 19:48   #6
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Can you show us a pic of her?
I can. But I wont.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 19:49   #7
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Why not?
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 19:55   #8
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Becouse she gave the picture to me, not to GD.
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 19:58   #9
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

just gangsta-bang the living shit out of her first, then commence the persuit of her true personality.. theres no sense in worrying about who she really is right now because you havent even seen her yet... if she turns out to be someone you dont really want to be involved with (youll usually find this out on the 2nd date), gangsta-bang the living shit out of her the 2nd time, then never talk to her ever again..

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 20:00   #10
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

It's better to regret what you did than what you didn't.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 20:00   #11
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Go ahead, better to regret doing it than not doing it, or some other pearl of wisdom like that.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 20:02   #12
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

_ryzekiel_ and hicks on the same wavelength here... one of those weird anomalies of the human mind

Unread 16 Jan 2005, 20:02   #13
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Great minds, etc.
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 20:03   #14
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov

Ok, fair enough.
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 20:23   #15
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
It's better to regret what you did than what you didn't.
It's fair enough saying that but if the regret of going far outweighs that of not going (e.g. it results in rape), then would have still been better to regret not going.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 20:24   #16
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

You are property of GD.

I demand you share it at once.

What is yours is ours etc
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 20:39   #17
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Im too polite, sadly

Now come up with some good advices fs!
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 20:40   #18
jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
It's fair enough saying that but if the regret of going far outweighs that of not going (e.g. it results in rape), then would have still been better to regret not going.
Fact remains, you wouldn't know if that would be the case until you actually go through with it. Then there's always the possibility of it actually coming through and not biting you on the ass, but I'd think that's a bit unlikely.
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 20:42   #19
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The saying "It's better to have loved and to lost than never loved at all" is similar to the saying above, but lets face it, is absolute bollocks.
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 20:44   #20
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

Should I just delete her on messenger, delete her phone number on my cell phone and tell her that Im not meeting her.
No. That would make you an arsehole. Are you an arsehole?

You can delay the meeting for now, until you decide for sure whether you want to meet her or not. If you do decide not to meet her then fine, tell her you don't want to meet her. But that doesn't mean you have to stop speaking altogether does it? Ffs don't just cut her out of your life because you've found out she's actually human.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 21:17   #21
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Just go and meet her. I met a girl through the net (it was a mate of a mate who i got added into a convo with on messenger). I went and met her and we had a 7 month relationship, she was brilliant. After we split i didnt keep in contact with her. Next time i saw her was on a massive poster for toni and guy looking v v v hot.

The worst that can happen is that it will be a 40yr old bloke wearing a mini skirt and a wig!
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 21:42   #22
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy

You can delay the meeting for now, until you decide for sure whether you want to meet her or not. If you do decide not to meet her then fine, tell her you don't want to meet her. But that doesn't mean you have to stop speaking altogether does it? Ffs don't just cut her out of your life because you've found out she's actually human.
No, but Im trying to be one

3 months and delay it? No thanks.
So there is no girls/woman who doesnt have issues?
I like to be finished with things.
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 21:49   #23
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

Do it only if you are desperate.
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 21:59   #24
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

in the words of my wonderfully un-pc granmama:

"nobody ever regrets having too much sex"
Yahwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 22:03   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flayer
Do it only if you are desperate.
HE MET THE GIRL ON THE INTERNET AND HE'S ASKING FOR ADVICE AS TO WHAT TO DO ON A DIFFERENT PART OF THE INTERNET? WHAT PART OF THAT STORY INDICATES HE'S NOT DESPERATE TO YOU?
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 22:05   #26
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
HE MET THE GIRL ON THE INTERNET AND HE'S ASKING FOR ADVICE AS TO WHAT TO DO ON A DIFFERENT PART OF THE INTERNET? WHAT PART OF THAT STORY INDICATES HE'S NOT DESPERATE TO YOU?
Im just trying to create some amusment here
So shush with you.
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 22:11   #27
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I knew it was to good to be trough, or atleast the rational part of my mind suspected it.
Shes a trough?
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 22:24   #28
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Hmmm.... well worst case scenario- you have an interesting [possibly no though] anecdote to tell at parties....

And well I have been with Amy for almost 4 months now (broken up 2x though) and am as happy as i cud be- why? I saw her in a dart [irish train] station, thought she unbelievable in every way and asked her for her number and she asked me out a week later.

You never know- something like this could happen to you- go for mate:

AND TELL US WHAT HAPPENS!

Last edited by Thermodynamics; 16 Jan 2005 at 22:52.
Thermodynamics is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 22:28   #29
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Exactly man, asking my co-workers sisters msn adress after meeting her accidentically while clubbing is probably the best thing I did in 2004

With the exception of cutting emotional ties with my ex, purchasing a Zen, Tyler Durden style leather jacket and my sexually attractive shoes.
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 22:29   #30
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

These "signs that are starting to show"... would one of them be a picture of a large cock that she sent you saying "i'm turned on for you!"?

If the answer to the above question is yes, then I advise you meet up ^_^
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 22:43   #31
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
let "arsehole" be the word of the week, i usually just say "Asshole" but being that i'm not from britain just made it to my "words of the week" list -

-again, just have sex with her the first night and see how you are that first 5 minutes of dropping your load - thats the most honest moment of a male's mind - then see if those 5 minutes are worth going through again, if it is, then keep banging her, and maybe keep a relationship with her.. who knows right?

and remember... ignorance is the mother of fear - don't live your life asking yourself 'what couldve been like...'

Unread 17 Jan 2005, 00:24   #32
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Zhukov - realistically, what is the worst that can happen?
what is the best that can happen?
decide what's more likely and whether it's worth the risk.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 00:28   #33
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Zhukov - realistically, what is the worst that can happen?
what is the best that can happen?
decide what's more likely and whether it's worth the risk.
provided he doesn't build the meeting up by mentioning it to his friends there is no risk.
he only has to meet her.
if she's butt ugly he can keep it quiet till his grandson asks him for advice and then tell him the funny story of 'when i was young ...'
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 00:31   #34
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I've posted earlier that I meet this bird online, chatted with her for 3 months, and are now about to meet her.

At first she seemed fun, uncomplicated and without issues. I knew it was to good to be trough, or atleast the rational part of my mind suspected it.

But now its starting to show.

Im meeting her next week.
I suspect this will be all ****ed up and disturb my mental peace so to speak.

Should I just delete her on messenger, delete her phone number on my cell phone and tell her that Im not meeting her. Or shall I go ahead?
You fail to realise two things.

1. Dace's first rule of teh Intarweb : There are no Women on teh Intarweb.

2. Every single person on earth has "Issues". There is no such thing as a "Normal, Balanced person" , everyone has quirks and foibles, and you just learn to deal with them and get on with it. You will never meet the perfect woman. Nor even one remotely close to perfect. So ****ing get over it, meet her, and see how it goes.

Stop being such a whiner and start properly looking for love.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 00:33   #35
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Stop being such a whiner and start properly looking for love.
beggars can't be choosers.

eh?
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 00:35   #36
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
start properly looking for love.
Never look for love, you won't find it.
Let love find you.

OMG that sounds faggy, but it's true.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 00:37   #37
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Let love find you.

OMG that sounds faggy, but it's true.
You're a fag. A fat, smelly, hairy, dungeon keeping fag.
skiddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 00:37   #38
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
You're a fag.
If only
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 00:38   #39
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
If only
I'd have you.
skiddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 00:43   #40
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Let love find you.
your next avatar?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 00:44   #41
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Who the **** is that!?
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 00:50   #42
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
If only
You never know til you try

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 00:53   #43
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
You never know til you try
Well, I think lots of people think I'm gay, 'cos I do gay things, but I just don't fancy guys.
Although it would stop me spending loads in 'Rhino.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 00:54   #44
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Well, I think lots of people think I'm gay, 'cos I do gay things, but I just don't fancy guys.
Although it would stop me spending loads in 'Rhino.
Maybe you are gay but haven't realised yet?

Unread 17 Jan 2005, 00:56   #45
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Maybe you are gay but haven't realised yet?
I really don't think so, I'm just 'metrosexual'.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 00:58   #46
Ste
Bored

Quote:
I really don't think so, I'm just 'metrosexual'.
Ah, so you are a poof.
metrosexual is just a term that confused men use to excuse their gayness.

Unread 17 Jan 2005, 01:02   #47
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Ah the Brits and their ancient views about being a strong hetrosexual male
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 01:07   #48
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Ah the Brits and their ancient views about being a strong hetrosexual male
define 'ancient'

if you mean that in the 1980's england like other western nations wrongly imported a south american concept of machoism then fine. though i must seem really really old to you.

if you mean something else you may fail in your knowledge of english history.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 01:11   #49
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm going to ban ste or stew for this. However if I ban one I ban the other. Oh the problems of identity confuse and bewilder us with such frequency

Also thermodynamics reminds me slightly of the old me (or rather the younger me).
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 01:11   #50
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

I just oftenly read or hear it's always the British or better said English males who point and laugh at guys who just feel more like showing sensitive sides, exposing their weak sides towards their female partners.

For (silly) example:
"hey guys, I just told my girlfriend I don't feel like shagging her right now in this early stage because I feel we need to explore eachother a bit more before we're going to do something like that"

"HAHAHA LOL YOU FAGGOT, TAKE HER LIKE A MAN AND SHOW HER WHO'S IN CHARGE!"