User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 22:38   #1
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point
oh ffs

#forums

Jesterina

Worst op ever.

Jonny we've talked about this before, for ages.

Now I've been banned cause I chose not to agree on the definition of irony with your nazi op. Bans been lifted but all the same it's a ****ing joke that I just knew that disagreeing with jester over whatever would be a half-arsed childish selfish ban.

Seriously man, I've taken this shit to pm most of the time and you've told me to give it time and let jester settle, but jester keeps making these shit bans week after ****ing week.

Oh look I Don't agree with someone Kick Ban.

This is the first time I've been the victim of it, but that's cause until now I've watched other people get that sort of shit treatment, we do not live in #planetarion, update jester on that.

I really resent we are being dragged back to the dark ages of PA gits running general discussions (cause as it was it was a general discussion in there).

I thought jesterina was only suppose to be in there to moderate people who were coming from other area's on this board that came in there to debate issues on AD/PD.
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 22:40   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: oh ffs

[22:35] * P sets mode: +b *!*Youwouldl@*.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com
[22:35] * Sunday8pm was kicked by P ((jester) this is me being free)
[22:35] <Pablissimo> hey nod made me laugh
[22:35] * P sets mode: -b *!*Youwouldl@*.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com

You were unbanned pretty much straight away.
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 22:41   #3
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
I thought jesterina was only suppose to be in there to moderate people who were coming from other area's on this board that came in there to debate issues on AD/PD.
Are you saying #forums is a GD only channel?
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 22:42   #4
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hey I was quoted, how cool is that.

Plus DM made me laugh too.
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 22:46   #5
Sunday8pm
Banned

I'm saying that someone shouldn't be suddenly say listen to me cause I have an @, and when you don't listen they just kick ban, it's a bit retarded.

I mean Jester banned me cause he was being a pedantic shithead (as per usual) and I care pissing little for pedantism. I mean what does he ****ing want a cookie cause he can do something that annoying posters have done here for years?
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 22:47   #6
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

So basically you're jealous because despite logging more #forums hours than me, I'm a mod on some unimportant shit forum and get P access?

That is so cool.
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 22:49   #7
Sunday8pm
Banned

No, I'm pissed off that you are ending arguments with people you hardly know with the kickban, at least when it's done by the other ops in there you know em well enough to know that you were prolly stepping out of line.

However with you it was just because I Didn't want to self-serve your pedantic complex...
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 22:52   #8
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

most of us dont live in #forums either sunday
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 22:52   #9
Sunday8pm
Banned

That's cause there isn't any irc sluts fluffling you in there (perhaps meaple would).
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 22:55   #10
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure you can produce several examples of this sort of behavior (that is, me banning people to end arguments).
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 23:01   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

*in this post i call people gay*
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 23:09   #12
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

I thought jesterina was a female type entity.
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 23:10   #13
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

In this post I authorise Dace to call all people gay.
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 23:26   #14
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"****ing fags the lot of you"
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 23:26   #15
Dace
so f*cking zen

that was the naughty "c" word btw
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 23:28   #16
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

'****ing' normally works =(

JJ what have you done, you ****fest?
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 23:31   #17
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_spammer
I thought jesterina was a female type entity.
So did I, in fact I used that to reason the moody behaviour.
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 23:39   #18
Dace
so f*cking zen

He's probably a teenager* *shrug*

*angst ridden and waiting for the end of the world
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 23:44   #19
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Timeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
He's probably a teenager* *shrug*
That or he's just constantly unlucky with the ladies

random n00b - r3 & 4
MoE - round 12
Rock - round 13, 14, 15, 16
Pragmatik - round 16
ToF - round 16
Subh - round 17
Pa Team - rounds 16, 17, 18, 19
awol ever since
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 23:44   #20
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Can I be gay with Dace in this thread?
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 23:45   #21
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i like jester he`s fair in a sense. and well, he did unban you straight away, are you overreacting by any chance?
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 23:49   #22
Dace
so f*cking zen

I was not Gay at in point in this thread Leshy (but you can certainly fag it up if you want).
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 23:52   #23
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
i like jester he`s fair in a sense. and well, he did unban you straight away, are you overreacting by any chance?
No cause I saw it coming a mile away as predictable shit op abusing behaviour.

The fact I could predict that if I didn't give Jester the 'satisfaction' of being pedantic he'd ban me, viola he did.

IF he hadn't been an op he'd of shoved me on ignore or something, the fact I Was talking about football at the time with Dace and not with Jester and Jester interrupted to be pedantic also lends to the fact that he's an intefering tight ass ****.

However I am currently just expressing these views as a How I see the person and not how I see forums being run.
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 23:57   #24
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

I think your sig is clever and witty.
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 00:03   #25
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Jester is a good mod, Sunday is still pretty crap and was being crap at the time. Word definitions are not reached by consensus (at least not in this context). Hooray for Sunday's continued inability to 'not act like a complete ****wad' or 'otherwise be a positive influence'. ever.

<Sunday8pm> last time this happened
<Sunday8pm> Roma got fined 221 grand
<Sunday8pm> it was 2 years ago
<Sunday8pm> so they've already got a track record
<Sunday8pm> and ironically
<Sunday8pm> it was the same ref
<jesterina> that's not irony
<jesterina> go look up the definition of irony please
<Sunday8pm> you'd think they'd of watched out for something like that
<nodrog> yes but that isnt ironic
<Sunday8pm> is to me, isn't freedom a wonderful thing

fyi
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 00:07   #26
Sunday8pm
Banned

That's a bannable offence your last post there phang. (irc logs)
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 00:13   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sunday you sad sack of mediocrity would you for once in your life realise that nobody cares about your pathetic internet drama moments.
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 00:17   #28
Dace
so f*cking zen

The people who read his live journal do.
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 00:23   #29
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

url?
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 00:28   #30
Sunday8pm
Banned

I don't have a livejournal

Anyway to suggest that jonny is exclusively immune to internet drama is a laff, I still remember your rant about how you keep JJ in his job.
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 00:35   #31
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

lol
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 00:38   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I don't have a livejournal

Anyway to suggest that jonny is exclusively immune to internet drama is a laff, I still remember your rant about how you keep JJ in his job.
Kept.
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 00:42   #33
Sunday8pm
Banned

Keep, unless he's been fired?
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 00:43   #34
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

unofficial channel in "ops can do what they like" shocker

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 00:44   #35
Dace
so f*cking zen

if Paul had said "you keep JJ in his job" using quote marks and everything then he would be right.
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 00:50   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Keep, unless he's been fired?
Well in the sense I'm a mod and I do my job moderately (lol) well I guess I do. Other than that what I was referring to was when I was approached about replacing JJ as head admin.
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 00:56   #37
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

why is this suddenly different from any other time you get banned paul?
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 01:52   #38
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
why is this suddenly different from any other time you get banned paul?
Because I'm a fascist who wants to opress #forums.
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 02:18   #39
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
Because I'm a fascist who wants to opress #forums.
o rite
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 08:40   #40
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If those nasty people won't let you play Mistar Sunday, don't play with them

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 09:05   #41
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

and there i was i tinking you thought it was ****ing lame to complain about IRC on forums sunday!
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 21:29   #42
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Can Jester be made a GD mod please?
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 22:08   #43
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
(but you can certainly fag it up if you want).
I'll just leave it to MM then.
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 23:10   #44
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

as much as it pains me, i must agree with sunday

banning for shit reasons, even if it is removed straight away, is shit.

that hurt
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 23:15   #45
Dace
so f*cking zen

Prolly for the best.
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 23:18   #46
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
as much as it pains me, i must agree with sunday

banning for shit reasons, even if it is removed straight away, is shit.

that hurt

Yeah cos liek when we were banned we instantly complained on GD about it and said how crap the mod's were
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 23:21   #47
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
[22:35] * P sets mode: +b *!*Youwouldl@*.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com
[22:35] * Sunday8pm was kicked by P ((jester) this is me being free)
[22:35] <Pablissimo> hey nod made me laugh
[22:35] * P sets mode: -b *!*Youwouldl@*.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com
May I be the first to notice in this thread by the way that that is not a regular channel ban in any way, but one used to avoid the autorejoin, which effectively renders a normal /kick useless? And that as such, Sunday8pm wasn't banned from the channel, but forced to rejoin manually?
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 23:30   #48
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
May I be the first to notice in this thread by the way that that is not a regular channel ban in any way, but one used to avoid the autorejoin, which effectively renders a normal /kick useless? And that as such, Sunday8pm wasn't banned from the channel, but forced to rejoin manually?
I don't use auto-rejoin anyway.

Point was delivered ages ago though, nice try though sherlock.
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 23:32   #49
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Point was delivered ages ago though, nice try though sherlock.
Exact quote from this thread, please. Other than the JC one I added on to?
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 23:35   #50
Sunday8pm
Banned

Well actually it was discussed in pm on irc between jester and I as this thread HAD died.

Now I'm just trying to work out how to associate your homepage with google searches for lolita and anal now leshy.
Closed Thread