User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Jul 2004, 12:50   #1
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
[Photoshop] Lets see if you lot still have it.

Simply because we haven't done one of these for a good long time.

http://www.eustonfinancial.com/images/funny.jpg

Found by Google Image Search.

So, using Photoshop or similar (Stew may use MSPaint if he so wishes), lets have a little competition on who can make the most amusing picture using the above as the source.

Morally wrong entries of course have greater chance of winning, although may be frowned upon by the moderating team.

Other images can be used as props or backgrounds, but the child/dogbowl must remain intact in all entries.

So, get your creative hats on and twisted minds into overdrive. Let's see what you can to.

Go!
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 13:23   #2
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: [Photoshop] Lets see if you lot still have it.

Where is your contribution
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 13:25   #3
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I'm at work, it shall be done this evening.
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 13:30   #4
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

I just cant see anything I can do with the image, there are a few things and all involve holes
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 13:38   #5
skiddy
wild one

That's what makes it a challenge.

You can include other images with this one you know, its just the main focus of the picture which must be included.

Use your imagination!
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 13:40   #6
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

These are old, but produced by me. I got a few more, but those are not as good.

Disaster tourism
On the edge according to a few people, though I find it funky
Dilbert
Tonni wasn't happy with this one

Edit:
I can't be arsed to pull out my photoshop now, so I thought I'd contribute in another way.
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 13:54   #7
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

not very funny but at least I had a go...
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 14:00   #8
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

someone linky to a photo of Dace

(all downhill from here)
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 14:02   #9
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

lol 1-X

here's my 1st attempt heh
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 14:16   #10
Zaphod I
criminally insane

Zaphod I is an unknown quantity at this point

Uh, here goes nothing. I hope I'll come up with something less sick soon...

suckle

-Zaps
Zaphod I is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 14:20   #11
skiddy
wild one

I'd have to say 1-X is winning so far!
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 16:20   #12
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

My 2 cents
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 17:19   #13
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

the picture doesn't have much potential...
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 17:24   #14
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flayer
the picture doesn't have much potential...
Someone who is good at this can make something amusing out of almost anything, which suggests it is in fact you who does not have much potential.
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 19:37   #15
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Someone who is good at this can make something amusing out of almost anything, which suggests it is in fact you who does not have much potential.
I still haven't seen you contributing yet...
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 20:12   #16
skiddy
wild one

I'm busy helping pyr0 with his, um, school project.
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 21:09   #17
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

tbh it's a shit picture.

You can't create a masterpiece on a canvas that's already used.

atm while the efforts have been semi good it screams all too much of fark

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 21:25   #18
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Its actually a pretty fn decent pic, and its had a few good efforts so far.

A crap workman blames his tools.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 21:53   #19
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Felching causes...
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 22:11   #20
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima

The baby already has it's head in a dog dish.

Humour is about tragedy and humiliation.

that's alerady pretty humiliating.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 18:17   #21
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Hmm.. this is all I could think of.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 18:25   #22
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

Someone just take the baby up the arse and get it over with
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 18:30   #23
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough

They were all crap except 1-X's...and Androme2's didn't work.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 18:31   #24
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerbarn
Someone just take the baby up the arse and get it over with
Who'll give odds on that appearing in a signature by the end of today?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 19:06   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima

I prefer the 'Theme' photoshop style event, rather than 'make this picture funny!', because it then comes more down to the users ability to envigage a humourous situation or reference at an abstract level, rather than having to make something which may or may not work purely on the quality of the sample picture.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote