User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 22 Sep 2004, 03:07   #1
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point
Important Tip: Ford Ka's are not that stable, observe + Photos

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/craig.peters2/ka1/1.jpg
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/craig.peters2/ka1/2.jpg
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/craig.peters2/ka1/3.jpg
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/craig.peters2/ka1/4.jpg
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/craig.peters2/ka1/5.jpg
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/craig.peters2/ka1/6.jpg

Linked for size, it seems a ford ka came down my street and smashed into a renault clio, and well...flipped. The pictures show the aftermath I was a little slow to obviously catch the little joyriding scum. Luckilly for me my car is round the back

edited post: get the ka out of here because this road gets busy at rush hour pics

Last edited by Quazi Starbucks; 22 Sep 2004 at 03:25.
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2004, 03:30   #2
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Important Tip: Ford Ka's are not that stable, observe + Photos

for **** sakes, this place is officially dead
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2004, 03:57   #3
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Noone died?
Unread 22 Sep 2004, 04:37   #4
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Just bad hour to post it at.

Nice Work on getting the photos, now you just have to track down the joyrider!
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2004, 07:05   #5
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts

Ohhh indeed not a really stable car lol. Also I found the ford Ka to look angree.
Just stand behind it and look a the rear. Just pretend that the lights are his eye's and the wobly thing his smile
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2004, 08:03   #6
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Hehe, damn! And the clio doesn't look damaged either...mental note, never buy a Ka.
Unread 22 Sep 2004, 09:22   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

excellent! i ****ing hate ka's they are shit
Unread 22 Sep 2004, 09:47   #8
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zword
Also I found the ford Ka to look angree.
Just stand behind it and look a the rear. Just pretend that the lights are his eye's and the wobly thing his smile
That's how I decide if I like a car or not too... if it doesn't have a nice face, then it's never going to be a winner.