User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Aug 2004, 15:16   #1
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Conservative Punk

we all know about punkvoter.com, rite? well! the american right are responding with their own attempt at getting 'down with the kids'. Lookie lookie!

http://www.conservativepunk.com

also of interest http://www.anti-anti-flag.com

aces
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 15:19   #2
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Conservative Punk

They cannot be serious. Those websites appear either fake, or very very disturbing
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 15:25   #3
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

theyre real =D
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 15:42   #4
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've heard about these sorts of things before, but they don't seem very "punk". They're just generic anti-Moore rants copied and pasted from a thousand other pro-Bush websites.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 15:46   #5
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

Sadly, most activists should be either forced into classrooms where they're educated or just shot.

I still remember the anti-war protests where anti-war types couldn't give a remotely intelligent answer other than "I dunno. War is bad!" and the pro-wars were "those hippies make me sick!"....great reasons, guys. no, really.....
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 15:48   #6
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Apparently, independent propagandist Michael Moore is planning on releasing a book of letters, sent to him by soldiers, and in turn misrepresent the armed forces. In order to counter this, there is a book in the works of letters from the front, from soldiers who support the president and the war.
jesus ****ing christ this is amazingly stupid
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 15:51   #7
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

Why? Arguments and counter-points. Moore won't paint an accurate picture so the obvious response is to fire one back that's equally as slanted.
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 15:51   #8
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

fs

Look, jesus, I don't care any more.

Stop the planet, I want to get off.
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 15:58   #9
Embroglio

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandsnake
Why? Arguments and counter-points. Moore won't paint an accurate picture so the obvious response is to fire one back that's equally as slanted.
i'm saying both sides of that arguement are utterly ridiculous, in a conflict that has been as controvertial as this it's painfully obvious that people involved will have contrasting views on the job they're being asked to do.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 16:18   #10
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio
i'm saying both sides of that arguement are utterly ridiculous, in a conflict that has been as controvertial as this it's painfully obvious that people involved will have contrasting views on the job they're being asked to do.
So? Soldiers have an interesting viewpoint and aren't usually heard. That it's "painfully obvious" they will have different views doesn't mean it's not worth expressing and hearing those views. My favourite bits on the news are when they interview soldiers and (calm) civilians.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 16:43   #11
Embroglio

okay i really have to actually start explaining what i mean now

what i'm trying to say is, saying "all our soldiers hate the war! here are some letters!" and "all the soldiers love the war! here are some letters!" is very very very very very very very very very very silly
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 17:08   #12
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Oh well. "We're right, they're wrong" shifts units.

PS. Deepflow's avatar is pretty good.
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 17:52   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I hear www.sensiblepointsofview.org are releasing a balanced representation of the views of American soldiers serving in Iraq on George W. Bush and the Iraqi conflict. Predicted sales are not so good :(

PS http://libertypunk.blogspot.com/

Quote:
Here's a transcript of the fiery speech Rudy Giuliani gave last night at the RNC. I didn't even know about it until I read it online this morning, because it was ignored by the networks, which as we all know, are either perfectly objective and nonpartisan to the point of blessed sainthood, or heavily biased in favor of Republicans and conservatives and the right-- after all, only a blind homeless junkie foreigner retard mongoloid corpse baby would think that the media is liberal.
This has made my day :)
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 18:00   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm not sure how I feel about a site called 'Liberty Punk' openly fawning over a political party which has been one of the main proponents of the war on drugs. I think it's mainly
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 18:07   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Liberty is your right to have the government tell you what you're allowed to do, instead of having these prohibitive rules enforced through the exercise of raw power without the subtext of the social contract.
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 18:23   #16
queball
Ball

I don't want a holiday in the sun
I wanna go to the new Belsen
I wanna see some history
'Cause now i got a reasonable economy
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 16:04   #17
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Rah, Rah, Rah; Bush is Texan. VOTE FOR ANYONE ELSE!