User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Aug 2004, 17:07   #1
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Is saying im in belgium to avoid a party bad?

just that, i don't want to go to the office party (despite the free food and beer), this friday, so i'm tempted to tell them i'm in belgium.

I am , just not on friday, more like monday.

anyone got a better excuse?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 17:09   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Is saying im in belgium to avoid a party bad?

My gran has had about 5 70th birthday parties in order to avoid certain events.
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 17:09   #3
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Tell them you'll be busy posting on the Planetarion forums. </predictable>
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 17:13   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

say you arent up for drinking and want a quiet night in.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 17:22   #5
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

Say your mother is in hospital and you have a serious condition of flu. Youll get pity aswell as a "never mind" then...
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 17:22   #6
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Say you'll go! Free beer!

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 17:23   #7
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

tell them they're all ****s and you hate your shitty job and the shitty people you have to work with
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 17:46   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Tell them you're getting plastic surgery and I'll go in your place.
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 17:51   #9
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future

Just say your religion strictly prevents you from leaving your house after 6PM on THAT particular Friday.
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 17:52   #10
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Tell them you have anthrax.

You'll get the rest of your career off too. Bonus++
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 17:56   #11
Embroglio

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

cjc that there is one fantastic avatar
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 09:21   #12
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

tell your boss you really want to sleep with his wife and you just can't control yoru need to fulfill your sexual hunger.

That should get you no more invites in future as well.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 09:32   #13
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

i might just go, but only for a few hours.

i only really know like 4 people out of 45 in this company :/
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 10:33   #14
Embroglio

wonder why
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 10:51   #15
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

because ive only been here like 6 days
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 10:59   #16
Embroglio

excuses
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 10:59   #17
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

chance to get to know them all then

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 11:09   #18
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
because ive only been here like 6 days
if thast all it is the simple one word answer is

N-E-T-W-O-R-K-I-N-G
Proud to be Independent
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 11:17   #19
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
if thast all it is the simple one word answer is

N-E-T-W-O-R-K-I-N-G
the servers are fine, thanks
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 11:20   #20
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
the servers are fine, thanks
you know what i meant, apart from that the reply to that is

HO HO HO... (as sarcastically as i possibly can sound saying that!)
Proud to be Independent

Last edited by Rumad; 1 Sep 2004 at 11:27.
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 11:24   #21
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

i deny everythingh.
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 11:37   #22
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

especially planning to nob the fit receptionist. i deny that.
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 11:41   #23
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Is she the bosses daughter? If not I doubt there is anything to deny
Proud to be Independent
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 12:03   #24
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Say you've a stomach upset, which basically means you're shitting your brains out and they won't ask any more questions.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 12:20   #25
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
Is she the bosses daughter? If not I doubt there is anything to deny
i dont -think- so.

she is rather attractive though
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 13:50   #26
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Go fs Jim!

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 14:56   #27
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

debating in my brain between her and all the members of the PR team though...
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 15:08   #28
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
i dont -think- so.

she is rather attractive though
as nike would say

"just do It"
Proud to be Independent
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 15:08   #29
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
debating in my brain between her and all the members of the PR team though...
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 15:23   #30
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

Choose me.....

Failing that madi is having endless problems...
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 16:47   #31
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

madi is always welcome <3
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 17:14   #32
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts

Quote:
just that, i don't want to go to the office party (despite the free food and beer), this friday, so i'm tempted to tell them i'm in belgium.

YES it is bad. Why? you ask.

There is FREE beer fs. Just drink and drink and drink some more and get wasted. . Will give you a nice reputation too tbh .
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 17:18   #33
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

I expected a thread about my beloved country!
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 19:51   #34
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

well i AM visiting it next week.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 14:56   #35
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Well I wanted to go to amsterdam, my parents wanted me to go somewhere else for a break, as i went to amsterdam for a break like 6 weeks prior, so I lied and said I was going to Brussels, Belgium, worked a treat, great thing is if they ask what its like just say the beer was good and u tried some real nice chocolate, anyway moral of the story is belgium gets u out of a lot of situations.