User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 14 Jan 2019, 14:16   #51
Bigfoot

Bigfoot has a spectacular aura aboutBigfoot has a spectacular aura aboutBigfoot has a spectacular aura about
Re: R.I.P. Catwoman : A VERY sad day :(

I will get a card for ND and send it to the family.

If you want to do your own card please mail it to
Mr Bob Campbell & Family
31 Sussex Road
Forrestfield WA 6058
Australia
Bigfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2019, 20:22   #52
Schizo
Beast

Schizo is an unknown quantity at this point

I avtually cried when reading this. She made both WolfPack and ND work as great social alliances.

Beast
Schizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2019, 21:00   #53
No-Bless

No-Bless is on a distinguished road

Noticed this post @ FB made me to find out my credentials to this forum. RiP
No-Bless is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2019, 01:48   #54
Howzat
Retired

Howzat has a spectacular aura aboutHowzat has a spectacular aura aboutHowzat has a spectacular aura about

Such, such terrible news. As with alot of others on this post and the wider community, she was always there if you wanted to have a chat. Took me in way back in Round 4, and then again many years later upon returning. Such a caring soul that always saw the positive light in people. You will be missed immensely Pam

Cooper

Wolfpack | Fury | FAnG | OuZo | Mercs | ND | ULT | p3n | APP | DLR | CT
Howzat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2019, 19:03   #55
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I was truly saddened upon hearing the news about us losing Catwoman, such a pillar of our community. I will always have great memories of her, the fun times we had, and all the discussions. What a hc team heaven has now with her , desse and h3ll in it.

Rest easy Pam, we will carry the load from here.
Unread 17 Jan 2019, 09:33   #56
Bigfoot

Bigfoot has a spectacular aura aboutBigfoot has a spectacular aura aboutBigfoot has a spectacular aura about

The funeral for Pamela Campbell will be held at 10am on Wednesday the 23rd of January at Bowra & O’Dea, 131 Great Eastern Hwy, Bellevue.

The wake will be held immediately following the service at Bob Campbell’s house, 31 Sussex Rd, Forrestfield.
Bigfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2019, 16:56   #57
ChronoX

ChronoX has a spectacular aura aboutChronoX has a spectacular aura about

This is very sad news, rest in peace Pam
Unread 15 Feb 2019, 09:00   #58
RichardWright

RichardWright is an unknown quantity at this point

God Give patience to the family sad news to hear for a family member.
RichardWright is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2019, 08:55   #59
asaproki

asaproki is an unknown quantity at this point

Always sad when someone leaves our little community. Rip catwoman.
asaproki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2019, 12:42   #60
Wesje3

Wesje3 is an unknown quantity at this point

rip Pam
Wesje3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2020, 18:32   #61
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

OMG - thats sad news to me, just logged in first time since ages. Late farewell I guess.

Was great fun back in Round 4ish. :-(
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2020, 13:27   #62
uldiomf

uldiomf is an unknown quantity at this point

rip Pam : (
uldiomf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2020, 06:06   #63
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

God damn. FK guys, I loved Catwoman, from way back in the day from RB to ND. Loved her. God bless...
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2020, 10:55   #64
aif
old spy

aif has a spectacular aura aboutaif has a spectacular aura about

so sad right now just came back to the forums after 6 years to say HI, and this is the first thing i read.

Rest in peace Pam.
aif is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2020, 19:18   #65
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

After x many years of absence I thought to check in here and this is really saddening news to me. I'm sure to speak in behalf all the Ğragons out - wherever you all happen to be today - when I say our hearts go out with Pam. She was like an online mom who you could talk about anything (and who'd do anything to get ya covered!). She was an integral part of our planetarion family so many years ago.

Rest in peace Cat. You may be gone but not forgotten.

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ğragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2021, 02:41   #66
XanSquirrel

XanSquirrel is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
It was 6.30pm on Saturday 12 January 2019 in Adelaide South Australia. About 30 minutes ago, I received news from Dave, Catwoman's son, that she had a cardiac arrest and could not be revived! She lives in Perth Western Australia, about 2 hours flying time from here.

Catwoman, who in real life and on Facebook is Pam Campbell, is NO longer with us. She is now in heaven. She has passed from this earth into a new, majestic structure.

I have known Pam for over 10 years, as when she was ND HC on intel etc, she gave me a hard interview to join ND. I grew to like and admire her more every round I played. Pam was a huge inspiration to me, and 6 years ago when I had a near death accident, Pam spent hours on her phone with my 1st son Clinton to stay informed of my recovery or otherwise.

For the last 5 years, Pam has been in my BP in Planetarion. We talked a lot on our phones to each other and kept in touch via Facebook. Neither of us have taken the long flight to the other's state to meet in person, but I feel we are very close.

Catwoman WAS a HUGE ingredient to ND's success and to many members' successes. In real life she loved ALL her family amd her grandchild. She worked tirelessly for disadvantaged children in a school where she was their teacher.

I am devastated and emotionally upset at this shock event as we had a great phone call with each other 2 days ago!!

Love to Pam and all her family. I have asked for funeral details once known, so maybe then we can send funds to a cause she wants supported.

I will miss you Pam enormously!!! May my prayers see you daily, and may you live forever in a magnificent heaven! Love from me and especially also my son Clinton.

😍🧙*♂️🤩😀🌈❤️

All my Love
Michael Fildes
aka Bigfoot
My interactions with Catwoman were always extremely positive. May she rest in peace, thank you for the memories.
XanSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote