User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

View Poll Results: Tiebreaker!!!
A Lady Among the Stars 23 62.16%
Soaring Where Angels Fear to Fly 14 37.84%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 1 Mar 2019, 18:07   #1
Fiery
PA Team

Fiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud of
Round 81 Name Poll Tiebreaker

You have one day to pick your fave!
Fiery is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2019, 19:18   #2
unimatrix

unimatrix is on a distinguished road
Re: Round 81 Name Poll Tiebreaker

ofc Soaring Where Angels Fear to Fly

xVx Morale HC R 90

We shall rise like a phoenix

ancient times :

vVv , Angel , Fury , Ğragons , TUD, TGE, eclipse , 4D , chaoz , ACID , Vision , Osiris , Newdawn , xVx , CT

unimatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2019, 19:21   #3
foxymaay

foxymaay is an unknown quantity at this point

Soaring were angels fear to fly
foxymaay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2019, 19:25   #4
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Tiebreaker!! Is clearly the better option, but for some reason can't be voted for.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2019, 19:28   #5
botsas

botsas is an unknown quantity at this point

A lady among the stars.. so beautiful
botsas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2019, 22:03   #6
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If this thread isn't an invitation for forcing another tie, then I don't know what is.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2019, 22:51   #7
Fiery
PA Team

Fiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud of

Mz, if there is another tie, I will pick my favorite of the two options for next round's name.
Unread 2 Mar 2019, 02:59   #8
Wendyms

Wendyms has a spectacular aura aboutWendyms has a spectacular aura aboutWendyms has a spectacular aura about

Although, I did not personally know Catwoman, I am hoping that the one I voted for is in honour of her as it has been easy to see what a friend she has been to many.

So, I voted for A lady among the stars and if this has not been created in her honour, I would like to think that it has.

My feeling from seeing the reaction of the PA Community is that they would welcome a dedication to this wonderful woman.
Wendyms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2019, 12:35   #9
pappoys

pappoys is an unknown quantity at this point

A lady among the stars was created to honour Pam
pappoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2019, 16:10   #10
Fiery
PA Team

All of the suggestions on the poll were made in honor of Catwoman's memory. Almost all of the suggestions received were in her honor.
Unread 2 Mar 2019, 16:50   #11
Punther
Factory - HC

Punther is on a distinguished road

A lady among the stars
Unread 4 Mar 2019, 13:14   #12
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

question, is Soaring Where Angels Fear to Fly not NewDawns moto/quote? i could be wrong but a question.

i personally picked a lady amoung the stars.
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote