User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 26 Jan 2015, 14:31   #1
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
R60 mid round turmoil

Seems like this round is finaly kicking off, the top allies are firing at each other, blood is being shed, coukd this round turn out to be interesting for a change?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2015, 16:24   #2
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

That seems unlikely. I don't see anything out of the ordinary about top ally having to fight several others to keep its place (perhaps I'm old fashioned though, its my first round since r39).
But it depends on your definition of interesting I guess!
Unread 26 Jan 2015, 21:46   #3
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

it has been very quiet on here.. kiaba must be bored
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2015, 23:01   #4
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

just the same as the past rounds...
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2015, 02:50   #5
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Relation Change 410 p3nguins has declared war on Ultores !
Clearly some action eh

Unread 27 Jan 2015, 07:06   #6
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all

Are p3nguins fighting Ultores on their own?
Shhhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2015, 08:00   #7
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shhhhhhh View Post
on their own?
Funny.

(I don't actually know if they are or not, but I know PA politics, so.)
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 27 Jan 2015 at 13:23. Reason: Spelling it out.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2015, 12:10   #8
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Funny.

(I don't actually know if they are or not, but I know PA politics, so.)

so??? p3n fight ult is funny? bcoz of pa politics? enlight us =)
Unread 27 Jan 2015, 12:18   #9
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

The funny part he was referring to is "on their own".
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2015, 16:44   #10
Master
Time Lord

Master is an unknown quantity at this point

From what I hear, although I'm probably wrong as I'm not in p3ng, but certain members have told me that p3ng the last few days have been hit by ct, bf and nd. So seems they are trying to take on everyone lol
Unread 27 Jan 2015, 16:51   #11
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

I thought BF was with P3ng/FL/Viks? Surely they aint targetting p3ng

Unread 27 Jan 2015, 17:00   #12
Master
Time Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I thought BF was with P3ng/FL/Viks? Surely they aint targetting p3ng
Only repeating what I was told. Probably not now but they did hit p3ng forts apparently with nd and ct. Obviously we can see In game p3ng have now declared war on Ultores so... Maybe politics have changed since 2 days ago?
Unread 27 Jan 2015, 17:02   #13
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master View Post
Only repeating what I was told. Probably not now but they did hit p3ng forts apparently with nd and ct. Obviously we can see In game p3ng have now declared war on Ultores so... Maybe politics have changed since 2 days ago?
Well p3ngs are mainly only forts, its pretty hard avoiding hitting them.

Unread 27 Jan 2015, 17:06   #14
Master
Time Lord

Quote:
Well p3ngs are mainly only forts, its pretty hard avoiding hitting them.
3 alliances to hit forts 2/3 days straight and not piggying each other? Must be more organisation then "eny miny mo"

Ie Sunday -3.9%
Monday -5.6%
Today (thus far) -4.7%

Someone's obviously hitting them and looking at Ultores stats the past few days don't think it's them..

Last edited by Master; 27 Jan 2015 at 17:14.
Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2015, 17:25   #15
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master View Post
3 alliances to hit forts 2/3 days straight and not piggying each other? Must be more organisation then "eny miny mo"

Ie Sunday -3.9%
Monday -5.6%
Today (thus far) -4.7%

Someone's obviously hitting them and looking at Ultores stats the past few days don't think it's them..
BF was hitting two Bows fort yesterday, wierd p3ng looses the same amount of roids after they went to war with Ult, and BF aint hitting them.
P3ng are CR/BS, and they are in forts, they are natural targets for FI/CO/FR/DE allies.

Unread 27 Jan 2015, 17:27   #16
Master
Time Lord

Quote:
BF was hitting two Bows fort yesterday, wierd p3ng looses the same amount of roids after they went to war with Ult, and BF aint hitting them.
P3ng are CR/BS, and they are in forts, they are natural targets for FI/CO/FR/DE allies.
I know how stats work to be honest but thank you for the update
Unread 27 Jan 2015, 17:54   #17
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

I'm wondering if either of you actually do.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2015, 19:06   #18
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
How is forted cr/bs a natural target for f r/de???

When in 60 rounds of pa has this EVER been the case???

Galaxy of 10-12 that's max of 36 ingal fleets and cr/bs is easiest to fake....
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2015, 19:36   #19
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
How is forted cr/bs a natural target for f r/de???

When in 60 rounds of pa has this EVER been the case???
Concentrate builds into FR based anti BS. The Investor smashes BS quite easily if you have adequate value into this ship.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2015, 19:53   #20
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Concentrate builds into FR based anti BS. The Investor smashes BS quite easily if you have adequate value into this ship.
If you dont get frozen first
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2015, 20:17   #21
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaguuu View Post
If you dont get frozen first
Well obviously, but I've found BS not to be all that strong, unless you want to put most of your value into Guardians.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2015, 21:02   #22
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

No FR allies wants to hit xans.
So hitting CR/BS allies is the best option

Unread 27 Jan 2015, 21:19   #23
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
The funny part he was referring to is "on their own".
i see it now =)
Unread 27 Jan 2015, 23:00   #24
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
?

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2015, 00:30   #25
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
?
Cus of the broadsword.

Unread 28 Jan 2015, 04:42   #26
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Since you keep spewing out things like this...
Best for Fr/De alliances would be to hit Fr/De/Co targets

Not Cr/Bs... and nice that you point out due to Xan... and Broads... which again is CR! You contradict yourself to such a far extent.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2015, 08:27   #27
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Just because Xan has a Cruiser doesn't mean it's part of "CR/BS allies".
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2015, 12:41   #28
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

You can land xans with FRDE even if they have broads, it's just a matter of balls. Which some of you clearly do not have, but it's fine.

Yes, there's a little turmoil in the top 3, but according to what I know and hear, it's mostly their own fault for messing up with everyone a bit too much. I'm a fan of hitting everyone and everywhere, but sometimes it's good to spread the load a bit.

I would also like to congratulate BB for a valiant attempt, too bad it backfired a bit.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2015, 13:24   #29
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoXiouS View Post
You can land xans with FRDE even if they have broads, it's just a matter of balls. Which some of you clearly do not have, but it's fine.

Yes, there's a little turmoil in the top 3, but according to what I know and hear, it's mostly their own fault for messing up with everyone a bit too much. I'm a fan of hitting everyone and everywhere, but sometimes it's good to spread the load a bit.

I would also like to congratulate BB for a valiant attempt, too bad it backfired a bit.
only an idiot would land on 10k broads pal
Unread 28 Jan 2015, 14:06   #30
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
balls
It does not take courage to reduce a bunch of numbers on a screen by an order of magnitude. Just stupidity, carelessness or lack of desire to do well.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 28 Jan 2015 at 14:11.
Unread 28 Jan 2015, 14:22   #31
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Well obviously, but I've found BS not to be all that strong, unless you want to put most of your value into Guardians.
Given that there are five times as many Guardians in the universe as Tycoons BS based etds are clearly doing just that. Near 40% of my ship value is in Guardians.
Unread 28 Jan 2015, 15:51   #32
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

Mzy: So losing ships is a sign of stupidity, one should never attack if there's a chance of losses? and on a side note, calcs without values/scores/xp gains are rather pointless.

BE: 10k broads at this point is a bit too scary to land on, yet there may be scenarios where such a land could be worth it (properly warring another tag, not just swapping roids for example). if the first wave landing and killing those broads enable all the later waves to land for free, it can very well be worth it in the bigger picture.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
Unread 28 Jan 2015, 16:09   #33
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

People have a surprising love of rationalising loss making lands. I saw a 300k loss land on 8k broadswords today, didn't even kill the broads.
Didn't you get the memo? value is king again.
Unread 28 Jan 2015, 16:32   #34
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

oh I did get the memo, and yes, some lands are just stupid, but there can be scenarios where lands with losses are acceptable, hence declaring any lands with losses as stupid, careless and lacking the desire to do well is very selfish and just shows true color. IF there was a scenario that me losing ships to help others land after me benefited alliance more than the losses I took, I'd land it.

Pls do understand that I'm not in anyway encouraging people to plainly crash, rather suggesting that sometimes taking calculated losses is worth it.

Unread 28 Jan 2015, 16:45   #35
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Mzy: So losing ships is a sign of stupidity, one should never attack if there's a chance of losses? and on a side note, calcs without values/scores/xp gains are rather pointless.
I gave 3 reasons why one would crash, so I don't know why you decided to pick stupidity as the main one.

Something that might happen should never stop you from launching an attack. What should stop you from landing an attack is the prospect of losing far more than your opponents and too low a cap to make up for it in a reasonable amount of time.

You mentioned XP. That's funny in and of itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
Crashers have a surprising love of rationalising loss making lands.
Fixed!
Unread 28 Jan 2015, 16:52   #36
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

Quote:
IF there was a scenario that me losing ships to help others land after me benefited alliance more than the losses I took, I'd land it.
I just cant see this scenario happening. It is very unlikely you would be attacking a planet with lots of broads using frigates in the first place. Far more likely you have 3 attacks in the same gal and you gamble on who has gotten the short straw, not exactly a selfless kill the broads for the alliance land.
Say you make this land, lose several hundred thousand in value, the guys broads are toast. However, he has also just got half of them back as salvage - you have bought yourself a day without them tops, in which even in wartime it is unlikely you will hit his gal again. Broads are not really helpful anywhere else, a lucky prelaunch perhaps.
You have bought this dubious gain with a big permanent value loss to your alliance's attacking power. Honestly I don't see why this is appealing to anyone.
Unread 28 Jan 2015, 16:54   #37
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

XP, even if gimped and this being a value round, is still a considerable contributor to score. Just take a look at the top 2 planets, one has 1m score from XP, one has significantly less, and which one is at the top?

Unread 28 Jan 2015, 16:58   #38
Mzyxptlk
mz.

I had not actually seen that, but I maintain that at round end, the planet with the most value will be #1 on score as well. We'll see!
Unread 28 Jan 2015, 17:02   #39
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

I'm not disputing an xp land, Im disputing the proposition that making a huge value loss land can be for the alliance's benefit.
XP is a personal gain, of some use to your alliance in the race for the top sure but not near so much as the same in value.
Possible exception the last week or so ofc.
This seems to have become something of a strategy rather than alliance orientated discussion.
Unread 28 Jan 2015, 19:07   #40
Serio
Lovable Ginger

Serio is an unknown quantity at this point

This thread got less funny
r56 HR Officer
r57-58 Black Flag
r59 Astraeus HC / Black Flag
r60 Black Flag
r61 Black Flag officer
r62-67 Black Flag
r68-70 Illuminati HC
r71 FAnG
r72 Black Flag
r73 Ultores
Serio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2015, 19:16   #41
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I'm not disputing an xp land, Im disputing the proposition that making a huge value loss land can be for the alliance's benefit.
XP is a personal gain, of some use to your alliance in the race for the top sure but not near so much as the same in value.
Possible exception the last week or so ofc.
This seems to have become something of a strategy rather than alliance orientated discussion.
Made a good point... XP crashing isn't desirable from a DC perspective Its easier to cover incs if your allymates strategy is value based rather than a xp crasher.(think fleet logistics for covering INCs a Good DC will be aware of this concept)
Unless you have r16 conditions and XP was to become a expendable commodity it is of more benefit to have your alliance members/mates to go value.
Unread 29 Jan 2015, 02:02   #42
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Newest gossip is that ND declared war on the univers once again, and was even so kind to post logs in pastebin to make sure everyone felt that they were up to date with their plans.

Unread 29 Jan 2015, 04:53   #43
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

War in a war game.

Oh noes /o\

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2015, 13:19   #44
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

So what is happening?
Ultores fighting P3nguins, p3n losing atm.
Black Flag fighting RainbowS, bows losing atm.
CT fighting ND, ND losing atm.
is that accurate? its just my impression from the p-targets in my gal and KIA.
Unread 29 Jan 2015, 13:41   #45
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
So what is happening?
Ultores fighting P3nguins, p3n losing atm.
Black Flag fighting RainbowS, bows losing atm.
CT fighting ND, ND losing atm.
is that accurate? its just my impression from the p-targets in my gal and KIA.
CT/Vikings/Oddr/Faceless vs ND
ND vs Vikings

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2015, 15:06   #46
Mzyxptlk
mz.

That certainly explains a (record?) 19.4% roid loss in one night.
Unread 29 Jan 2015, 15:11   #47
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Attacking is so 2014.

Why war eachother when you can war the miningpage without making any enemies?

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2015, 15:42   #48
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Wish clearly doesn't know what he's doing.
Unread 29 Jan 2015, 15:53   #49
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Attacking is so 2014.

Why war eachother when you can war the miningpage without making any enemies?
qft!

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2015, 15:56   #50
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
That certainly explains a (record?) 19.4% roid loss in one night.
i think we still hold that record :/
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote