User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 23 Sep 2019, 18:45   #51
Abraham1

Abraham1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Where my Old timers?

I remember you Goat, Cochese, Ave, Walldo, Demort. I was oldest in my gal r2 hence the old man name...began random late round 1
Unread 15 Nov 2019, 00:26   #52
FoohonPie
I like pie

FoohonPie is an unknown quantity at this point

I doubt anybody knows me, but I finally re-registered after checking on PA here and there over the years.

I think I last played in 2000 or 2001. I don't really remember much other than an alliance called Scandinavian Legion and another one called [FURY].

The nostalgia is intense. I'm looking forward to diving back in.
FoohonPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2019, 06:46   #53
Jay-Em
#dragons

Jay-Em is an unknown quantity at this point

Ugh, how many planets nowdays?

PA r3-r10.5, EA, Corvus, BD, VGN, Ðragons
r12 : Vengeance r13: eXilition r15: eXilition r16: VGN
r27: Denial r30: Omen r31: SPOOOOOON r32: Apprime / inactive latestarter..r33: CT / latestarter
r34 p3n r35 p3n r36 p3n r65 allianceless latestarter/VGN (I am not back..)
Jay-Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2019, 18:58   #54
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

698! Come make it 699!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2019, 14:59   #55
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i just made a planet guys.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2019, 20:43   #56
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

KoeN ❤️

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2019, 13:00   #57
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Lots of familiar names in this thread! Hello everyone
Unread 29 Dec 2019, 17:21   #58
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Hmph
Unread 29 Dec 2019, 17:51   #59
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Forest is paying me to come back for a round.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2019, 16:04   #60
Baddars
FAnG Battle Commander

Baddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really nice

Forest used to pay me for nudes Kura.... dont think he would want them any more though!
===================================================
Baddars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2019, 09:51   #61
Empress
Inactive as they come

Empress is an unknown quantity at this point

Woah... It's like a step back in time. So Woah. Lol hey guys it's uh been a while...Rd 7 I stop and now yer on Rd 85. I'm just going to sit in the corner and make my dentures clack together like a good and proper old timer.

Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy; you can't build on it; it's only good for wallowing in.
--Katherine Mansfield
Empress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2019, 18:28   #62
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Glad to see most of you didn’t fatally succumb to the crippling effects of many venerial diseases, as was fully expected.

Clearly, they have had their impact on your mental faculties, but I guess it can not be much worse than the stae you lot were in 20 years ago.

Lo y’all. What is up.
Unread 3 Jan 2020, 18:23   #63
Holyboy
pe0n

Holyboy is an unknown quantity at this point

I finally managed to get into my old forum account too

I be back! (ish)
[HomaX] Forever!
Holyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2020, 21:55   #64
shagggy

shagggy is on a distinguished road

Damn, this game is still going strong?
r1 - 5:11:6 Marz - Gal Ranked #?
r2 - 29:17:18 bo11ocks - Gal Ranked #37
r3 - 15:7:13 underpantz - Gal Ranked #45
r4 - 178:11:11 Mr Luva Luva - Gal Ranked #41
r5 - 10:13:8 Chthon - Gal Ranked #4
r6 - 11:19:5 Pan of Scouse - Gal Ranked #65
r7 - 27:23:5 Shaun of Wigan - Gal Ranked #54

My Planetarion History
shagggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2020, 22:00   #65
shagggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoohonPie View Post
I doubt anybody knows me, but I finally re-registered after checking on PA here and there over the years.

I think I last played in 2000 or 2001. I don't really remember much other than an alliance called Scandinavian Legion and another one called [FURY].

The nostalgia is intense. I'm looking forward to diving back in.

I was in Fury alliance from round 2 onward, If i remember rightly it was run by a guy called Synthetic Sid, think he also ran the round one alliance that crushed everyone called The Concordium, been a while though, my memory may be scetchy

My Planetarion History
Unread 6 Feb 2020, 14:36   #66
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Love a good old timers thread!
Unread 6 Feb 2020, 20:09   #67
Silk_311x
Free

Silk_311x will become famous soon enoughSilk_311x will become famous soon enough

I cant believe this much time has passed since I played this game. Crazy. I am impressed the game still soldiers on to be honest.
Silk_311x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2020, 12:42   #68
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

silk pal join our oldies alliance!
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2020, 13:19   #69
Wolfeh
Sexeh!!!

Wolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the rough

Isn't there a possibility for PA crew to just a mail to all former players about the game?
It might result in some players returning to the game?
Round 85 - Rank 2 - Ultores (XAN)

Hydra Omen Ultores Zero Tolerance
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2020, 22:34   #70
Fighters
Hello

Fighters is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello all

R3 : 118:14:21 - Lithium - Hello
R4 : 159:21:3 - TE/PCI - Hello
R5 : 4:14:9 - PCI/MI/Ni! - Hello/Fighters
R6 : XX:XX:XX - Deus Ex Machina - Fighters
R7 : 26:11:15 - [FAnG] - Fighters
R8-R39: Retired
R40 : 2:9:8 - Apprime - Fighters
R41 : 2:8:7 - Apprime - Fighters
Fighters is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2020, 01:49   #71
UltimateNewbie

UltimateNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfeh View Post
Isn't there a possibility for PA crew to just a mail to all former players about the game?
It might result in some players returning to the game?
Would also result in IPs getting blacklisted for bounced emails for inexistent mailboxes. Providers are very stict about this nowadays
UltimateNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2020, 03:33   #72
Sev
Commander

Sev is an unknown quantity at this point

This thread made me decide to try and login with my old creds.

Welcome, Sev.
You last visited: 27 Apr 2004 at 15:25

That counts right?

<Leinad> Sev is a sexy bitch, but plz dont tell him

Round 2 - 4:1:12 - C4E
Round 3 - 3:3:12 - TF/Elysium
Round 4 - 9:25:15 Nos
Round 5 - 17:5:16 - Lux
Round 6 - 35:23:6 - Deus
Round 7 - Quit - Legion
Sev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2020, 11:09   #73
aif
old spy

aif has a spectacular aura aboutaif has a spectacular aura about

for some reson this game comes to mind each time i wakup in the middel of the night.

just in to say HI
aif is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2020, 11:10   #74
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Makes sense to me!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 9 Jul 2020, 21:51   #75
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

Well well well

What do we have here then?

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2020, 22:40   #76
VIRII_ICD

VIRII_ICD is an unknown quantity at this point

I've had to make a new account as I have no idea what the password was for the old one and the reset by email isn't sending an email. I guess the lockdown and generally getting old has made me want to relive old times and those early days of ICD were great fun. I'm considering signing up for the next one, it's only been 15 or 16 years.....
VIRII_ICD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2020, 08:31   #77
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Good timing, the next round starts on Friday.
Unread 8 Sep 2020, 03:56   #78
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shagggy View Post
I was in Fury alliance from round 2 onward, If i remember rightly it was run by a guy called Synthetic Sid, think he also ran the round one alliance that crushed everyone called The Concordium, been a while though, my memory may be scetchy
For what it's worth 9 months later, your memory is indeed a bit sketchy R1 Sid led c7r, the cluster alliance that, with a few friends, were the last holdouts against the dominance of concordium.

http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki/index.php/Round_1

Last edited by Tis; 9 Sep 2020 at 00:06.
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2021, 21:17   #79
Mer

Mer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer View Post
Hmph
You the oldest
Unread 15 Feb 2021, 21:42   #80
DRhgDhn

DRhgDhn is an unknown quantity at this point

Just restarted, I think last round was r5 or r6.
I wonder what changed
DRhgDhn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2021, 23:11   #81
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice

Quite a few things. Welcome back.
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2021, 00:25   #82
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Lockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the rough

Wow old thread, KG.

lockhead.net

Quote:
Round 24 Conspiracy HC Comment at my planet
<Germania> 4.9.1
<Germania> hes our top hostile
Lockhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2021, 17:18   #83
Atoksi

Atoksi is an unknown quantity at this point

Idk about old timers but i last played at 2006. This r90 was fun, sadly i joined 100 ticks late
Atoksi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2021, 21:39   #84
Bazza[RB]

Bazza[RB] has a spectacular aura aboutBazza[RB] has a spectacular aura aboutBazza[RB] has a spectacular aura about

I'm still going strong

Played every round since r2. RB/Fury/Eclipse/Kralizec/MISTU/Angels/Urwins/Jenova/VisioN/audentes/xVx/Osiris/apprime/FaNG/Ultores/p3n/Mercenaries/ZT/ND
Bazza[RB] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2021, 02:16   #85
CryWolf
Muad'Dib

CryWolf is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all, just dropper by to say hello ;-)

"Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival."
CryWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2021, 00:57   #86
shagggy

I'm still alive if anyone remembers

My Planetarion History
Unread 21 Apr 2021, 01:10   #87
shagggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis View Post
For what it's worth 9 months later, your memory is indeed a bit sketchy R1 Sid led c7r, the cluster alliance that, with a few friends, were the last holdouts against the dominance of concordium.

http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki/index.php/Round_1

Yeah I'm getting on a bit now memory not what it use to be, the days I phoned in sick for work with this game because my screen was red with enemies, madness, I do remember your tag though Tis.

My Planetarion History
Unread 22 Apr 2021, 20:45   #88
mista_

mista_ will become famous soon enoughmista_ will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis View Post
uh, bump

Come back Tis ..also hi CryWolf
mista_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2021, 18:54   #89
shagggy

Not sure if it's of any interest to anybody these days, but I managed to retrieve my dodgy old website from almost 20 years ago, It has some old Planetarion stuff on it, including some old universe scores from rnd 2-6 a lot of the links work, but some just open with text, I'm not programmer so I'm not sure how to fix that.

https://web.archive.org/web/20121011....com/~shagggy/

My Planetarion History
Unread 29 May 2021, 09:01   #90
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Not dead
Unread 1 Jun 2021, 02:03   #91
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shagggy View Post
Not sure if it's of any interest to anybody these days, but I managed to retrieve my dodgy old website from almost 20 years ago, It has some old Planetarion stuff on it, including some old universe scores from rnd 2-6 a lot of the links work, but some just open with text, I'm not programmer so I'm not sure how to fix that.

https://web.archive.org/web/20121011....com/~shagggy/
Thanks for sharing, was neat going through your mail

And maybe someday Mista, maybe :P
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2021, 22:17   #92
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooling View Post
Not dead
Hello Cooling! Hope all is going well with you.
Unread 26 Jun 2021, 14:01   #93
w2k
all grown up

w2k is an unknown quantity at this point

Lots of oldies!

I’m back to, it’s been a very long time
Unread 30 Jun 2021, 14:39   #94
Idler

Idler is a jewel in the roughIdler is a jewel in the roughIdler is a jewel in the rough

Last login for me was 2015. Just wanted to check in, so many names from wayyy back when!