User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 1 Sep 2007, 14:00   #101
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all
Re: round 23 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
Here is some advice for any alliance that try's to take on eXi..Don't. Stick to gal raids unless you got a couple hundred friends with good skills and alot of free time.
Thats tedious advice though. Who fckin cares if u lose a war in a text based browser game? Atleast u tried and probably made the round funnier for everyone in the process. Instead of just sitting with ur thumb in ur ass and taking immense joy in seeing the numbers increase. Tbh that kind of fun u can get by opening ur calculator and pressing +1 every hour, so fck knows I aint paying for that..heh..
Unread 1 Sep 2007, 14:15   #102
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
1. eXilition - When have they ever played and not won?
2. Ministry - Highly motivated PIA players.
3. Destiny - What's left that did not join with eXi.
4. Jenova - Good member base and free credits.
5. VGN - Could place higher but still solid like every round.
6. Vision - They are up to somthing this round.
7. ROCK - Solid gameplay
8. F-Crew - Scores of new players and few returning ones.
9. TGV - Loss of player base but still active.
10. xVx - They return to find eXi poached their members.

eXilition will win hands down. The retals, the fleetcatches, the unending waves when you have triple digit roids. eXi players play harder for eXi than they do when playing for other alliances during off round for eXi.

Here is some advice for any alliance that try's to take on eXi..Don't. Stick to gal raids unless you got a couple hundred friends with good skills and alot of free time.
If you don't believe exilition are beatable, you're rubbish at planetarion by default. You don't need 'skills' and 'a lot of free time' to hurt ex. What you do need is people who:

1) are disciplined
2) are able to focus on fleet preservation

On top of that, a BC with half a brain is probably pretty useful too. So really you don't need skills, you need people who aren't greedy and play for the long term.

If you keep that up with sufficient numbers for a reasonably sustained period, eX can crumble. 1up might claim they did this, but with elviz on board I highly doubt that being disciplined was top of his agenda.

Indeed, the best approach to this round is probably to beat exilition down at all costs, and take it from there. I am not saying it won't be hard; I am simply saying that is, as with everything in planetarion, possible.
Unread 1 Sep 2007, 14:43   #103
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I dont think exilition are unbeatable.

What I do think is that the people in a position to beat exilition will end up (probably, as history shows) following there own agenda and give exil the time and space to get into a winning position.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2007, 16:23   #104
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
What you do need is people who:

1) are disciplined
2) are able to focus on fleet preservation
I have recently returned to Planetarion to find exacty the above criteria for success greatly lacking, or at least, re-defined in terms of meaning.

In my opinion Ex is the only alliance that still wages war in the organized fashion of days gone by, and additionally has a working propaganda machine to add to the military machine.

All other alliances simply seem to live by the day, and make up plans as they encounter a problem.

Mind you, I have very little insight into the current alliances, but from what friends have told me this seems to be the case.

Exilition will win, no doubt, since the opposition will be too busy looking for easy targets in alliances that they should consider allies in bashing down Ex.
Unread 1 Sep 2007, 18:43   #105
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WipeOut
Additionally has a working propaganda machine to add to the military machine.
They don't have a propaganda machine, that's part of their success. Unless you played pa you wouldn't really realise they existed.
Unread 1 Sep 2007, 19:10   #106
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
They don't have a propaganda machine, that's part of their success. Unless you played pa you wouldn't really realise they existed.
They haven't needed one yet.
Unread 1 Sep 2007, 19:51   #107
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Funny how the majority if the PA community actually thought that exi was not going to play this round. Whilst they were actually quite ready (more so than any other alliance parttaking in this round), and planing to play for a relatively long time.
Unread 2 Sep 2007, 01:26   #108
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Exilition will win, no doubt, since the opposition will be too busy looking for easy targets in alliances that they should consider allies in bashing down Ex.
That is usually the problem. eXilition has more community support than those that would not like to see eXilition win. They have a great team and a great plan and the rest of us are always playing catch-up. The reason they are unbeatable in my opinion is because they play like there is no tommorrow and hold nothing back. It's not propaganda. I am speaking as a player in 1up during R18 when we tried to beat eXi. They let their fleets do all their talking other than rule changes and those can be found on the forums.

By skilled I meant that players that can follow the directions of a good BC and follow orders or be able to organize fleet catches and defenses for fleet catches.

eXi can be beaten but only with diligence and numbers and I don't see enough alliances around that are capable of taking them on. It might still be fun to try though.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2007, 15:33   #109
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Funny how the majority if the PA community actually thought that exi was not going to play this round. Whilst they were actually quite ready (more so than any other alliance parttaking in this round), and planing to play for a relatively long time.
That has more to do with the idiocy that seems to be a requirement for being a player in todays "top" alliances rather than with eXi's propaganda, though.
Unread 3 Sep 2007, 11:29   #110
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
1. ct
2. ministry
3.destiny
4. asc
5. rock
6. vengance
7.vision
8.tgv
9. orbit
10. insomnia

thats how i see the top 10 although it will depend on where the returning alliances garner their players from
Where does Jenova come in?
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2007, 11:32   #111
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeyLove
1) Destiny
2) Jenova
3) VGN
4) TGV
5) CT
6) ND
7) Subh
8) InS
9) Ministry
10) ToF

Ofc if ex play they'd clearly beat all the above, but very dubious that they will play. Ministry could do alot better as iv no idea of the calibre of players that are coming back for them, all i know is that shak has seriously hairy legs and isnt to be messed with.
lol.. where are eXilition in all of this?
Unread 3 Sep 2007, 11:33   #112
Clouds

Here is my prediction.

1) eXilition
2) Destiny
3) Jenova
4) VGN
5) CT
6) ND
Unread 3 Sep 2007, 12:09   #113
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Every time you triple post, there's a 25% chance a homicidal maniac rapes and kills you in your own bath tub or shower.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2007, 13:02   #114
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds
lol.. where are eXilition in all of this?
..did you even read that post before you quoted it and replyed?
Ofc if ex play they'd clearly beat all the above, but very dubious that they will play. Ministry could do alot better as iv no idea of the calibre of players that are coming back for them, all i know is that shak has seriously hairy legs and isnt to be messed with.
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2007, 22:34   #115
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Syndicate would beat them hands down, right?
Unread 4 Sep 2007, 00:58   #116
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Syndicate would beat them hands down, right?
Would have, yes

Still a shame I had to go abroad back then.
Unread 4 Sep 2007, 21:26   #117
MAsta_MArk
Welsh palestinian!

MAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to behold

Ministry?!
wtf people
why rate them so high?
They wernt one of the great alliances of the past (big granted but no Xanadu/fury/legion)
From what ive heard most of their players are returning players. (even if from other games, it aint this 1)
That means they aint played in a while.
That means they are most likely going to be a bit rusty and not of the calibre of player needed to contend for #1 spot.
If they win this round i will eat one of my socks.

Last edited by MAsta_MArk; 4 Sep 2007 at 21:38.
MAsta_MArk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2007, 21:39   #118
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You do realise they're first right?
Unread 4 Sep 2007, 21:48   #119
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAsta_MArk
Ministry?!
wtf people
why rate them so high?
beats me..
Quote:
They wernt one of the great alliances of the past (big granted but no Xanadu/fury/legion)
Uhm... I see you havent done ur homework; in fact we were a wing in Xanadu for 3 rounds.. Besides, what has that got to do with anything..?
Quote:
From what ive heard most of their players are returning players. (even if from other games, it aint this 1)
That means they are most likely going to be a bit rusty and not of the calibre of player needed to contend for #1 spot.
The last bit I agree with (although I wont eat one of my socks, after my promise to go to Amsterdam ****up I aint going down that road again.) :|
Unread 4 Sep 2007, 21:49   #120
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
You do realise they're first right?
You do realize we arent if certain other alliances tagged up right?
Unread 4 Sep 2007, 21:51   #121
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My response does not indicate i think you'll win more so that saying you'll eat a sock if you do is a bit much.
Unread 4 Sep 2007, 22:01   #122
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
My response does not indicate i think you'll win more so that saying you'll eat a sock if you do is a bit much.
aha

ps. HI JBG!
Unread 4 Sep 2007, 22:03   #123
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

1) eXilition
2) Vengeance
3) NewDawn
4) CT
5) Jenova
6) ToF
7) F-Crew
8) ROCK
9) Orbit
10) Destiny

And yes, Ministry ain't in there...
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2007, 22:06   #124
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAsta_MArk
Ministry?!
wtf people
why rate them so high?
we're crap, will you do that on webcam though?
if so i'm sure everyone will let us win..

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2007, 22:08   #125
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
1) eXilition
2) Vengeance
3) NewDawn
4) CT
5) Jenova
6) ToF
7) F-Crew
8) ROCK
9) Orbit
10) Destiny

And yes, Ministry ain't in there...
And that's just because Ministry didn't let you in ?
We're happy if we get through this round with somewhat our integrity intact...
(and lol the standard of alliances in this game have gone downhill since the good old days

Ministry for life.
Unread 4 Sep 2007, 22:11   #126
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueArmy
And that's just because Ministry didn't let you in ?
We're happy if we get through this round with somewhat our integrity intact...
(and lol the standard of alliances in this game have gone downhill since the good old days
I'm sorry? Did I apply to Ministry? And no, I just think you're an overrated bunch of retards...
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2007, 22:33   #127
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

love is in the air, dumdidum

hrm, there are a few allies that have the potential to win this round but who will make it will be decided by politics i guess

Ministry, VgN, Jenova, Volkstaat (if they can recruit enough decent members to fill the ally limit), eXiltion are the main contenders for #1 i think

the fact that Ministry got many returning players or players from other games doesn't matter much i think. it's not like PA is that hard to get used to...
Unread 5 Sep 2007, 00:40   #128
MAsta_MArk
Welsh palestinian!

MAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to behold

Dont take my previous post as saying ministry were crap and stood no chance at all.
I just meant it as a "why the **** do people put them as first"
And yes
i will do it on webcam
I am that confident that i will promise it.
Unread 5 Sep 2007, 03:44   #129
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida
love is in the air, dumdidum

hrm, there are a few allies that have the potential to win this round but who will make it will be decided by politics i guess

Ministry, VgN, Jenova, Volkstaat (if they can recruit enough decent members to fill the ally limit), eXiltion are the main contenders for #1 i think

the fact that Ministry got many returning players or players from other games doesn't matter much i think. it's not like PA is that hard to get used to...

Jenova is not interested in "filling up". We have a very select community, and wish not to risk alienating that for simply winning a round of pa. Consequently, we will resort to recruiting only returning friends, which may I add are unlikely to turn up for this current round. So, no, we are no serious contenders, but we will certainly give whoever is, a hard time.

Jenova is young, and still in its infant years, we will try to be ready for rounds to come.
Unread 5 Sep 2007, 08:51   #130
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Volkstaat have done most of the recruiting we will do tbh, and are happy with the members and numbers we got
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2007, 10:54   #131
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

@WipeOut: u can win with 56 members too
Unread 5 Sep 2007, 12:34   #132
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida
@WipeOut: u can win with 56 members too

Not when a certain other alliance has far over the allowed maximum amount.
Unread 5 Sep 2007, 12:40   #133
Odyssey
The Ministry Hero

Odyssey is an unknown quantity at this point

More specific WipeOut?
Unread 5 Sep 2007, 13:02   #134
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odyssey
More specific WipeOut?

Let's say I am not talking about you. That is about as specific I will get, for now.
Unread 5 Sep 2007, 13:24   #135
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Blatant propaganda.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2007, 13:39   #136
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

i would like to know who also wipeout
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2007, 13:45   #137
JonnyBGood
Banned

Remember guys scan planets aren't counted this round!
Unread 5 Sep 2007, 14:05   #138
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
Remember guys scan planets aren't counted this round!
That one did make me chuckle a bit.
Unread 5 Sep 2007, 14:51   #139
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
I'm sorry? Did I apply to Ministry? And no, I just think you're an overrated bunch of retards...

well said
Ave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2007, 16:26   #140
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
That one did make me chuckle a bit.
13) Claiming someone is clueless when not telling them why.

Put up. Shut up.

Your choice.
Unread 5 Sep 2007, 16:37   #141
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

A few extra planets here and there that are scanning/defending every so often aren't really that much of a problem.

What is a problem are the gutless alliances that go running to the clear favourite to win the round for fear of what may happen to them if they don't. I mean it might not be alliance X's round to win, but don’t make it even easier for the dominate alliance who have an incredibly high proportion of the 'better' players already.
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2007, 17:16   #142
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
I actually assumed your earlier statement to be of a sarcastic nature, but seeing as you took my reply to it serious, I conclude you were being serious in turn. The characterization of a scan planet is clearly defined, yet a certain alliance especially, is exploring the possibilities of those very planets creatively beyond the boundaries of made definition.

And as Game rightly stated; the most disgusting thing this round is to see more and more alliances/groups gladly accepting the role as flak for the largest, and best organized alliance that would without their help, most likely win as well. Cowardly? I will leave that for you all to decide.

And may I add, that we are not even passed the first week of ticks.

Pathetic.
Unread 5 Sep 2007, 17:29   #143
JonnyBGood
Banned

Why would you assume I was being sarcastic, I don't even know who you're referring to because you haven't named anyone yet
Unread 5 Sep 2007, 17:36   #144
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^
A few extra planets here and there that are scanning/defending every so often aren't really that much of a problem.

What is a problem are the gutless alliances that go running to the clear favourite to win the round for fear of what may happen to them if they don't. I mean it might not be alliance X's round to win, but don’t make it even easier for the dominate alliance who have an incredibly high proportion of the 'better' players already.

Duh. Did I not say that would happen already for eXilition?

I wish I was eXilition, I'd be in heaven of getting sucked off so much.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2007, 17:58   #145
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave
well said
Stoom was just trying to yank our chain btw (which he succeded with since Ody took the bait.), I was even in pm with him while he was posting..
Glad to see u care so much about us though (whoever u are), warms my heart <3
Unread 5 Sep 2007, 19:39   #146
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road

After reading all of this, and seeing what has gone on in the last few days i have revised my outcome prediction, Illuminati to win. That is all.
Anakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2007, 22:14   #147
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerbie2
My prediction is that everybody will jump on Exilition from tick 72 onwards (simply because that would be my plan if I were HC). They will either disband or be bashed down the ranks. If they stick together will come back up the ranks and win.
Much has changed since you've been gone; alliances these days are way too scared of eXi to try. Numerous people were giving the same advice you just did in round 19 but everyone was too scared to touch eXilition until they merged with their 2nd tag and took #1, and at that point it was simply too late.
Unread 5 Sep 2007, 22:53   #148
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

"Fear will keep the local systems in line"

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2007, 23:07   #149
Tesla
Custom User Title

tbh I fear eXilition about as much as I fear getting straight A's on my exams.
"oh noes the horror, give me an F plz!!1"
Unread 5 Sep 2007, 23:51   #150
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

just noticed you got a busted quote zhil in your sig......

oh, that was maybe ot....

roll out the bandwagon cause there's more and more trying to be lapdogs for the "expected" winner of the round..

"we want an easy round and maybe a top 10 ally placing, not a challenge zomg wtf lol toaster"

Ministry for life.