User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Oct 2004, 17:35   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
2 questions

1. does anyone here live in harogate? and if so, is there a RP/ccg shop there?

2. has anyone heard/ got a song called mother earth by a band called within temptation and if so, do you know where i can *ahem* aquire a copy?

kthnxbye
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 18:16   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: 2 questions

i love within temptation

rr duder check your pm's
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 18:34   #3
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Games Workshop
29 Beulah Street
Harrogate North Yorkshire HG1 1QH
Tel: (01423 564310)
Would that be near where you live?
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 18:48   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can probably DCC/MSN or whatever you a whole load of Within Temptation songs. They're a fairly excellent dutch band. If you haven't heard it yet, I'd strongly recommend "Ice Queen".
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 19:04   #5
Embroglio

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

and never ending story
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 19:12   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dark Wings is pretty damn good too
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 19:34   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

not games workshop, they are too zealous, need an rpg/ccg stockist and i dont live near there, its just on sunday when i was meant to be getting more l5r cards, i have to go to harrogate instead and was wondering if i could do the whole 2 birds 1 stone thing

emby: your a hero mate, its not actually for me (yet, if i like this song i may beg you and leshy for more)
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 21:26   #8
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

within temptation is a goddamn awful band with one mediocre single (ice queen), and live on stage they're even worse!
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 22:01   #9
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flayer
within temptation is a goddamn awful band with one mediocre single (ice queen), and live on stage they're even worse!
Their cover of Kate Bush Running up that Hill is pretty good.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 22:02   #10
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
I can probably DCC/MSN or whatever you a whole load of Within Temptation songs. They're a fairly excellent dutch band. If you haven't heard it yet, I'd strongly recommend "Ice Queen".

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :eek:

(what flayer said)
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 22:05   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Within Temptation is , you heathens.
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 22:13   #12
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

goth music is for queer people you faggot.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 22:15   #13
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

No, I won't make out with you, KoeN.
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 22:54   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

leshy, i shall be online sometime on sunday evening i hope, will i be able to get some more music off you then?
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 23:25   #15
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Probably, yes.
Unread 2 Oct 2004, 00:06   #16
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

ccg?

-mist
Unread 2 Oct 2004, 03:23   #17
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Collectible Card Game. It's like crack for geeks.

But much more expensive.

The one he mentioned is called Legend of the 5 Rings. Think Yugi-oh but Old School Japanese with dragons and such. Like Yugi-oh it's very much story based. I've dabbled myself, but never inhaled.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2004, 09:00   #18
roadrunner_0
cynic

unfortunately im an addict
and i have a tournament coming up that i need some more cards for
Unread 2 Oct 2004, 17:37   #19
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Their cover of Kate Bush Running up that Hill is pretty good.
no
Unread 2 Oct 2004, 17:46   #20
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
unfortunately im an addict
and i have a tournament coming up that i need some more cards for
You're a loser.

And you have my hat.

That makes you slightly more
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2004, 19:17   #21
roadrunner_0
cynic

i have your hat AND your sunglasses so
Unread 3 Oct 2004, 01:29   #22
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flayer
no
Are you saying you like the original better?

Are you?
Unread 3 Oct 2004, 02:29   #23
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

1. no
2. no

If you want you can ask me stuff I might know
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2004, 03:32   #24
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts

Quote:
2. has anyone heard/ got a song called mother earth by a band called within temptation and if so, do you know where i can *ahem* aquire a copy?

kthnxbye

within temptation :S , another lame ducht or belgian wanna be gothic band. I'm personaly not a fan of them but I heard people say that they were "much less comercial befor they were populair". Again another sad fact about bands going public ....
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2004, 09:30   #25
Embroglio

what's the point of a band that isn't public? aren't people supposed to be, like, able to listen to their music?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 3 Oct 2004, 09:59   #26
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i think he means 'mainstream' or 'commercial' rather than public
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2004, 10:00   #27
Embroglio

oh
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 3 Oct 2004, 10:28   #28
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Shit man, your avatar turns me on each time I see it
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2004, 11:33   #29
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
I was thinking exactly the same thing as I scrolled through this thread
Unread 3 Oct 2004, 16:29   #30
Flayer
Wankoverable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Are you saying you like the original better?

Are you?
Actually, I've never heard the original. All I can say is that the within temptation version doesn't even come close to be considered being described as "good" by me.
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 00:36   #31
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

i was in harrogate last nite dunno why was abit drunk, if i'd have seen this thread early i might have gone on the hunt for one

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 09:19   #32
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

i went there shopping a couple of weekends ago
bought a scarf from jaeger and a cardigan from laura ashley

but
1) no
and
2) no
sorry
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 09:21   #33
roadrunner_0
cynic

its ok, i didnt end up going to harrogate anyway, we were too hungover
went and had a lovely sunday lunch in a pub instead
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 11:44   #34
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: 2 questions

Harrogate exists solely in myth. I know this because I can't ever remeber going there, or indeed, where it is.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 16:55   #35
roadrunner_0
cynic

its near bradistan
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 17:25   #36
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Harrogate is posh, right - with a good grammar school?
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 18:36   #37
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: 2 questions

Quote:
its near bradistan
Isn't that in Central Asia?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 21:03   #38
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light

Bah, wussie metal.
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 21:40   #39
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 09:31   #40
roadrunner_0
cynic

bradistan = bradford and yes, harrogate is apparently posh