User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 18 Jan 2011, 08:24   #51
dizzy

dizzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Planet Dumps (Last Updated: 10/06/10)

Hi,

due to an error i am missing some data from the current round. tick 69 to tick 80.
Does anyone have the files from those ticks for me?
So i can update my stats properly?

Thanks lots.
Dizzy
HC-ODD's
dizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2011, 08:47   #52
morrow

morrow is just really nicemorrow is just really nicemorrow is just really nicemorrow is just really nicemorrow is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzy View Post
Hi,

due to an error i am missing some data from the current round. tick 69 to tick 80.

Thanks lots.
Dizzy
HC-ODD's
Yes.

Drop me a PM on IRC and I'll mail/ftp/ssh them to you.

- morrow
Unread 24 Jan 2011, 12:32   #53
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

More generally, we'll look to create planet_dump.pl?tick= .... sites that can be used to re-produce the files.
Unread 31 Jan 2011, 13:07   #54
Will
Planetarion Support Team Member

Will is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzy View Post
Hi,

Thanks lots.
Dizzy
HC-ODD's
If I'd read this sooner, I would've mentioned my dump archive (technically public for at least a year).

For anybody else with missing dumps, you can currently find the archive here with hopefully self-explanatory directory structure.

Last edited by Will; 2 Aug 2016 at 19:03. Reason: link update
Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2015, 14:30   #55
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of

Could the galaxy file include planet count? saves having to go through the planet list each time.

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2015, 15:47   #56
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why would the galaxy dump contain the planet count?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2015, 17:46   #57
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

Shhhh. Shhhhhhhh. Don't logic it away.
Unread 23 Apr 2015, 00:49   #58
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of

sorry let me say the planet count for the galaxy...

<Ave> both has bad gfx
Unread 23 Apr 2015, 13:10   #59
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

While not very convenient for your purposes, the information you're looking for is already available, so I'd prefer making just one techie to go through two dump files over forcing all techies to update their dump parsers.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2015, 21:15   #60
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

Well could have warned us about the extra line in the planet dumps...

<Ave> both has bad gfx
Unread 29 May 2015, 21:53   #61
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLobster View Post
Well could have warned us about the extra line in the planet dumps...
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Manual
We will now add a marker into the bot files to signify their end
here

I will also update this post; thanks.
Unread 31 May 2015, 22:48   #62
Appocomaster
PA Team

Just to keep this up to date:

we noticed some bugs in the botfiles so we fixed it (the galaxy value was incorrect; and the galaxy counted score did not contain the galaxy fund). This has now been fixed.

the galaxy counted score page has now also been updated to contain the galaxy fund value
Unread 5 Jun 2015, 12:00   #63
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

You might also fix the subject of this thread to reflect that the dumps recently changed.

Not to mention that this EOF marker change does not improve anything in terms of validating that a dump file was correctly downloaded. (-;
Unread 25 Mar 2016, 02:23   #64
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
Re: Planet Dumps (Last Updated: 29/05/15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless View Post
You might also fix the subject of this thread to reflect that the dumps recently changed.
This is quite clearly Appocomaster's fault for:
a) not updating it himself when editing the post in May 2015
Unread 2 Aug 2016, 00:28   #65
Pit
Hole in the ground

Pit is a glorious beacon of lightPit is a glorious beacon of lightPit is a glorious beacon of lightPit is a glorious beacon of lightPit is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Planet Dumps (Last Updated: 02/08/16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincinnatus
After countless years and millions of requests for an ID column in the planet dump file, it's finally here.

It's added as a new first column and it's an 8 char long alnum (a-z0-9).

A test file can be found here.

File version is changed to 1.04 for those that are keeping track
http://www.planetarion.com/news/news...anet-dump-file
Pit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2017, 04:22   #66
rickricky

rickricky is on a distinguished road

This game looks interesting. Don't know where to start tho
rickricky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2017, 12:50   #67
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickricky View Post
This game looks interesting.http://pirate.planetarion.com/STYLES.../separator.gif Don't know where to start tho
hi there welcome to PA, use irc and join an alliance like rainbows to get the basics. the round doesnt start for another week or so. Plenty of time to ask questions