User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 14:08   #1
zzhou
zz-crew

zzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to behold
Speculation over zz-crew

I the HC of zz-crew have recently been informed about the speculation as to wether zz-crew will be partaking in Round 16 of Planetarion.

Today, I, the HC of zz-crew, will put an end to such speculation.

zz-crew will not be playing round 16.

why?

To put it simply, because our arch nemisis exilition and reunion will not be playing round 16, we felt it unecessary to take part in this round. Having defeated the exilition and reunion in the reverse rankings of round 15, we have decided to take this round off to refine our technique in planetarion and the art of noticing funny little patterns in sandmans graphs to aid our propoganda machine.

Although zz-crew will not be playing it is important that you do not forget the military might and political power that zz-crew posesses, we will be back to fight again.
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 15:47   #2
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough
Re: Speculation over zz-crew

Damn I was going to play again this round if zz-crew were.

Oh well ill have to wait until next round.

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 15:56   #3
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

heh

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 16:01   #4
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

I'm looking forward fighting against you once more in r17!
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 16:42   #5
Europatriot
zz-crew MMC

Europatriot has a spectacular aura aboutEuropatriot has a spectacular aura aboutEuropatriot has a spectacular aura about

I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that my R16 will be dedicated to destroying zzhou, as punishment for his awfull performance during the 1st of the 2 free speedgames
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 16:45   #6
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

i - speaking as reunion hc and zz-crew blitzkrieg-commander at same time still think we were NOT at war.

seeing this as an insult i and my other hcs will reconsider if we play r17 so i dont think its a fair war (9 vs 3) - maybe we have to ally penis-alliance for that.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 19:01   #7
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Oh zzhou how you make me smile with your every post

See you soon buddy
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 22:30   #8
TSP

TSP has a spectacular aura aboutTSP has a spectacular aura aboutTSP has a spectacular aura about

I'm sorry to hear that zzhou but I heard that the real reason zz-crew has left the game is out of fear of F-Crew now that we've acquired zz-crew's BLITZKRIEG attacks.
TSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 23:38   #9
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Out of curiosity, why is eXilition your arch-nemisis; I'm just wondering becuase I don't recall seeing incoming from you at all in round 15... O_O

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 06:04   #10
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
Out of curiosity, why is eXilition your arch-nemisis; I'm just wondering becuase I don't recall seeing incoming from you at all in round 15... O_O

-NitinA
lol......
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 06:06   #11
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

-NitinA
They just managed to do it in a supremely stealthy fashion
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 18:53   #12
Victuri

bring back the pr0nstars
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 19:06   #13
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

-NitinA
Maybe they cov'oped you :eek:
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 22:51   #14
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Oh noes!
The UK alliance and the PaPal knights have merged inbetween the rounds, the only hope I had was that zz-crew would be back to stop this uber blocking cheap shot at winning!
all hoep is lost, lets just leave our planets to be pwned by ROA now
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2006, 15:00   #15
zzhou
zz-crew

zzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to behold

zz-crew does not practise covert ops, we do not sink to such cheap levels (ie, we dont know how to covert op)

We attacked exil in a 'supremely stealthy fashion' through our uber leet intel, and the good work of our blitzkreig consultant Legator. We are now at war with Legator and his so called 'reunion' alliance, but now have the knowledge of the blitzkreig, and will use it against exil and all who oppose us next round.

As my faithful follower EP suggests in his quit message.

Quits: EP[away] (Quit: THE REVOLUTION IS COMING)
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 15:44   #16
DeLoS
Milan-fan

DeLoS is on a distinguished road

I for one seem to remember roiding Reunion quite successfully, atleast.

Titans, 1up
Former Ascendant
DeLoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 18:04   #17
intrance

intrance is an unknown quantity at this point

One less alliance i have to worry about taking my roids......

what a relief!

- The Pack -
<----exit
intrance is offline   Reply With Quote