User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions > Clownshoe Corner

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 23:37   #1
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Body Hair...

Ok, as some of you know I have a bit of an obsession with body hair, or more precisely, a complete hate of it.

Now, being a formerly fat bastard, I have always been hairy, infact, I was acting as an extra in planet of the apes without wearing a costume.

I've been shaving my chest and stomach for about 6 months now, just a couple of times a month, not so much to keep it bald, but just to keep the hair in check.

However another problem is arising, the hair around my arse is so thick you could practically braid it these days, and its starting to interfere with everydays activities (cue obvious gay-sex punchline) like taking a ****.

The thing is, its starting to annoy me now, something needs to be done, but, is it wise to start waving a razor around my arse, and will it cause more hassle than its worth? ie, having stubble on my arse?

Any help appreciated, etc.